The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
youtube is pretty strict when it comes to kids, that screaming is definitely something that would be an issue for them. let them know.
---

i put their videos on time to time to basically tit talk them with my wife for laughs, that scream made me feel sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 20
She's definitely not making it to March...I'll be shocked if the Anotherson isn't out by the 2nd week of February.

View attachment 1922851
So I read a few more pages past this pic and really no one commented on it. Dim looks absolutely miserable and checked out. The greatest thing is, he made this all possible in his life. We are all products of the choices we make and he has chosen the wrong way his entire life. Hey Dim, remember ”you are the man and will take care of your wife” hahaha How does being the sole bread winner, sole parent, sole partner in you relationship working out for you??
Literally, #homemovies

Reactions: 25
I’m still also concerned they haven’t put a gate at the top of the stairs yet. If the door wasn’t locked I don’t know why he wouldn’t have then barged into the room they were in as soon as she opened the door. But a kid that’s having an emotional scream fit like that isn’t going to be careful about where they’re running. I will not be surprised if one of the kids falls down the stairs at some point.
---

Also, if f I was their “friend” who gifted them a Lego set of Legoland (guessing it was Manny Matt or a UK stan since they said it was the “UK version” of Legoland), I’d be kind of annoyed they just kept my gift in a closet for more than 2 years before finally discovering it accidentally and letting their 3 year old play with it.

Reactions: 22
Also I am not in there are a bad parent due to the screaming. I think Jackson has been stunted/kept as a baby or have development delay and instead of being able to articulate he has massive meltdowns. My LO had a fair few when she was that age. I used to say she was the perfect baby as she never cried but once she reached 3 she would have horrific screaming fits and massive meltdowns. It was so bad that she was diagnosed with separation anxiety and we was given free daycare so she would get used to not having my full attention. She has since been diagnosed with Autism so that was probably what caused these and watching Jackson I do see a lot of possible triggers

Reactions: 7
I realise I'm a little late to share my feelings on this latest fiasco, however I really needed to.

Firstly, I didn't watch the live, just scanned the comments here, to get an idea of what happened. If I had of realised there was a 'live'
I would have been there in the chat, adding my 'two pennies worth.'

From what I can gather, this took place around 4.00. I.M.O. I don't think 'B' was there. Surely if she had been, at that time of day it would have been suggested that she take J to the park, or some other outdoor activity. If not, surely she would have been playing with him in his playroom, with all his arts/crafts, or the plethora of toys they indulge him with.

I reckon they put him down for his nap slightly later, with or without a sleep aid, in the hope he would sleep through.
I did, just now, go on to YouTube and listened to those screams. I have to say, it's really upset me, and so felt compelled to come here. As you know I just prefer to stick to my Limericks these days! No Limerick for this debacle.

To me Tim seemed really awkward and embarrassed. He tried to put on this calm persona, but I felt it was all 'smoke and mirrors.' Paddling like a duck furiously under water.
I wrote down a comment he made, think this is correct, " He's at a point in his life, where he wants to sleep longer, and he doesn't." I don't 'buy' that ridiculous statement for one minute. Anyway, I thought they mentioned he wouldn't be napping as much, as he was older. Lies, and more lies.
Their whole life is built on some kind of fantasy.

They are terrible, terrible people, and worse parents. Can't something be done. Sorry to have gone on, but I am very upset about this.

I have stayed away from the Slackers because I hate to give them any views to keep up their lavish lifestyle, but also because I can vomit looking at Dims teeth. They are jagged, yellow, and have so much spit in them when she talks that it’s nauseating. The neglect they show for their son is unreal. I’ve always thought he over-naps, and it’s just so they don’t have to deal with him. I don’t understand why they have a nanny either. What kind of important jobs do they have that they are so busy with? They freaking vlog!! Maybe if they worked an actual job and vlogged on the side I could see a nanny to help, but it’s because they are both lazy narcissists, who only care about themselves. They are in for a rude awakening when baby 2 comes along.

