Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galorious

VIP Member
I watched the screaming but nothing else. How did Jenn address it when she came back? Did Tim even ask what was up? And for those on the fan groups, has anything been said there about it?

Reactions: 6
In Canada you can do it all online. You tell the websites the size of the box, weight, and it spits out the label you tape on the box. National or international. Canada Post is like stepping back in the Stone Age. If they offer this I’m sure other countries do too. They also have prepaid boxes that you can buy for $10-$25 dependent on size and it ships across Canada.

Dim commented about being at usps and they don’t do anything to help. They just hand you the forms and then tell you that it’s allwrong and you have to doit again. That’s why they went to UPS.
Exactly this. They were too stupid and/or lazy (most likely both) to figure out the customs forms if they were shipping outside the United States. USPS won't do them for you.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
How on earth any of the stans can believe for one second she was truly infertile and truly longed for a child is beyond me at this point.

How many "dates" have they had recently? How many nannies have they gone through already?

Doubtful Craig and Kylie - who REALLY struggled with infertility - will do the same thing as these idiots do with their supposed miracle child (and soon-to-be 2nd miracle).

But keep on defending them, stans. :rolleyes: 🥨 🖕
Amen!

• Heart

DisNuts

Chatty Member
It isn’t for the baby’s room though, she literally says “in his play room” then holds it up the wall and asks Tim if that’s about the right height for him.
If I have time, I’ll rewatch it. But I thought she was in $liver’s room with the wall decorations for his room when she was describing how they’ll be used in that area of the room for a Montessori area. My apologies if I’m mistaken. I was walking on the treadmill at the time and I turned it off with 5 minutes left, shortly after they were talking about it, so maybe I missed some things.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I think she just hesitated in going to check on L'il Screamy because she knew it looked bad form not to, but it also was bad to walk away from their main source of income.

• Sad

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Two days with out the trackless cunts did ginnraffe go into early labor with anotherson cause it's quiet in slackerville mcmansion 😂

---

Throw back to the Aulani trip where they abandoned their miracle child in a van on side of road with strangers..
View attachment 1918628
I still love how it looks like he's thinking to himself, "Yep, so this is my shit hole poser life now."
Timifer standing there with hand on his hips and his muffle micropenis hey Tim are you queer now

---

Timifer bitching like a woman and these two delusional people are fucking idiots

---

Hey timifer and ginnraffe I'm not a lazy parent as you two turds are I still got up shower, clean the house,cook, laundry while I m out of work due to my injuries also let not forget that I have core memories with my children didn't need a nanny to tag along when we visited the parks hopefully I will be down soon core memories you fucking land whale.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

parkhopper

Super chats people pay and can make a statement or ask a question. Super stickers people just pay for a stupid cartoon sticker to be seen. It’s even more pathetic than giving money for a super chat. They don’t do super chats bec they are scared someone may ask a logical question that everyone will see before they can block them, or that someone will pay $20 to say “Jen sucks!”
---
Ooo that makes sense— thanks!

BNL

Chatty Member
Everything in blue ink is either a hockey game or hockey practice, with multiple days running from one to the other so I can see both of my boys. Sticky notes are meal planning so I can swap meals if I need to (sitting in bed working on this now). View attachment 1916171
Just wanted to say how this color coded/patterned sticky note makes my teacher/organizing heart happy.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
We just watched this last night! First of all, I loved it. Second of all nailed it. Except the future mother in law character truly seemed to be coming from a genuinely good natured, although misguided, place. I felt for her when her future daughter in law put her in her place but also understood how insensitive the MIL was coming off.

anyway, all that to say, Tim and Jenn have never come from a kind hearted or good place. They have ALWAYS been assholes
I loved the movie as well. I hated the wedding party part.

• Heart

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Love the thread title!

Well Tim, if you were still on Disney's media list, you would have seen it already.

He's full of shit with this 100% booking a trip to see this soon. Did he forget about the second miracle? Is he just going to ditch Jenn and be like--I need to go to California, see ya real soon? And there is no way he is traveling to the other side of the country to leave Jenn with two kids, even if they had 100 nannies.

View attachment 1914501
I love this thread title also! Congrats!

• Heart

bluebird33

The Tim Tracker #115: He who must not be named is coming and will finally have a crib to lay in.

Orangebird

I got it at the Odyssey building. I think they shuffle what they have on display based on the artist that is visiting that week. When we were down there Dave Perillo who made the print was one of the artists they had meeting in person, so he had an entire section of his artwork in the Odyssey building.
Gah the one place I didn’t go look lol. i will go back this week and try again. Thank you! I am obsessed with Sonny!

Reactions: 4