The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Unwell 3 should start a band! “The Rudeie Poos and the Meanie Pants”.

Our first album will include hits such as:
- Our Pants May be Mean But At Least They Fit
- My Colon Cheated on Me with a Kind Poo
Maybe a new list for the wiki page?

Reactions: 6
All of the Orlando vloggers are useless because they aren’t actually trying to optimize their vacation time and money. Strolling into a park and stuffing your face and riding one ride had no relation to planning a real trip. They’re only good for mukbang entertainment or if you just like seeing the parks.

I’ll give Molly a little credit here, even though I don’t like her, because she does try to keep up to date on changes to Genie and how to get stuff done.

But really you’re still better off reading the crappy Disboards for details. Josh’s blog was also very good (RIP)

Reactions: 17
one I've been able to halfway stomach is that one guy fromm Utah (?) who actually has enough common sense not to force his kid to go with him on a ridiculously fast trip to Disney in Paris.
That would be Chris from Provost Park Pass.

Yes, the whole family was invited to be #hosted at the 30th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris. But it was such a short trip it was decided by Chris and his wife, Amanda, that it wasn’t in their son’s best interest to be subjected to all the travel involved going to Paris. Plus it would disrupt his everyday schedule which included school and sports/martial arts.

Chris really knows how to handle having a YT channel. And being a parent. His son is only shown when it is organic, like they are at a theme park, AND only with his permission. On trips where they have to fly and they know that Amanda, will be shooting segments or they have a date night, they always have a grandma along to tend to the son.
No nanny for them.

Chris and Amanda, give back to their viewers. For their 100K subscribers celebration they spent months shopping as they randomly gave out spirit jerseys, loungefly bags, plushies, popcorn buckets, statues/figurines, pins, hats, etc. to their subscribers. Chris just gave away the new Disney 100 years coins.

In most videos Chris will take the time to point out how special each viewer is. That we all have challenges, but deep down we are wonderful people and things will get better. Just hang in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even the majority of celebrities have kept things like this an their kids life's completely private or mostly private, an their job IS being in the limelight

They have no shame in airing everything about the kids without a second thought as to how they are going feel at school when they are teens, I know I would have been absolutely mortified as a teen having things like that on the internet, I can just imagine how bad school is gonna suck if there's bullys posting images with phrases on them all over school
Can’t see them letting Jackson go to school when he has two hyper intelligent parents. They can teach him everything he needs to know like how to beg for money on the internet, how to overeat crap at every opportunity and how to make yourself look a complete and utter twit on video. Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t give Paging Mr MeatSweats any views. He’s a blubbering bleeping moron who thinks he has FWEINDS but really he is just another fake ass vlogger grifting the same group of suckers
I am one that has been a bit more positive with PMM than I should have been. I think I was just trying to praise him because he's been outpacing the Slackers and it has obviously been getting under their skin. The fat shaming by the land whale proves that, I think. The Slackers are just so horrible and take advantage of others, so I was happy to see someone who might be able to knock them down a little, even if he sucks too.

I completely agree that we should dance on their graves whenever all of these vlogger's days finally end.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So much for my theory she was giving birth based on her not deleting those comments calling out Jackson for his impatience and not being able to follow rules. Jenn replied to one of the comments last night asking about their Riviera stay but did not delete the unfavorable comments. They are still sitting there.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I am one that has been a bit more positive with PMM than I should have been. I think I was just trying to praise him because he's been outpacing the Slackers and it has obviously been getting under their skin. The fat shaming by the land whale proves that, I think. The Slackers are just so horrible and take advantage of others, so I was happy to see someone who might be able to knock them down a little, even if he sucks too.

I completely agree that we should dance on their graves whenever all of these vlogger's days finally end.
DisVloggerFuneral.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course he will. Do you honestly think he would pass up another opportunity to ride Tron?
That’s if he could figure out the website in the first place. This is the same moron who didn’t know how to use the mobile app for ordering food at the Riviera.

• Haha
I almost wonder if the extra Tron video was a duck you Tattler I can get a CM to give me a ride anytime I want video since there doesn't seem to be any other value to it aside from that since someone pointed out there was already night ride footage.

I really hope that Flipper is nowhere near as easy as J$ is. I hope he's colicky and keeps his egg and sperm donor up at all hours of the night and morning. I hope that he refuses to be on film and throws big epic fits when his idiot father tries to get him on the rolly coaster. Ugh.

