Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Lord, I can't even imagine what will happen if AnotherSon is disabled to where he's incapacitated and they have to take care of him all of his life. I bet she still thinks you can send disabled people away like they did with the queen mum's relatives and a couple of the Kennedys.
Maybe that’s what they are aiming for?!?! Get that DAS so they don’t have to use their “friend” for theirs. Ride that brown rolly coasty all they want without standing in line!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m still convinced she had lip fillers. But I looked back on her IG and now I’m not sure. Maybe she is using that hyaluronic acid lip plumper stuff. We know she loves her Sephora.

Anyway, stumbled on this pic. January 2019. Pre-pregnancy. Look how happy. They should have never had kids.

View attachment 1922090
She looks like a completely different person. Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
Seriously, I was taking a shower this morning and my 7 year old was playing Fortnite. He got a battle royale and he screamed (happily) and was celebrating with his little friend. I got out of the shower, covered in soap, and nearly broke my neck because I wasn’t sure if it was excited screaming or hurt screaming (I usually know the difference but better safe than sorry)

These two really, truly, absolutely fucking suck
---

Jenn has no desire to stay at the Drury because she thinks it’s beneath her…she’d gladly stay at the Waldorf again 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Is your knee OK, though?

• Heart
My theories on why or how they got pregnant:
Jenn lied to Tim and said she was off birth control but was still taking it. Due to her non driving status she somehow goofed up and couldn't get her prescription refilled. So she stopped taking it and boom they got pregnant.

Tim basically decided he wanted a kid so he sabotaged her birth control. Probably just gave her baby aspirin or something and told her the pharmacy just changed the med somehow.

Or maybe was just truly a happy accident with no funny business involved.
Eww if that is the case. Though I wouldn't put it past either of them. I've also wondered if maybe she was on some sort of meds or something that made the birth control ineffective. I want to say my cousin ended up getting pregnant because of this, and I could see it honestly happening to Jen as well.

BNL

Chatty Member
I imagine there are a lot of conversations in the Tracker household like this:

Tim: "Can you watch J$ for a few minutes?" / "Can you help do the dishes?" / "Can you help prep the baby room?"

Jenn: "I CAN'T. I'M NESTING"

Tim: "Okay...well I'm heading out to try new foods at Disney for the vlog. See you in a few hours"

Jenn: "Grab my shoes. And tell the nanny she's staying late to put J$ to bed"
But...isn't J-Cash already down for bedtime at 4pm? 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #115: Tim and Jen are crappy people and even crappier parents

really wanted “shitty people and even shittier parents” but I think Tattle doesn’t do curse word titles.
The Tim Tracker #115: Tim and and Jen are s-word people and even s-word parents.
😂

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Fun fact I typed a myraid of search words on the PPP loan filter. And there is someone with Jen's name that got a loan. Only they appear to be a physician in Hawaii so I doubt it's the same Jen. I may have done a double take for a minute though.
With that same last name as Tim, not her maiden? That’s crazy

xojamilyn

Whoever said that Tim was behaving like a sociopath, I completely agree. He had ZERO concern for his screaming child. It’s like he had it tuned out and wasn’t hearing it. It sounded like something out of a horror film! I can’t fucking believe she sat there and read off “thank you” for the stickers instead of sprinting off to Jackson’s room to make sure he was ok. And what the hell did she give him or say to him to make him be quiet for the next hour.
she probably passed him off to planny b

Seriously? They didn't get the 10% discount? That's an extra $50 they spent. LOL it's only money, right? Idiots.
View attachment 1926000

Lots of stans questioned the sink method, but no worries, it was sanitized. Liar, liar pants on fire.

View attachment 1926002

Fun at Disney is going to get shadowbanned. People need to click on that link and buy that dumb thing so the Trackers can make the $$$
View attachment 1926003
Sanitized with what dangerous chemicals or Jen's lugees

• Haha
With that same last name as Tim, not her maiden? That’s crazy
Yep I just did a search of their last name and it was the first thing that I came up. Almost was like WTF until I noticed said person lived in a different state and actually did something useful for a living unlike Jen. I also searched the zipcode and tried the LLC name (I know it wasn't technically founded until very recently but I still thought it was worth a shot). FWIW even if it was her that loan was about one night's stay in the Roy Disney suite.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Omg I just watched the mukbang fest and timifer and land whale are absolutely horrible I honestly hope both of you get sick by stuffing y'all gluttonous mouth

dingdangdong

I like that she mentioned the baby would also learn to brush its teeth in that “Montessori-type area” by looking in the mirror they were planning to add. Um….your 3-year-old is still getting his teeth brushed by Dimmy on the kitchen counter next to the blueberry sink and his toothbrush is kept in the same cupboard as decades-old crusty wishbones in a ziploc bag….. 🫠

Someone needs to take her phone away from her, she’s living in delusional instagram influencer land except when she’s taking a break to then read Buzzfeed listicles on Olive Garden.
Pretty sure when she said “his playroom” she was referring to Jackson. I can’t imagine an infant will have a play room, and when she held it up to the wall she said something like “is that about right for him.” But 🤷🏼‍♀️.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Next vlog: Burn baby burn. Jackson Inferno.

“well you guyssss buddy had another encounter with the toaster oven! Hahahahhahahahaha”

bluebird33

I'm going to assume that they are trying to troll after reading on here that some Tattlers were speculating they won the lottery and are bank rolling from that.

I’m gonna bet that they applied for one of those PPP loans during the stay at home. Apt of vloggers did that. They probably blew through it and now they are having to live off their own money.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I am constantly perplexed by the money they spend. Are they really bringing in that kind of cash with YouTube?? I’m genuinely asking. Do we have any semi-experts at YouTube revenue here because I NEED to know how they continue to spend the way that they spend. I’m assuming this delivery and hospital stay will also carry a hefty price tag?

for fucks sake my husband has pretty decent insurance and we still have a $5,000.00 deductible. My knee surgery is going to end up costing that and then some…and I need it on both knees 😞. How the fuck are these two absolute idiots staying afloat financially?! Even with a paid off house…they still have carrying costs…
I feel like they have a secondary income somehow when he was talking about investing in bitcoin a couple years back maybe he did hit it big before bitcoin went back down

Forest

VIP Member
I skipped the part with the lemon pig. Why did it have to be thrown into a lake?