The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she can eat so much at this point, with so many of her organs all squished together while being 74 months pregnant, and her admitting she's had "tummy" troubles lately. Fucking slow your roll(s), Ginn. Take it down a notch. I can't with people like this who won't shut up about not drinking alcohol (on camera) but don't realize they're replacing whatever addictive tendencies they have with other health-ruining addictions, like binge eating massive amounts of processed junk food that's saturated with unhealthy fats, sugar, and sodium.

But is touching balls contagious you guyyysssssss
"Not if they're fuzzy!" -Dim

Reactions: 26
She still has the nose ring. (Someone asked a while back if it got absorbed in her bulbous nose.)

Reactions: 10
When is the last time Tim tidied up his neck & shaved?

Reactions: 11
Jenn might be in labor. It’s nearly 5 pm in Orlando and those comments are still up on the golf vlog and here is one posted within the last hour:

Reactions: 32
Let's not forget her doctors appointment was today. Maybe she is being induced. You know 4 weeks early according to tracker tim timetable.

Reactions: 27
They don’t have anyone to watch him at all
hours anymore. They worked lyn an unacceptable amount and we see how that turned out.
But Lynn was still going to be seeing them and babysitting on occasions.....remember that was one of their other lies

Reactions: 19
She reminds me of someone I know. This person is 47, around 5’9 and easily over 325 pounds, has diabetes. She chain smokes. She really was infertile. Took her 10 years and treatments to have her daughter years ago. She’s engaged now and ended up pregnant (at 45). While pregnant, she claimed her doctor told her to wean off of smoking. Not only did she not listen, she began smoking even more. 3 in 45 minutes while we were on the phone once. But at the same time, she bitched and bitched about not being able to figure out why she was always so short of breath. The kid was born 2 months early and has a lot of issues. She would make comments early on that she’d probably lose the baby. And I truly deep down think that’s why she started smoking more…because she wanted to. I’ve quit talking to her, couldn’t help but lose all respect for her. Jenn eating more and seeming to show no care for this new child reminds me so much of this person.

Reactions: 23
Oh I hope she’s in labor but I hope she doesn’t pop it out till tomorrow because the 16th is the day I picked

Reactions: 29
Well they aren't going to induce her this "early" unless they go to her doctor now and say "Oh oops sorry must have got date of last period wrong it was actually 2 weeks earlier than we told you." But yeah she could still go into labor and darn it why did I pick March 10th! LMAO.

Reactions: 17
Oh, and you people have got to stop writing $liver because even though I understand what it stands for I have been calling the baby Sliver

Reactions: 41
Let's not forget her doctors appointment was today. Maybe she is being induced. You know 4 weeks early according to tracker tim timetable.
I could see the Dr looking at her and saying “Oh hell no we need to set this baby free!” She looks terrible.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.