Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaunnaj86

Do I get a refund if I send a super sticker and I’m shadow banned so no one sees me kissing their ass?! Lol don’t want to waste even $1.00 to test the theory but makes me wonder.

Reactions: 8

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I still don't understand why this turd holds his fork upside down when putting giant bites into his mouth, especially when there are toppings on the food that will easily fall off. WTF.
View attachment 1920062
I was always taught upside down except for peas, I thought it was correct etiquette? Not that I’ve ever looked at someone using it the normal way and thought ‘how uncouth‘ 😂 They often put the fork in sideways though and hold the handle up high which is why it looks so weird, not the fork upside down bit. I’m now off to Google which way around the fork should go. Maybe it’s a British vs American thing? I’m not even aware of what I do in the house, I just think of it if somewhere posh!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Where do they get their parenting advice? They do know that it is not okay to lock a 3 year old in their room. Jackson could of helped with the painting of the room. They do know that if a fire happened and Jackson was locked in his room he wouldn't be able to get out. If I heard my child scream like that I would stop want I was doing and see what was happening and see if they are okay. They honestly don't deserve to be parents.
I remember watching a TV program years ago, I can't remember the name of it but the babysitter had locked the two kids in their bedroom because she couldn't be bothered with them, the kids then found an lit a candle which then got knocked over setting the room a blaze, after hearing screaming the babysitter went to see them an then couldn't find the key to the room because panic had made her forget where she had left it

It honestly gave me the fking fear to the point that whenever I babysat the kids weren't allowed to lock the bathroom door (thankfully the only doors with locks here is the bathroom an the main front/back door) we didn't have candles but I made sure anything they could hurt themselves on like a razer etc was well out of reach of them, an I'd also be shouting through the door if they were good

JssLG317

VIP Member
From the Stan group. The answers so far: "Starts with B", Elliot, Jonathon, Jake, Luke, Jeremy.

None of these stans watch the videos. The clues were: Male version of their girl name. Kind of the name of a fruit or vegetable.

And can you imagine a B name with Bojo as their last name. 😂

View attachment 1926064
Did you see the comment a couple before this with the dr Seuss nursery? It was the opposite of calming, absolutely chaotic with stuff everywhere. No wonder these people idolize the slackers.

• Wow

DearestMommy

I've been following that post too. Where do these people get all their (wrong) information from? Jim and Nicole both seem to be doing pretty well on their own, since we haven't seen them with the Trackers since J$ 1st birthday and Nicole gets invited to media events and gets media packages to unbox where the Trackers do not.

I was curious about the comments about Krispy Smores. Someone is saying the Krispy Smores doesn't post the girls online, their photos and names are all over their facebook, they've just stopped vlogging. Someone is saying the Trackers met up with them while they were here? Did the Trackers mention that? Their meet up isn't on the Krispy Smores facebook page and you'd think if they were trying to get famous off the Trackers too, they would have posed it. Someone said Jenn sent them gifts? If she sent them gifts, why was she so shocked with the international shipping costs and didn't know USPS was much, much cheaper? These stans are blind.
The time frame that Krispy Smores was here in September was also the same time as the Trackers trip to California - I seriously doubt there was a meet-up of any kind between them

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Did you see the comment a couple before this with the dr Seuss nursery? It was the opposite of calming, absolutely chaotic with stuff everywhere. No wonder these people idolize the slackers.
YES! And the one with the red and white stripe walls in the comments. Nightmare fuel.

• Haha
  • Wow

S. McQueen Light

I am not sure if this is the correct thread or this has been covered earlier but on WhatsApp if you look for a meme to send and type in “Nate Disney” you get a whole list of Gifs to send. Nothing for Tim Tracker. Interesting.

• Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
So is the media room!
Wrong color for a LIVE background
I am kind of confused on why he even painted that wall. I think he said he was going to put some sort of soundproofing on it. Maybe he's just going to put down a layer of clear bubble wrap?

• Haha

spoocub

She said in a recent video, new years I think that they did a pregnancy test the day they went to Disney outlets loaded and there are 2. one loaded the 7th July and the announcement was in August unless there was a massive delay then the baby is due at the end of the march. The other Disney outlet video was uploaded the 8th May so that means the baby would be here or coming very soon. I understand wanting to keep certain things secret but they are the ones putting it out there.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I just looked HolyMoly deleted most of his Fantasy cruise videos.
I can still see them all. Mrs Moly gets covid on Day 5, so we got nothing after that. I can believe that Tim asked them not to post anything about the covid. I don't remember if Tim/Jenn ever addressed it in their videos. We all saw it on HM Twitter and that was deleted pretty quickly.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 3.37.58 PM.png

peteykirch

VIP Member
@peteykirch sorry for off topic but do you remember where you got your Sonny Eclipse print? I was at Festival of the Arts last night and searched a ton of the booths but didn’t see it and I would love that print ( and the Three Caballeros)
I got it at the Odyssey building. I think they shuffle what they have on display based on the artist that is visiting that week. When we were down there Dave Perillo who made the print was one of the artists they had meeting in person, so he had an entire section of his artwork in the Odyssey building.

Reactions: 7

TubeTired

VIP Member
I wonder if Dim painted during the live because he doesn't get to talk much during them and likely no indecision about the color.

spoocub

Also I am not in there are a bad parent due to the screaming. I think Jackson has been stunted/kept as a baby or have development delay and instead of being able to articulate he has massive meltdowns. My LO had a fair few when she was that age. I used to say she was the perfect baby as she never cried but once she reached 3 she would have horrific screaming fits and massive meltdowns. It was so bad that she was diagnosed with separation anxiety and we was given free daycare so she would get used to not having my full attention. She has since been diagnosed with Autism so that was probably what caused these and watching Jackson I do see a lot of possible triggers

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
I can still see them all. Mrs Moly gets covid on Day 5, so we got nothing after that. I can believe that Tim asked them not to post anything about the covid. I don't remember if Tim/Jenn ever addressed it in their videos. We all saw it on HM Twitter and that was deleted pretty quickly.

View attachment 1927950
Well that's weird. Maybe I didn't look very hard or I didn't care to look hard. ha.

• Haha

suepez

I still think B was there. You can hear when Jennbo opens the door the screaming gets louder, so he was out of his room. I think they locked him out of that room. He’s over naps & it was fucking 4pm! He shouldn’t be asleep anyway! They don’t listen to him most of the time - no means yes- so I think the poor thing has found his voice & control freak Dimmy boy is already over it. They both has zero empathy skills- his first taste of being burned. They are going to ruin him & the other one.

I also don’t think they like Planny B. She isn’t a rent a friend for Jennbo & seems to have set hard boundaries. They never mention her- even when it’s obvious she is there.
that makes a ton more sense....that he got up and tried to get into the room they were in. B probably said no and he lost it. But really who really knows.