The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah if they can monetize it they will. Maybe a short live so they can collect super stickers
Thinking about it more have they ever gone live on YouTube anywhere other than their house though? They might do Instagram announcement and hope for big views from a normal edited uploaded video on YouTube later.

Reactions: 10
Thinking about it more have they ever gone live on YouTube anywhere other than their house though? They might do Instagram announcement and hope for big views from a normal edited uploaded video on YouTube later.
They've done lives when on their staycations at Wilderness Lodge and Poly (I think). I just know it's happened, just very infrequently.

Reactions: 6
As of this post, TRON views…..
PMM = 297K

TTT = 268K
2.0 = 53K
I don't know how delusional he has to be to think that the same crappy video at night is going to be any more successful than the first crappy video he released. The first was an unequivocal failure from a views standpoint from a vlogger pushing 900k subscribers. Those numbers are more damning than anything when it comes to their true sub count.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but something as personal as the birth of your child should remain just that - personal. I understand that YT is their so called 'job' (even though they are awful at it) but if I were in their shoes I would want that moment to be between me and my spouse. And you can share whatever you want after - must my 1/2 cents worth today.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Unwell 3 should start a band! “The Rudeie Poos and the Meanie Pants”.

Our first album will include hits such as:
- Our Pants May be Mean But At Least They Fit
- My Colon Cheated on Me with a Kind Poo
There's a thread title, or 3 right here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but something as personal as the birth of your child should remain just that - personal. I understand that YT is their so called 'job' (even though they are awful at it) but if I were in their shoes I would want that moment to be between me and my spouse. And you can share whatever you want after - must my 1/2 cents worth today.
Even the majority of celebrities have kept things like this an their kids life's completely private or mostly private, an their job IS being in the limelight

They have no shame in airing everything about the kids without a second thought as to how they are going feel at school when they are teens, I know I would have been absolutely mortified as a teen having things like that on the internet, I can just imagine how bad school is gonna suck if there's bullys posting images with phrases on them all over school

Reactions: 12
Agree. I remember grimacing so much when they essentially had J$'s birth posted online. That kid stands no chance in school with all the garbage his parents have posted about him online.

Reactions: 18
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- Money, Money, Money, (must be funny in the Trackers world)
- Meanie, Meanie, Meanie (makes me screamy, in the TrackStans world)
- Smack that witch Up
-Only Poo
Also included the so classic it got a thread title '99 problems and Jenn is all of them'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tim stayed in the park after riding Tron three times, against the rules for the CM previews. The sign at the exit of the Tron ride clearly states, "GAME OVER... Please proceed to the Park exit at this time." Instead of leaving immediately, Tim rode Haunted Mansion and ate because he's special and the rules don't apply to TTT. :rolleyes:

1676566605399.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
They've done lives when on their staycations at Wilderness Lodge and Poly (I think). I just know it's happened, just very infrequently.
I forgot about those. Thanks! So it is possible they will do one from her hospital room.

And yes I'm in the camp that the birth of a child should not be anywhere near social media other than maybe a post for family and friends. Definitely not an event to try and make money off of. But this is the Trackers they will try to cash in sadly enough. Those poor children!

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile in OT land the yardstick I just measured my driveway with said 6.5 inches of snow already and snow is expected to continue until 7pm. bleeping yay 🥶

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah so just as I’ve always said…all the vloggers are bleeping morons. I don’t want any of them to be king of the mountain. I want the whole mountain to implode and all of them to disappear and have to get REAL jobs
100%. YESSSSSSSSSS.

I'll be happy when theme park vlogging / grifting is no more.

These people are fake frauds.

I know you remember but for anyone else who doesn't know the story of when someone spotted Nate (with his ballcap pulled low over his face, no fedora, no button-down shirt) at IOA with Veronica (even thou they're supposed to be arch rivals and divorced, with her breaking his heart) and how he faked spilling his beer (in the bathroom of all places...do people normally take their open cups of beer in the bathroom?) and pushed to the front of the line for a free replacement.

