The Tim Tracker #115 We tossed the wrong pig into the lake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the last thread has to have been one of the fastest yet that we got through

Reactions: 19
Pass the popcorn 🍿!!

Are we witnesses to the wheels slowing falling off behind the scenes?
Banshee screams from Jackson
Tim’s indifference/non-reaction
Jenn ignoring J$ so she can collect more money from the super stickers.

Well, it did fund the spending spree after the LIVE.

Reactions: 24
Uh oh, this thread isn't showing up with all the other ones. I'm only able to get to it through the post in the last thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Recap time: Dim and Jenblob showed that they were the worst parents ever by not checking on their screaming child because super chat stickers equals priority, guyzzz. Jenblob also mentions she doesn't know her due date yet while wearing the same shirt for multiple days in a roll and washing blueberries in a sink. It's okay though she got a contraption from Amazon from that MIL she hates. Finally, a trip to Disney Springs where they use that Super Chat money to poor use getting more junk for the nursery and allowing Jen Buddy to pick out Flipper an overpriced stuffie and some artwork.

Reactions: 27
OT - we get a shoutout (and under their skin) here

bonus:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s the minimum SuperSticker amount during those Lives? I’m wondering what the minimum price is to get Tim or Jenn to say “Thanks!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uh oh, this thread isn't showing up with all the other ones. I'm only able to get to it through the post in the last thread.
Weird! I see it when I go to threads. Are you on your phone or a desktop? Maybe try refreshing? :)

1675288843548.png

Reactions: 11
Thought I'd jump in to say that today was the day we finally got rid of my 2yo nieces pacifiers, it's gonna be hard cause she was asking for it back an forth but we are determined that now they are gone then we are standing by that, we also have a potty training chart for her now that she's starting to wear underwear an sometimes mention the toilet

So poor J is now behind my neice who's a year an 2 months younger

Reactions: 17
Where did you go Theme Park Anorak on Youtube? Those were some of the best trackhole videos I've seen

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OT - we get a shoutout (and under their skin) here

bonus:

I absolutely love the Don't Blame It video. It really sums up nicely what true assholes they are. I wish every stan would watch that and then choose whether or not to continue to worship them.

Cheers to the Unwell 3!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I absolutely love the Don't Blame It video. It really sums up nicely what true assholes they are. I wish every stan would watch that and then choose whether or not to continue to worship them.

Cheers to the Unwell 3!
That video is amazing

Reactions: 8

Cheers to the Unwell 3!
I wasn't aware we had so much power here, I hope this isn't going to make us too power hungry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I’m making dinner and working on orders and I have a video on on the background. Tracker FOMO has to be through the roof when it comes to Nintendo land. Miss Daphne was with him who now also has a channel. And they ran into Peter and Kitra. By the time they cart their nanny caravan out there 1st class, it’ll be old news and no one will care. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I absolutely agree with those that think that Jen is more of the monster. I had a video suggested to me yesterday from 10 years ago so I decided to watch it and see how much they changed in 10 years. She had gone somewhere and had an anxiety attack while driving so she called 🍑 to get her through it and she talked about the fact that because of her anxiety, she really relies on Tim and Tim helps her out so much and Tim this and Tim that and she can’t do anything without him. I think that she does have anxiety, but I think that she took that and used it to make him do more things for her and now she is completely dependent upon him and he’s a dumb ass for enabling her. I honestly think the live of the other day was nothing more than a power-play and he was determined to purposely sit down on the computer and ignore the kid to make her finally get up and go do what she supposed to do because she doesn’t do any of the damn parenting and no I don’t believe that she spends time playing with and reading stories to him. I don’t believe that for one minute just because she says that she does on Video. No if you watch her with her kid on video, she doesn’t even know how to interact with her child at all everything is posturing for the camera. She has zero maternal instinct.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.