The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be Chris from Provost Park Pass.

Yes, the whole family was invited to be #hosted at the 30th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris. But it was such a short trip it was decided by Chris and his wife, Amanda, that it wasn’t in their son’s best interest to be subjected to all the travel involved going to Paris. Plus it would disrupt his everyday schedule which included school and sports/martial arts.

Chris really knows how to handle having a YT channel. And being a parent. His son is only shown when it is organic, like they are at a theme park, AND only with his permission. On trips where they have to fly and they know that Amanda, will be shooting segments or they have a date night, they always have a grandma along to tend to the son.
No nanny for them.

Chris and Amanda, give back to their viewers. For their 100K subscribers celebration they spent months shopping as they randomly gave out spirit jerseys, loungefly bags, plushies, popcorn buckets, statues/figurines, pins, hats, etc. to their subscribers. Chris just gave away the new Disney 100 years coins.

In most videos Chris will take the time to point out how special each viewer is. That we all have challenges, but deep down we are wonderful people and things will get better. Just hang in there.
Yeah... I will get tit for this, but if there is any vlogger I truly think is a good person and does a good job, it's PPP. I like his positive messages to viewers a lot, even though I am sure some people think it is corny. His daughter died a few years ago in a car accident at 20 years old. I think those messages have a special meaning to him and he is legit trying to help people who may be in a bad place.

Anyhoo, if there is a vlogger I won't tit on, it's him. Even if he has some really bad Dad jokes sometimes. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s sad that J$ is now a combination of Veruca Salt and the cousin from Harry Potter…and he’s only 3 years old. It’s a bi-product of their parenting, or non-parenting. If my kids acted like him at any point I would be so mortified, and for sure not broadcasting it across a worldwide platform. There are simple ways to discipline that can teach a lesson. Time out chair, take away a favorite toy, throw a bunch of toys in a garbage bag, even raising your voice sternly. They don’t want the stans to see that though. So instead of teaching the kid manners, etiquette, sharing, they just let him do whatever to keep up the fake image. Was happy to see the screenshots of the stans calling them out a bit.
---
Yeah... I will get tit for this, but if there is any vlogger I truly think is a good person and does a good job, it's PPP. I like his positive messages to viewers a lot, even though I am sure some people think it is corny. His daughter died a few years ago in a car accident at 20 years old. I think those messages have a special meaning to him and he is legit trying to help people who may be in a bad place.

Anyhoo, if there is a vlogger I won't tit on, it's him. Even if he has some really bad Dad jokes sometimes. 😅
I agree with you. I don’t watch all the time because I’ll likely never go to Disneyland. But I enjoy his personality and the amount of knowledge he brings that others just don’t. I didn’t know he lost a daughter. The positive talks now make more sense.

Reactions: 17

I didn't know that about his daughter. From what I've seen of Chris he does not offend me near as much as the other ones. They really do seem to set boundaries between their vlog versus their private life which is why I mentioned I find him to be much more tolerable than the others. I honestly wonder if poor J$ can even differtinate what is for the vlog versus what is his real life since that's all his parents do film. I know that the Snackers claim they have private moments that aren't on camera, but I really don't buy it. Not when they film J$'s on birth and their ten thousand weddings.

Reactions: 10

I can’t give you tit because I’ve never watched him. However I will say, I don’t wish losing a child on ANY decent parent. That’s so sad 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Chris and Amanda seem like very good, down-to-earth people and good parents. I also appreciate how much obvious joy he feels in the Disney parks (and the other non-Disney places he visits). There are a lot of vloggers that no longer seem to have fun at Disney and just go there to grift.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I can actually see J himself not wanting to go to school, could you imagine him with someone that will make him sit down an do work quietly an make him have to share things, he will end up having meltdowns, he is going to grow up thinking life is one big game an he can wake up whenever he wants an go to parks an do whatever

He's being taught there's no such thing as structure in life or routines, they might get away with school for a little while when he's young but let's face it, soon as he's older he will start demanding hotel stays an cruises because that's all life has ever been to him, an as far as teen stage goes he will definitely be the out partying not coming home to 3am type an throwing witch fits if they don't get him the car he demanded he wants

If anyone will put him to school it's gonna be dim to get him out the way, gin comes across as those lazy ass mom's that let the kid do whatever they want an give into their demands just to shut them up because they can't be bothered with it
Fairly sure this has been brought up before.

B O A R D I N G S C H O O L

Gets the boys out of THEIR hair (they resent their existence) and gives the boys an opportunity to lead normal lives.

Win Win!
And tuition is probably the same as a cuntcierge cruise in the Roy O Disney Suite!

Reactions: 14
I just think Chris PPP is just a better actor.
I just dislike all of the vloggers. I hate the way they seem to land the most sad desperately lonely (or just stupid who knows anymore) people and get them to send money, gifts, DVC points, etc.

It all screams “massive scam” to me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looking up the common age of boarding school and it looks like there are some-but not a lot-that have elementary level schools. Can imagine them enrolling J$ or Flipper and only finding out upon hauling their crap there that it's a day school only until they turn 14 school. I can just imagine the stupid looks on their faces now.

