Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s basically hinting to already being told by her doctor she needs to be induced. She was induced with Jackson. Her due date being March 16 means she’s probably being induced by the end of feb.
Yeah, this is what I think too. They’ve been hinting at baby arriving early so much, but there’s no real way to know when you might go into labor even if you’re/the baby is gigantic. So either they have consistently kept up the lie of the later conception date (fine, but I don’t know if they have that level of competence) or they know something about this more “private” pregnancy that means she’ll be induced early. I don’t think the standard of care allows for elective inductions before 39 weeks so there would have to be a medical (GD? Hypertension? Huge baby?) reason to do so earlier than that. 39 weeks would still be into March.

Reactions: 9

JssLG317

VIP Member
Really, happiness?

The tim tracker #115 the only "happiness" in this house is the nursary theme
another one that’s similar

Tim tracker #115: the only “happiness” is when the babysitter has the kids
---

Has anyone seen the reels on IG of the comedian Christian Johnson that “watches” cooking videos through his shutters? There’s a few where dumbasses make food in the sink. I could see Ginn thinking they’re real videos and not done just for comments. “Oh my stomach bubblin”

I love this guy. These people are so gross that use their sink like a bowl.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
What is the difference between super chats and the stickers? Didn’t they make a big deal about super chats and how they never do them? What changed?
Super chats people pay and can make a statement or ask a question. Super stickers people just pay for a stupid cartoon sticker to be seen. It’s even more pathetic than giving money for a super chat. They don’t do super chats bec they are scared someone may ask a logical question that everyone will see before they can block them, or that someone will pay $20 to say “Jen sucks!”
---

This tracks with Gin’s recent foray into parenting IG. Would love to see her implement a curated toy rotation with J$’s pile of plastic crap, including, in the last few months, a huge marble run, hot wheels track, and what I saw was a new(?) indoor ball pit. Or let J$ pour his own drinks, serve his own food, and feed himself. Or maybe she’s going to return the crib and adopt a floor bed with baby2 to let him exercise independent end to nap and sleep??
The ball pit has been in the play room for a long time

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Are these lumps normal on hands. It's like shes retaining fluid right before her nails?!
Eeeeeekk!!! That’s frightening!

---

i find it odd she isn’t seeing a MFM doctor during the pregnancy since she’s so much older and high risk. i didn’t have that long between visits during my last pregnancy

---

i guarantee they are going to outsource for a private teacher. there’s no way jenn could handle buddy with his tantrums and behavior plus a newborn AND teach, guyzzzzz
I wonder if anyone here has personally seen J$ in the parks having a royal fit?

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why all the Stan’s in the FB group seem to think the baby’s name is going to start with a B?
I think it’s because she almost said baby’s name in when they were doing the Disney springs intro in the last video. She stopped herself and said “oh no, I almost said his name!”. The Stan’s are claiming that she was about to say a name that started with the letter B...”Baby B…..” when she stopped herself from saying it. I didn’t notice.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I think Tim will bring Buddy to the parks after the baby comes. The nanny will take care of the baby. And Jenn will “edit”

honestrands

Chatty Member
I don't know why they didn't look at the cost of shipping things before they did their stupid giveaway. And seriously, they could've gone to an Office Depot or somewhere where they would've ran you the prices of all the major carriers including USPS.
In Canada you can do it all online. You tell the websites the size of the box, weight, and it spits out the label you tape on the box. National or international. Canada Post is like stepping back in the Stone Age. If they offer this I’m sure other countries do too. They also have prepaid boxes that you can buy for $10-$25 dependent on size and it ships across Canada.

Dim commented about being at usps and they don’t do anything to help. They just hand you the forms and then tell you that it’s allwrong and you have to doit again. That’s why they went to UPS.

• Haha
It wasn’t long ago that they were staying in hotels like that. I guess she’s forgotten their trip to Tokyo when they stayed in the Hilton, a good neighbour hotel. And they can only stay in Disney hotels now because their stans are funding their lifestyle. She shouldn’t dismiss good neighbour hotels because their stans probably stay in them since they throw so much of their own money at the Trackers.

That’s a pathetic thing to say because they’d stay anywhere if it was hosted. They even stayed in a local Marriot.

Maybe if they had stayed in more good neighbour hotels, they’d be hosted, because Disney sure as hell isn’t going to.
and they shared the same room with another couple!!!

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I just watched it again. I don’t think she had to ask permission to go. I honestly think it was a power-play and he was doing a “I am not gonna go check on the kid this time you are going to get up and freaking do it you lazy bitch” and so he came and purposely sat down at the computer and started reading the computer to make her get up and do it. I still think it was a shit move on his part, but it was shitty for both of them to not run to him. I also think the only reason she got up to go check on him is because she knew people in the live could hear him.
I think you are spot on. I also think he told her that shit was going to happen but she insisted on doing the live.

TawdryT

VIP Member
People throw around the term soundproofing, but likely they'll put up something like this:
View attachment 1923604
Which is really to control reflections and absorb some high end. But, if they really want to soundproof, they need to build a decoupled room within a room. Put a layer of heavy neoprene all around, then build the room inside that and make it solid, don't screw it to the outside walls. Also, ideally you have two doors with rubber seals all around and about a foot in between to air gap it.
Or, there are also tracks you can hang over the drywall to hang a new layer of drywall, again giving it an air gap. That's way more expensive and definitely the way to go if you really want soundproofing.
And there's the design of Buddy's new 'big boy' room. Watch.

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
They definitely lock that child’s door. wow I have no words right now. I’m sad. I’m mad. I want to drive down to Florida and give that child a hug. He deserves better. Please Timmy and jenn read here - you suck you selfish humans.
Well if you're doing that at least kick them in the butt.

Commandereddy

I was thinking about the live streams they do. A movie Youtuber I watch, also does live streams, like 3 a week & has the YouTube membership club on their channel. Anyone can watch the live streams but only members can comment. Members can also gift “Superchats” & donate/gift extra months of memberships to other members. She also does a “member only” watch-a-long. Letting the members vote on a movie & they watch it with her as she provides commentary.

So, with that been said, do you think the Trackers would get this desperate? They already do live streams with “Superchats”, but anyone can comment. Creating a “members only” chat, that you had to pay a monthly subscription just to comment maybe pushing it to far. It may limit the comments Ginn delete/shadow band. Would people pay to just bad mouth them? Would Stans pay to talk with them? I think this goes back to whether they should have a Patreon. Maybe it’s a little different since its all through YouTube. They already have the live stream setup, & they will be staying at home for the next few months. They would just have to designate a time and day to do it. But that maybe too much for Ginn to pick, since she doesn’t disappoint anyone.

• Wow
  • Angry