Reactions: 19
I am just struck at how unbothered they both seemed with the screaming. I don't care if he does it 12 times a day, where was the urgency? That was not a normal bratty scream, that was i am hurt ir scared scream. Timbo seemed bothered and didn't run out like he has in the past. Gin had to make sure she thanked all those stupid stans before she moved a toenail. A 3yo is crafty, how do they know he didn't escape his cage and run downstairs or to the kitchen to check out the piles of crap? This kid is going to get seriously hurt, physically or mentally.

Had to watch to understand and I don't really 😂
Jenn said he was awake before he screamed so was she watching him on the monitor? Then Tim says I know, how did he know he was awake? He must of been making some noise that the camera didn't pick up before that scream.
And tbh they didn't seem phased by that scream which didn't even sound like it came out of a three year old! (It sounded like it was on a film) So he must do it often? That's concerning.
Also, why is he screaming after a nap?! Mine will sometimes be a bit grizzly when she wakes up but never made a sound like that.

Reactions: 12
They’re making everything harder on themselves (and the child) by insisting on this nap. Hawaii was a good example. If they had dropped the nap, he would have slept in the morning.

I can’t find the comment now, but they absolutely did this live during the day so it wouldn’t cut into their free time at night.

And side note, I don’t believe Jenn rummaged through the meal kits and “threw something together” after this shitshow. I’m sure takeout was ordered.

Reactions: 17
Most kids wake up from a 45 min-1hour nap and get ready for lunch or a snack. Jackson wakes up from nap, just to get ready for dinner and bed time

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Most kids wake up from a 45 min-1hour nap and get ready for lunch or a snack. Jackson wakes up from nap, just to get ready for dinner and bed time
Yep. It’s not even the nap, bc some kids need them at 3 and some don’t. But coming up on the end of that time (like J$ clearly is), you need to limit it and wake them up. I had to do it and it sucks. At 3 I had him up by 3:00 so he had lots more playtime before bed. They’re calling it sleep regression and it’s soooo the opposite. He wants to be progressing to more waking hours and they won’t let him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Timestamped video for those who want to hear the screaming part:

Time is a few seconds before first scream. The way they react makes me think this isn't the first time he's screamed that was as others have pointed out.

It is weird you can't link to a time with their app or mobile page. Thanks YouTube for making things difficult.

• Sad
  • Sick
He's also napping longer than that. At that age my kid put herself back in her bed if she wanted to nap, she was not interested in napping every day anymore. He would be easier to get to bed at night if they dropped that nap he clearly doesn't want anymore. Poor kid basically sleeps all day so he's not interrupting their busy lifestyle of being childless adults.

Reactions: 13
WOW - I have no words. I had to go to live and check this out. Now I really do want to drive down to FLA. and hug this child. That is not a normal scream. And the 2 asshats were just going about their business like it was a normal day. Why did Timmy Boy keep saying 'how's everybody doing' - you dumb F**** - there is something going on with your child and you have absolutely no concern. And Jenny4Dinners - all you can do is turn around and look at the dumb F** - what is wrong with you - be a MOM for God's sake and go and comfort your child. I would have stopped the live right there and then and told the stans that we will have to do this another time - family comes first. But we all now in Trackerland that it's $$$ comes first - I'm sure the $$$ you earned yesterday is going to go far with you too. NOT!!!!! Timmy Boy seemed annoyed right from the start - Jenny4Dinners asking to move the chat - he was short then and continued to be short. I think someone else mentioned it on this thread - this was all Jenn - Tim wanted to finish up the painting and Jenn wanted her ugly ass face on the live for all to see. I'm so sorry for my rant but this upset me to no end - there is nothing greater in my life than my children - i cherish them every day. These 2 asshats are terrible human beings - I can't even call them parents - bc they are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tim was definitely like "ugh, not this screaming tit again. I am done with this."

youtube is pretty strict when it comes to kids, that screaming is definitely something that would be an issue for them. let them know.
---

i put their videos on time to time to basically tit talk them with my wife for laughs, that scream made me feel sick to my stomach.
I actually hope no one reports this and the video stays up. Even if just one stan watches this and finally realizes what horrible people they are I feel it'd be worth it.