Reactions: 4
It’s sad that J$ is now a combination of Veruca Salt and the cousin from Harry Potter…and he’s only 3 years old. It’s a bi-product of their parenting, or non-parenting. If my kids acted like him at any point I would be so mortified, and for sure not broadcasting it across a worldwide platform. There are simple ways to discipline that can teach a lesson. Time out chair, take away a favorite toy, throw a bunch of toys in a garbage bag, even raising your voice sternly. They don’t want the stans to see that though. So instead of teaching the kid manners, etiquette, sharing, they just let him do whatever to keep up the fake image. Was happy to see the screenshots of the stans calling them out a bit.
I agree with most, but having a mom who would threaten with throwing away my toys back when I was little and that's all I had (and that IS all Jackson has, he has no friends), it caused reoccurring trauma. There are better ways.

... and yet neither Tim nor Jenn have made any attempt to resolve the problems, mostly because they are the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree with most, but having a mom who would threaten with throwing away my toys back when I was little and that's all I had (and that IS all Jackson has, he has no friends), it caused reoccurring trauma. There are better ways.

... and yet neither Tim nor Jenn have made any attempt to resolve the problems, mostly because they are the problem.
It's also not a great lesson in sustainability. Plus the just buy him more stuff. They need to teach him to give up toys to others when he's done with them and making that a punishment will make him as much as a hoarder as an adult as they are.

He seriously needs some structure and discipline, as well as being taught about actions and consequences.

Reactions: 13
He seriously needs some structure and discipline, as well as being taught about actions and consequences.
The same can be said about his parents. They seriously need some structure in their lives and self-discipline with food and concierge vacations. They also need to be taught about their actions and consequences because every thing they do that is wrong or messed up or inappropriate, they still have stans defending their dumbasses. Oh they aren't racist, they were young. Oh Jenn was joking about gay being contagious, she's an ally with her bleeping rainbow backpack.

J$ and $liver are never going to be productive, responsible citizens because their parents absolute suck at being humans.

Reactions: 19
I know you remember but for anyone else who doesn't know the story of when someone spotted Nate (with his ballcap pulled low over his face, no fedora, no button-down shirt) at IOA with Veronica (even thou they're supposed to be arch rivals and divorced, with her breaking his heart) and how he faked spilling his beer (in the bathroom of all places...do people normally take their open cups of beer in the bathroom?) and pushed to the front of the line for a free replacement.
That was me! We watched him and V walk out of 3 Broomsticks with drinks and into line for Hagrid's. My kids (teenagers and well aware of who they were) were a few people behind them. We got in line for the bar and he came in with the BS story. To be fair, I wasn't in the mens room so I guess it *could* be true (which is disgusting!!) but I did know 100% that he had just been in line of the ride so that didnt really add up. We were 2nd in line when he walked in, cutting the entire line (this was covid so it was long and out the door) and just expected a new drink. We got our drinks, walked to the exit of Hagrids and waited on our kids. Sure enough a few mins before my kids came back- out came V and PMM. It was right at the outside part of the exit where you can watch the ride, NO way to confuse were they came from.

We are locals and at Disney/Universal a few times a week and we see PMM and the obnoxious crew ALL the time. We see their BS regularly. We also see solo PMM a lot and he seems nice enough and more down to earth when it's just him or 1 other person. Funny enough, we dont see many others vloggers. BUT I want to see someone knock the Trackers off their high horses and I really don't care who. They have been so horrible to everyone else, even better if it's someone they dismissed long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Apologies. And I’m so sorry you had to go through that. It’s something I only did once. My little one when through a brief hitting phase and it was my 93 year old grandmother he was hitting. We tried the other things and he still wasn’t getting it that it wasn’t ok. Finally I took his toys and told him he couldn’t hit, especially her. He never did it again and after a week I gave him everything back. But she is small and brittle, I had to go to drastic measures.

Reactions: 8
Apologies. And I’m so sorry you had to go through that. It’s something I only did once. My little one when through a brief hitting phase and it was my 93 year old grandmother he was hitting. We tried the other things and he still wasn’t getting it that it wasn’t ok. Finally I took his toys and told him he couldn’t hit, especially her. He never did it again and after a week I gave him everything back. But she is small and brittle, I had to go to drastic measures.
I totally understand - elderly are to be protected just as much as the children. Glad you got that sorted out!

Reactions: 7
I had the same thing as a kid, I was being a major tit, an my folks had actually bought the wrong horse (toy horse I definitely wasn't that privileged 😅) for my Xmas an needed to change it so they ended up taking it back to the store in front of me an I HATED that, they did get the one I wanted but not when I was with them, the horse had been the only thing I had asked for an it was like my world was crumbling at that age seeing it go back an being told Santa needed it back because of my behaviour

There's been times where I've had to take away my nieces toys cause she's throwing them an something's going to get broken or someone will get hurt, so if I need to take them off her, I'll just tell her that we are going to put them back in her box for a little while until she learns she can't throw them because they will break

It's surprising just how much you change an do things differently because you remember those feelings even if it's years ago

Reactions: 7
That was me! We watched him and V walk out of 3 Broomsticks with drinks and into line for Hagrid's. My kids (teenagers and well aware of who they were) were a few people behind them. We got in line for the bar and he came in with the BS story. To be fair, I wasn't in the mens room so I guess it *could* be true (which is disgusting!!) but I did know 100% that he had just been in line of the ride so that didnt really add up. We were 2nd in line when he walked in, cutting the entire line (this was covid so it was long and out the door) and just expected a new drink. We got our drinks, walked to the exit of Hagrids and waited on our kids. Sure enough a few mins before my kids came back- out came V and PMM. It was right at the outside part of the exit where you can watch the ride, NO way to confuse were they came from.
Thanks for verifying that my memory served me right! :)

They're all grifters!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.