Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I was always taught upside down except for peas, I thought it was correct etiquette? Not that I’ve ever looked at someone using it the normal way and thought ‘how uncouth‘ 😂 They often put the fork in sideways though and hold the handle up high which is why it looks so weird, not the fork upside down bit. I’m now off to Google which way around the fork should go. Maybe it’s a British vs American thing? I’m not even aware of what I do in the house, I just think of it if somewhere posh!
I’ve just googled, the tines (aka upside down) is the correct way to do it in Europe when using best manors. Americans do it the other way around.

Reactions: 7

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Hey ginnraffe it should have been you thrown into the lake with your moldy lemon pig.and you are the worse laziest human being of a mother who can't parent one child and is expecting anotherson soon go get yourself a new brain jenny4d hippo waddling whale narcissist bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Anyone remember on Holy Moly's vlog, on the cruise.. When they went into the suite with Tim and how annoyed Tim looked. Like he legit looked pissed.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
What is the difference between super chats and the stickers? Didn’t they make a big deal about super chats and how they never do them? What changed?

I missed the scream- does anyone know when that happened? I did see Tim handling the comments and live on his own and I think he depends on Jenn for that- it seems like he doesn’t like it.

Funny how they’re planting the idea that the babe is going to arrive early. I am starting to believe that they might have fudged the date.

Also perhaps I missed this but did they buy any art at festival of the arts? Seems like a missed opportunity. I watched several vloggers highlight the artists and the happenings outside of the food. As someone who lives out of town, I am way more interested compared to the gross looking food. I was very impressed with vloggers like Provost that highlighted the art and artists. Also, it would have been cool considering the baby will be born around this time too. Not sure where they got the other art but it looks pretty generic. Not sure what the art booths are like at Epcot but perhaps there were some hidden treasures. It would have been a win win to make some great content, support artists and decorate.

That is just my 2 cents… also sink gross… my first thought too.
The scream started about the 4 minute mark.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Yes, it stays with your browser for a certain period of time. It’s not clear how long, but you are right, it’s a huge scam.

I was reading last night that Amazon affiliates can make between 1% and 20% of the cost of the item. They’ve had all that camera equipment listed in the description forever. I wonder if they are making a bunch of money from people clicking the links and buying regular Amazon stuff.
It is 24 hours from the first click

Imbris

Chatty Member
The second art piece has to be $280, not $80. The $80 one is 12"×12" - the one they showed Jenn lift up had to be bigger than that, 23"x23" and $280.
[They complained the Target mirror was too small for this same wall they put this art on, and the Target mirror is 20"x20". 😄]View attachment 1925440

They also had the $160 art piece shipped from Boca Raton to their house they said. I am sure that wasn't free. 🙄
I'm scared to ask... is that all for the baby or J$'s room?

• Wow

JssLG317

VIP Member
I'm going to assume that they are trying to troll after reading on here that some Tattlers were speculating they won the lottery and are bank rolling from that.
Or they are desperate and think they will legitimately win some crazy fortune. Did they finally have to pay credit card bills and look at their bank account? 🤣

Orangebird

@peteykirch sorry for off topic but do you remember where you got your Sonny Eclipse print? I was at Festival of the Arts last night and searched a ton of the booths but didn’t see it and I would love that print ( and the Three Caballeros)

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Like my work only gives two weeks off to people just starting with us and expects you to work right up until you're pretty much due. I know my one coworker was on work on Friday and then had her baby on Saturday. And we have a "generous" policy, well, it is more positive if you've been working at the office longer but still.

What a basket full of rotten lemon pigs she likes to keep them around.
Chocolate dipped moldy lemon pigs🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

arickroxy

That’s just what I was gonna say. Everyone talking about how they’re gonna be so screwed when prop #2 comes. I don’t have children so I don’t know, but wouldn’t ignoring two children be just as easy as ignoring one child?
Of course, that’s rhetorical because all y’all on here that are parents I’m sure actually, ya know, parent. (Well, not ALL, Hi Jenn!) I guess I’ll just post that question again later after she plops out Lil’ Freddie Mercury Poisoning.
I agree, but I’m hoping that the Nannies will start quitting in rapid succession, so they will have to suffer some grief in between each one.