Reactions: 18
Not to discount Dim's lack of response to the screams, but it wouldn't shock me if he knows J$ does this for attention since he seems to be the only one who could somewhat qualify as a caregiver to him, and Ginn being as useless as she is has no idea that J$ could scream or react that way.
I don’t understand why anyone on here attempts to defend Tim. He’s a horrible man, just like she’s an awful woman. Can anyone not remember how he was threatening to punch kids and fat-shaming people? He’s an abysmal father, just like Jenn’s a useless mother.

They were flailing, trying to figure out how to save the channel, and they thought having another child was the answer, but it’s going to hit them hard when they’ve got a screaming baby and a shrieking 4 year old. And they’ll be even more stressed when they see their views sinking even lower. Plus, Tim has severe FOMO about the Disney 100 in Disneyland and Nintendo World - no one will be interested in his videos by the time they come out.

And they’ll have to throw more money at babysitters. The two of them can’t even manage one kid. If Tim was such a good dad, he’d have refused to have someone else raising his child. And he, as well as Jenn, sits as far away from Jackson on planes, palming his own child off on a Stanny.

• Heart
I still think B was there. You can hear when Jennbo opens the door the screaming gets louder, so he was out of his room. I think they locked him out of that room. He’s over naps & it was bleeping 4pm! He shouldn’t be asleep anyway! They don’t listen to him most of the time - no means yes- so I think the poor thing has found his voice & control freak Dimmy boy is already over it. They both has zero empathy skills- his first taste of being burned. They are going to ruin him & the other one.

I also don’t think they like Planny B. She isn’t a rent a friend for Jennbo & seems to have set hard boundaries. They never mention her- even when it’s obvious she is there.
that makes a ton more sense....that he got up and tried to get into the room they were in. B probably said no and he lost it. But really who really knows.

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand how these people can continue about their tit while their kid is screaming that way. I can't believe they went live or continued their live when he was like that. Kids will scream and have tantrums, and at times you need to ignore the behavior. However, having him scream this way for THOUSANDS of people to see and to just ignore it...that's the problem I have. This poor kid is always just an afterthought with everything.

I do feel like we were watching a showdown where Tim was putting his foot down and seeing how long it would take Jenn to get off her fat ass and attend to her child.

I see Tim as a slightly better parent than Jenn if only because he does do more with him, in the physical sense of caregiving. He gets up with him, he gives the baths, he puts him to bed, he seems to watch him more on the weekends, he drives him places. I guess to be fair, Jenn is the one who scrounges up a hot meal for him once a day and does his laundry, but I still feel like Tim does more.

As far as emotionally, I’d say Tim and Jenn are equally bad. They resent the slightest inconvenience Prop creates and both are full of resentment and missing their old lives.

I generally give people a pass for not being able to foresee how miserable kids would make them, provided they try to grow into the situation. I give no pass when they go on to bring more kids into the situation.

Holy tit! I’m repeating you all at this point, but it needs to be pointed out over and over for anyone coming here to read. That scream cry is not normal. That is the scream of (1) terror, (2) an injury or accident or (3) a child that is upset and it getting to the point where they’ve becoming completely overwhelmed and are now in hysterics (keeping in mind this was not even 4 minutes in). Maybe this is simply the scream of a spoiled brat, but it sounded much more urgent and frightening.
I would have gone immediately. Their response of deer in the headlights because we can’t edit this out seemed to be their first thought based on that piss poor response.

And no, Tim, he doesn’t want to sleep more. He wants to sleep less because he’s 3.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.