Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
OMG, I didn't even think of this! I bet you it was night terrors. This sounds like those kinds of screams. My son went through this and it was awful. We knew what it was and we would always rush to try to comfort him. I think comforting was the key to getting him through it. Comforting their child really was the last thing either of them wanted to do. I guess painting and making $300 were more important.
To me it sounded like it could have been just going by how my cousin was at that age, they are horrendous to listen to an can make your heart stop, but not once was she ever left, a few of us would take her once or twice a week just so my aunt an uncle an her older sister (who was at school) could get a sleep because it was every night for a good few months she went through them, unfortunately there wasn't anything we could do apart from comfort her till she cried it out an went back to sleep, but I could never imagine any of us just ignoring it even though we knew what it was

If it is night terrors he's having, then it makes it when worse that they aren't instantly going to him because kids are so distressed an hysterical after them

• Heart
Reactions: 9

travesty

VIP Member
My theories on why or how they got pregnant:
Jenn lied to Tim and said she was off birth control but was still taking it. Due to her non driving status she somehow goofed up and couldn't get her prescription refilled. So she stopped taking it and boom they got pregnant.

Tim basically decided he wanted a kid so he sabotaged her birth control. Probably just gave her baby aspirin or something and told her the pharmacy just changed the med somehow.

Or maybe was just truly a happy accident with no funny business involved.
Oh it was an accident all right, just not a happy one. 😆

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Timmy boy’s hair is thinning so fast! Gonna be gone just like his eyebrows soon enough. Why can he not trim his beard? It’s so gross.

“It feels good”- to get through all of the food. In other words- Timmy boy loves pigging out.

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Tim doesn't realize that How To TV shows always use speeded up action to show painting. They don't show real time painting.

• Haha

Den333

Since the screaming share clip has been pulled by YouTube. It starts at 3:45. You might have to increase the volume a bit.

Fun fact I typed a myraid of search words on the PPP loan filter. And there is someone with Jen's name that got a loan. Only they appear to be a physician in Hawaii so I doubt it's the same Jen. I may have done a double take for a minute though.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I hate to agree with her but we had an identical experience at Ohana for our sons 6th birthday. I swear if our server could have picked us up and kicked us out by the ass she would have🤣🤣🤣. We weren’t even trying to stall for fireworks…just have a normal meal

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Orangebird

We use Hello Fresh too every other week so I can’t judge the use of boxed meals. To me cooking is cooking and I’ll give credit where credit is due. Doesn’t matter to me whether you follow a recipe from a box, a cookbook, the internet, or you just wing it. Whether you get the groceries delivered, shop yourself, go to farmers market. If you are making the effort to cook with love for your family to sit and enjoy together whenever you can….you did good in my book. The problem that I have (and others have pointed out) is that Jenn doesn’t cook to bring her family together or to provide for them in a loving way….she cooks shit she knows Tim won’t like and she leaves Jackson out. Now pleasing Tim is admittedly probably annoying…dude only eats burgers and dogs….but I get the impression she has gone out of her way to really pick things he is not interested in. I get the impression that he asked her to help out more by cooking dinner twice a week and so she has decided to pick food that he’ll absolutely hate in hopes that he’ll just say fine I give up you don’t have to anymore. I know that game 🤣

I actually enjoy cooking. My youngest and I made homemade pasta last night with the KitchenAid pasta press attachment. It was so good! I sautéed squash and made a brown butter sauce then we topped it off with burrata and fresh basil from our herb garden that we planted in the backyard over my 3 week sabbatical (which is now sadly over).

I watched You People yesterday! It was very good even if the ending was formulaic. The bachelorette party scene was at the hotel (The Parker) in Palm Springs that I just was at. I was like hey I recognize that! Then I watched the Glass Onion which had an art installation that I saw at the Palm Springs art museum and one in our hotel lobby (the Pendry) in WeHo. So crazy!

• Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Do they have another room? Theirs, filming room, Prop and prop junior… maybe she means that area at the top of the stairs? Or that area by the front door? Or that area in the middle of the kitchen floor?
They have 4 bedrooms and a loft upstairs. The loft is full of toys for J$ at the moment. I've gotten enough info from here to not watch their latest home slog. As others have said their duplication of J$ setup to a new room is just throwing money away at this point.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Funny. Just looked.
Day one of the Fantasy cruise, the one you reference, has been deleted from Holy Moly’s catalog.
🤷🏻‍♀️ unless the ROD visit was another day
Tim probably made him take it down because it showed him an unpleasant way.

• Wow

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Hey Jenn you are a worthless piece of shit and Timifer same thing goes well also untitled cunts

In today's new home vlog Jenn talks about Montessori-inspired rooms for independence. I'm sorry, if you're so into the Montessori method now, what part of that method involves leaving your kid screaming in a locked room?
This tracks with Gin’s recent foray into parenting IG. Would love to see her implement a curated toy rotation with J$’s pile of plastic crap, including, in the last few months, a huge marble run, hot wheels track, and what I saw was a new(?) indoor ball pit. Or let J$ pour his own drinks, serve his own food, and feed himself. Or maybe she’s going to return the crib and adopt a floor bed with baby2 to let him exercise independent end to nap and sleep??

CMDisney

VIP Member
So they made such a big deal about how this is not Target furniture, but it's still cheap furniture he had to assemble himself. oh, flexing hard there aren't ya!

There was a moment at DS after Buddy threw his coin that Dim just stared at Buddy, three inches away from his face, for kind of a long time. It just seemed odd to me.

View attachment 1925464
Probably didn't recognize him. They haven't been together much. 🥴 :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
Blobfish eats less seafood than the couch hippo. Blobfish likely also keeps its habitat cleaner than she keeps their house. From the sound of it, she’s complaining at epic levels. The diehards will of course stay on her side and give her sympathy, but it will also drive at least some viewers away if she continues.

Typzee Teepee

Well, I found out why they didn't abandon the live stream when J$ was screaming yesterday. They spent probably $300-$350 at Sugarboo (not SugarbooS)

We're going to take J$ to pick out a stuffed animal for his brother. Oh, do you really want that one? It's a cloud. What about this rabbit? Oh, I like the dog. I like this octopus, it matches his room, should we get this one?

Classic example of how when they say J$ said this, or J$ picked this....it's not the case.

I'm really not one who is into gender norms and conformity but if I didn't know they were having a boy, I'd think they were setting up this room for a girl.

View attachment 1925233
View attachment 1925234

And Sea Battle $20 Ages 6+ Can't wait for Baby $liver to eat those little pegs because his parents are shitty losers :rolleyes:
I think they bought the larger one...i swear the one i looked at there was almost 300 bucks