The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are all professional internet panhandlers.
A professional panhandler is always going to do better than the unprofessional ones. Dumb and Dumber have managed to destroy what should have been an easy gig while raising a kid. A tiny bit of professionalism from them and they would have had it made. They should have sticked to mostly Tim solo vlogs around the Orlando area.

Reactions: 15
So the AP previews of Tron are completely sold out. Some people on The Disboards (I hate what that place has become, but for something like this, it's good for "live" info) waited over 2 hours in the queue for a spot and that was logging on when the email came in at 9:03am. Some places posted the link before the email went out, so if you got into the waiting room then, when it opened, you were randomly assigned a spot in line. I entered the waiting room at 8:55am and I was completely done and booked by 9:05.

So the million dollar question is--did Tim even try for an AP slot after riding it, what 5-6 times now? With AP previews being March 3-12, would he leave Jenn and $liver for a few hours to ride yet again?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m with you on that.
I used to watch TTT, PMM & SE. Then I saw the light and unsubbed.

I just love that Nate, with 200K subscribers, continues to best Tim, with close to 890K subscribers, by 30 - 32K more views.
I fully see that. I just want to see them all fail. I wish the parks would start their own media teams and ban for profit vlogging. Let’s face it, when they bring these idiots in for media events, they are immediately biased no matter what. So there would be no difference if universal/SeaWorld/Disney started their own vlogging teams
---
A professional panhandler is always going to do better than the unprofessional ones. Dumb and Dumber have managed to destroy what should have been an easy gig while raising a kid. A tiny bit of professionalism from them and they would have had it made. They should have sticked to mostly Tim solo vlogs around the Orlando area.
But panhandlers who do not deserve a dime regardless

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I fully see that. I just want to see them all fail. I wish the parks would start their own media teams and ban for profit vlogging. Let’s face it, when they bring these idiots in for media events, they are immediately biased no matter what. So there would be no difference if universal/SeaWorld/Disney started their own vlogging teams
---

But panhandlers who do not deserve a dime regardless
I think Disney hears you....they have significantly increased the content they are posting from the Disney Parks account on YT, IG and TikTok.

They are starting to see these "professionals" as mostly the worst kind of customers who use their property to make money and complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the AP previews of Tron are completely sold out. Some people on The Disboards (I hate what that place has become, but for something like this, it's good for "live" info) waited over 2 hours in the queue for a spot and that was logging on when the email came in at 9:03am. Some places posted the link before the email went out, so if you got into the waiting room then, when it opened, you were randomly assigned a spot in line. I entered the waiting room at 8:55am and I was completely done and booked by 9:05.

So the million dollar question is--did Tim even try for an AP slot after riding it, what 5-6 times now? With AP previews being March 3-12, would he leave Jenn and $liver for a few hours to ride yet again?
Of course he will. Do you honestly think he would pass up another opportunity to ride Tron?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

To answer your question @xmasbdaygirl - in a heartbeat he would - so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Disney hears you....they have significantly increased the content they are posting from the Disney Parks account on YT, IG and TikTok.

They are starting to see these "professionals" as mostly the worst kind of customers who use their property to make money and complain.
Oh man…I can only hope that my pleas aren’t falling on deaf ears. Can we have a tattle convention or at least a dinner to celebrate when it all comes crashing down?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tim makes Tron Vlog.
Tron Vlog is tit.
Mr Morrow makes Tron Vlog.
Tron Vlog pisses over Tims Tron Vlog.
Tim makes another Tron Vlog trying to be more thorough.
Tim really made another Tron Vlog because he was gutted Nate got more views and is trying to beat his views with a combined viewing figure.
Tim’s a loser.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Tim makes Tron Vlog.
Tron Vlog is tit.
Mr Morrow makes Tron Vlog.
Tron Vlog pisses over Tims Tron Vlog.
Tim makes another Tron Vlog trying to be more thorough.
Tim really made another Tron Vlog because he was gutted Nate got more views and is trying to beat his views with a combined viewing figure.
Tim’s a loser.
They are all losers. FAT IN THE HAT INCLUDED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course he will. Do you honestly think he would pass up another opportunity to ride Tron?
To answer your question @xmasbdaygirl - in a heartbeat he would - so sad.
It was more of a rhetorical question. 😂

I also think that both Disney and Universal have significantly cut back on their media events as well as their invite list. There was a minute there where anyone with 10 followers would get an invite.