Or how Nate did a sadface, lonely, woe-is-me vlog from the Poly one Christmas (2020 or 2021?) when he was gifted a stay by a DVC owner. His whole vlog was him being alone at Christmas... decorating his little Charlie Brown-esque Christmas tree inside the hotel room, putting out his Christmas cards, etc. [cue sad music] (this was just for a 1-night stay, mind you, that he did all this).

Yet some eagle-eyed Tattler spotted Veronica's hand in the split second of a frame pointing to him where to hang an ornament (remember, he gave the full impression he was having a lonely, sad Christmas). Veronica, the ex-wife who left him and broke his heart that he would sob and cry over how their relationship has soured, etc. And so many comments under the vlog were about him "deserving" to be happy and all that sappy crap bc people thought he was by himself.

Coupled with Veronica actually posting a pic on her personal FB page of the two of them, saying something like "Merry Christmas from our family to yours" and the pic she posted was obviously a selfie the two of them took in the Poly room.

Oh, and then Veronica's shadow was in another vlog of his where he was eating pizza at the Boardwalk - again, acting like he was alone, yet her reflection was in the vlog if you watched real close.

So I don't know how much he does it now but back then, he was totally giving the impression he was so friggin sad and lonely bc the wife left him and all that, blah blah blah when they were OBVIOUSLY still chummy enough to hang out together at IOA, Christmas at the Poly, etc.

He was banking on people (aka fwends) feeling sorry for him (just jolly ol' Nate w/ the fedora!) and giving him $$$ and DVC stays, and it worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile in OT land the yardstick I just measured my driveway with said 6.5 inches of snow already and snow is expected to continue until 7pm. bleeping yay 🥶
It figures. We are scheduled to fly to DSM tonight. We have only gone back to Dsm once since moving to Orlando.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It figures. We are scheduled to fly to DSM tonight. We have only gone back to Dsm once since moving to Orlando.
I'm looking at the weather warning from the NWS for DSM and it looks like they have much less snow predicted(says up to 2 inches) than we are getting here near IC. Hope your travels will be going fine and without problems. It's stressfull enough to travel, no one needs snow on top of that.

Reactions: 2
100%. YESSSSSSSSSS.

I'll be happy when theme park vlogging / grifting is no more.

These people are fake frauds.

I know you remember but for anyone else who doesn't know the story of when someone spotted Nate (with his ballcap pulled low over his face, no fedora, no button-down shirt) at IOA with Veronica (even thou they're supposed to be arch rivals and divorced, with her breaking his heart) and how he faked spilling his beer (in the bathroom of all places...do people normally take their open cups of beer in the bathroom?) and pushed to the front of the line for a free replacement.

Or how Nate did a sadface, lonely, woe-is-me vlog from the Poly one Christmas (2020 or 2021?) when he was gifted a stay by a DVC owner. His whole vlog was him being alone at Christmas... decorating his little Charlie Brown-esque Christmas tree inside the hotel room, putting out his Christmas cards, etc. [cue sad music] (this was just for a 1-night stay, mind you, that he did all this).

Yet some eagle-eyed Tattler spotted Veronica's hand in the split second of a frame pointing to him where to hang an ornament (remember, he gave the full impression he was having a lonely, sad Christmas). Veronica, the ex-wife who left him and broke his heart that he would sob and cry over how their relationship has soured, etc. And so many comments under the vlog were about him "deserving" to be happy and all that sappy crap bc people thought he was by himself.

Coupled with Veronica actually posting a pic on her personal FB page of the two of them, saying something like "Merry Christmas from our family to yours" and the pic she posted was obviously a selfie the two of them took in the Poly room.

Oh, and then Veronica's shadow was in another vlog of his where he was eating pizza at the Boardwalk - again, acting like he was alone, yet her reflection was in the vlog if you watched real close.

So I don't know how much he does it now but back then, he was totally giving the impression he was so friggin sad and lonely bc the wife left him and all that, blah blah blah when they were OBVIOUSLY still chummy enough to hang out together at IOA, Christmas at the Poly, etc.