Reactions: 24
No chance Dim figured out quickly enough how to get the Passholder preview pass for Tron this morning. I feel some begging is in his future.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Not just you love. It’s been quite a few tattlers and I wasn’t trying to tit on any of them…I was truly curious and only because I hate all of these vloggers equally.

Reactions: 8
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- Money, Money, Money, (must be funny in the Trackers world)
- Meanie, Meanie, Meanie (makes me screamy, in the TrackStans world)
- Smack that witch Up
-Only Poo
Food! I want Food, Food, Food (NOW)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t see them letting Jackson go to school when he has two hyper intelligent parents. They can teach him everything he needs to know like how to beg for money on the internet, how to overeat crap at every opportunity and how to make yourself look a complete and utter twit on video. Have I missed anything?
LOL so apt for a Oliver if that's what they name him. Tim is a digital Fagan!!

Reactions: 12
My prediction for a future video:

JennBo speaking:
"Lllll you guyzzzz we accidentally named our new son WineBarGeorge. Not sure how that got on the birth certificate but we are legally obligated to call him that! Hashtag hosted!"

Tim's reply:
"Yeah"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tbh I can actually see J himself not wanting to go to school, could you imagine him with someone that will make him sit down an do work quietly an make him have to share things, he will end up having meltdowns, he is going to grow up thinking life is one big game an he can wake up whenever he wants an go to parks an do whatever

He's being taught there's no such thing as structure in life or routines, they might get away with school for a little while when he's young but let's face it, soon as he's older he will start demanding hotel stays an cruises because that's all life has ever been to him, an as far as teen stage goes he will definitely be the out partying not coming home to 3am type an throwing witch fits if they don't get him the car he demanded he wants

If anyone will put him to school it's gonna be dim to get him out the way, gin comes across as those lazy ass mom's that let the kid do whatever they want an give into their demands just to shut them up because they can't be bothered with it

Reactions: 14
Not just you love. It’s been quite a few tattlers and I wasn’t trying to tit on any of them…I was truly curious and only because I hate all of these vloggers equally.
Being that it's an expensive trip from the UK, I'm not in the parks as often as I'd like to be and watch vlogs to just get some feels. I enjoyed the Tracker vlogs when they were just 2 people who went to the parks for fun with their friends. Then they started being informative and for a while it was OK. But there are now soooo many vloggers, all of them trying to fit into that mold of being Disney experts. Unless I'm planning a trip, I don't care!! I just want to see the parks, the rides, and get some fun atmosphere. So I watch smaller vloggers like Disco Liz who just hang out and have fun. I'm not enjoying the tribe of bigger vloggers running rampant, and the number of small vloggers hanging off them at the big events. Sometimes you've got to wonder if any normal guests get to go to opening nights of MNSSHP/MCMCP or all the vloggers snatch up the tickets and write them off. I've got Disney+ and if they did more programs about the parks I'd watch them more than vlogs. Unwrapped did an episode about the restaurants in Seaworld, loved it. Would be great to see behind the scenes of how the parks run. The Animal Kingdom ones were great. Or even how the hotels run etc. I just need my park fix!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
1676576179250.png

this will be Timmy Boy in a few days - the episode of Seinfeld when Kramer's girlfriend Hildy is hungry and he goes over to Jerry's apartment for Food - she's hungry Jerry - you don't know how she is when that blood sugar drops. LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Being that it's an expensive trip from the UK, I'm not in the parks as often as I'd like to be and watch vlogs to just get some feels. I enjoyed the Tracker vlogs when they were just 2 people who went to the parks for fun with their friends. Then they started being informative and for a while it was OK. But there are now soooo many vloggers, all of them trying to fit into that mold of being Disney experts. Unless I'm planning a trip, I don't care!! I just want to see the parks, the rides, and get some fun atmosphere. So I watch smaller vloggers like Disco Liz who just hang out and have fun. I'm not enjoying the tribe of bigger vloggers running rampant, and the number of small vloggers hanging off them at the big events. Sometimes you've got to wonder if any normal guests get to go to opening nights of MNSSHP/MCMCP or all the vloggers snatch up the tickets and write them off. I've got Disney+ and if they did more programs about the parks I'd watch them more than vlogs. Unwrapped did an episode about the restaurants in Seaworld, loved it. Would be great to see behind the scenes of how the parks run. The Animal Kingdom ones were great. Or even how the hotels run etc. I just need my park fix!
I agree and I think that’s where the burnout has come from. All the regurgitated and same content and these vloggers just licking the parks taints to get media. It’s just tiresome.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.