Oh man…I can only hope that my pleas aren’t falling on deaf ears. Can we have a tattle convention or at least a dinner to celebrate when it all comes crashing down?!?
If we had a convention, all the vloggers would show up to see the 3 people who brought them down. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched Mr. Fat Hat. He just looks so punchable I don't want to even hear him talk, but I almost gave him views when Dimmy and DJ were trashing him for his size. Really, I can't stand any of these grifters. I tried watching some of Molly's videos, but there's just something about her that grates me the wrong way. And I can't stand Peter from OA, his girlfriend is is a little bit more tolerable they are gluttinous like the Snackers but actually give better descriptions than "delicious" to the food. The only one I've been able to halfway stomach is that one guy fromm Utah (?) who actually has enough common sense not to force his kid to go with him on a ridiculously fast trip to Disney in Paris.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lmaooo Fat in the Hat....love it!
I can’t take the credit… I saw someone else around here say it…I think maybe @airbusA330

so good though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I haven't watched Mr. Fat Hat. He just looks so punchable I don't want to even hear him talk, but I almost gave him views when Dimmy and DJ were trashing him for his size. Really, I can't stand any of these grifters. I tried watching some of Molly's videos, but there's just something about her that grates me the wrong way. And I can't stand Peter from OA, his girlfriend is is a little bit more tolerable they are gluttinous like the Snackers but actually give better descriptions than "delicious" to the food. The only one I've been able to halfway stomach is that one guy fromm Utah (?) who actually has enough common sense not to force his kid to go with him on a ridiculously fast trip to Disney in Paris.
Don’t give Paging Mr MeatSweats any views. He’s a blubbering bleeping moron who thinks he has FWEINDS but really he is just another fake ass vlogger grifting the same group of suckers

• Haha
It was more of a rhetorical question. 😂
That's the sad thing though, this man has weaseled his way into riding it more than a regular cast member, but would still have the audacity to get a slot for the AP preview, taking it from someone who hasn't even had a chance to do it once because he feels entitled.

What the duck are you going to do with a 3rd Tron video?! No one will watch that either just because you change the name from CM preview to AP!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As I mentioned before all vloggers are useless. They do not see the subtle changes that infrequent visitors do. They don't notice all the food is a salt or sugar bomb. They just can't provide useful information for new or visitors that go every few years. That includes DFB as all they care about is extra icing and it seems they are giving tips but you have to watch 20 mins to get maybe one useful tip. I absolutely could have done 1 vlog with all the useful things I noticed....but yes just 1 vlog would have been sufficient.
Disney should have their own media but it would be bias obviously. There needs to be a channel where someone interviews visitors at the end of their vacation and their thoughts. All kinds of people from different countries and all ages and family sizes etc. All vloggers are American and that in itself presents one style point of view.....oh but I forgot about holy moly but he is more enthralled with Slackers than Disney.
I think actually Mickey Views does a half decent job. Honestly his vlog about Epic Universe the other day was really good.
They need some half intelligent people. I don't know how anyone can watch ATW....on his Seattle to Philly vlog the other day he said wow the map in airport shows You Are Here...that's helpful....huh? Are you serious

Reactions: 9
A Limerick

" Once again Dimmy's on Tron
How many times he been on
Has a wonky beard
Looks really weird
With Dummy, a pair who just con."

• Heart
  • Haha
As I mentioned before all vloggers are useless. They do not see the subtle changes that infrequent visitors do. They don't notice all the food is a salt or sugar bomb. They just can't provide useful information for new or visitors that go every few years. That includes DFB as all they care about is extra icing and it seems they are giving tips but you have to watch 20 mins to get maybe one useful tip. I absolutely could have done 1 vlog with all the useful things I noticed....but yes just 1 vlog would have been sufficient.
Disney should have their own media but it would be bias obviously. There needs to be a channel where someone interviews visitors at the end of their vacation and their thoughts. All kinds of people from different countries and all ages and family sizes etc. All vloggers are American and that in itself presents one style point of view.....oh but I forgot about holy moly but he is more enthralled with Slackers than Disney.
I think actually Mickey Views does a half decent job. Honestly his vlog about Epic Universe the other day was really good.
They need some half intelligent people. I don't know how anyone can watch ATW....on his Seattle to Philly vlog the other day he said wow the map in airport shows You Are Here...that's helpful....huh? Are you serious
I couldn’t bring myself to watch that motherfucker traipse around Philly. As a proud Philadelphian I cannot imagine the disservice he did to our beautiful city🤬🤮

Reactions: 9
That's the sad thing though, this man has weaseled his way into riding it more than a regular cast member, but would still have the audacity to get a slot for the AP preview, taking it from someone who hasn't even had a chance to do it once because he feels entitled.

What the duck are you going to do with a 3rd Tron video?! No one will watch that either just because you change the name from CM preview to AP!
Oh but the bleeping merch store will be open later! You know he will do an entire vlog about it and fondle all the shirts and toys. 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.