He was banking on people (aka fwends) feeling sorry for him (just jolly ol' Nate w/ the fedora!) and giving him $$$ and DVC stays, and it worked.
Yep he’s a fake piece of tit just like ALL OF THE VLOGGERS. I don’t care to see ANY of them knock each other out of the top spot. I want to see them all go the duck away. It’s just getting so tiresome to come here and see people talking about how happy they are for him (Paging Mr. Fat duck). He’s just as bad as the rest of them…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not only was Jackie at the grand opening for Super Nintendo World last night, she already has her video posted and it's 7am in California.
Came to check if anyone posted about that. Good job getting it out so quickly, like I dont know...a professional vlogger...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Came to check if anyone posted about that. Good job getting it out so quickly, like I dont know...a professional vlogger...
None of them are professional. I take that back, they are all professional internet panhandlers. Regardless of how fast they pump out content, how unique their take on things are, or how many subs they have…they all do the same tit. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope all those stans are reading here and letting posts sink in. Not every post is meaniepants rudeie (wtf?) poo insults, as they always try to make it seem.

--
Why do stans think Tim and Jenn are the best vloggers ever? Let's break down some of the supposed reasons seen in YouTube/stan group comments previously (paraphrased):

I find out the latest WDW and Universal news.

Wrong, as they said themselves, they aren't a news channel and don't care to cover breaking news. Unless they need a live stream topic, I guess? But then Jenn says they aren't that kind of channel. But then they are, but they aren't. They thought the new Universal Texas attraction would be in a totally different part of the state than it is, and speculated live about it even though there was tons of info out there they could have read first. They are no longer hosted to media events at Universal and rarely at Disney.

I find out important information and tips for the parks and resorts.

They routinely forget commonplace information even tourists know (Chef Mickey's isn't a buffet?!?! Ding dang!), give out bad information all the time, and speculate wildly on information they don't research (see above).

I watch for tips on how to handle going to the parks with a baby/toddler.

They hardly take their kid, don't stay more than a short time except on very rare occasions, and skip rides if they have any wait over a few minutes. Used to not even bring a stroller, never have gone over renting strollers in the park or from outside companies, never featured different kid food options, etc., etc.

I want to see how to do Disney vacations on a budget.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

I watch to see how to make the most of my day at a park and do the most attractions...

Tim stops in with his AP and doesn't regularly use Genie+/LL. If he does, he buys it for one specific thing and does that for a video with maybe one other ride and then endless food shoveling. Tim thinks 45 min waits are too long. They show up late for a dining reservation and book somewhere else. They don't stay past J's militant sleep schedule so hardly accomplish anything when he is there. Tim is now going to spend multiple vlogs over a period of time trying to complete one park. 😂

I watch for their travel tips and to see them go all over to different destinations.

They went to Castaway Cay like 4 times this past year, went on multiple concierge cruises with the same destinations (did how many cruise Pirate Nights?? 😂), Aulani twice---Disney bubble x infinity. They travel by plane via first class with their child and nanny in tow to the same destinations over and over and over. They rarely go anywhere new and don't do different experiences other than what they do every time (or do the same thing other vloggers did, example OA in Hawaii).

I like to see the Trackers feature all the different foods they have to offer at Disney and WDW.

I feel like they are part of my family.

No.

I think we could be friends!

I love watching home vlogs to see them cook boxed meals, sit on the laundry room floor, or watch their paint dry!!

😐

Anything else to add?
I'd like to mention....years ago, well before they started breeding, well before they were getting hosted....Dim admitted in one vlog that he made stuff up to sound smarter. Yes, this pathetic ass actually admitted this. Wish I knew which vlog it was but I don't and I'm not going to give them the views or torture myself to find it. They have NEVER been truthful, they have NEVER been vloggers for actual tips or information.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep he’s a fake piece of tit just like ALL OF THE VLOGGERS. I don’t care to see ANY of them knock each other out of the top spot. I want to see them all go the duck away. It’s just getting so tiresome to come here and see people talking about how happy they are for him (Paging Mr. Fat duck). He’s just as bad as the rest of them…
I’m with you on that.
I used to watch TTT, PMM & SE. Then I saw the light and unsubbed.

I just love that Nate, with 200K subscribers, continues to best Tim, with close to 890K subscribers, by 30 - 32K more views.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.