The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Slackers are....lazy, selfish, ignorant, entitled, thin-skinned assholes. All qualities that are the opposites of what it takes to be a parent.

Whoever started the "egg/sperm donor" title for these two is 1,000,000% correct.

Reactions: 23
Jackson is 3 years, 2 months old.
He won’t go to daycare cause (in no particular order)…..
• Timbo and Dejennerate can’t be bothered.
• Daycare is too expensive
• he can’t feed himself using utensils, not just using his hands
• can’t have a sit down meal without an iPad being 8 to 10” from his face.
• he has the fine motor skills of a 18 month old
• his talk is gibberish most of the time
• he is not potty trained or even started the program
• he is not socialized
• he thinks hitting someone is funny
• he will bring “germies” into their house as he will be constantly sick in the beginning months, as his body lacks the antibodies that he would have built up naturally being around kids his own age. (the typical colds and runny noses young kids have)

Basically, Timbo and Dejennerate‘s decisions and lifestyle (seldom home) have screwed him. 🫣

I had high hopes for Jackson. He had the twinkle in his eyes that most kids do about the world. Wonderment , curiosity and inquisitiveness.
Unfortunately he got the people*** who believe they are still teenagers, with the accompanying mentality. Me me me!!
Tim is rigid like a hammer and Jackson is the nail!

*** I refuse to use the word parent(s) cause this is a slap in the face to all of us.
Parenting is selflessness and sacrifice.
Giving love, guidance and patience.
All these Timbo and DJ fail to give Jackson 😞.

🙋‍♀️ Add Tim and DJ to the saboteur list for breaking Jackson’s spirit.
I still contend that most of this decision to not have him in some kind of preschool comes back to Jenn refusing to drive. As useless as Tim is at his job, he does need to be flexible. Something new at MK? Event early morning? Late at night? He needs the flexibility to drop everything and get over there. He misses the mark a lot, but still. It would be difficult for him to be boxed in to a preschool drop off and pick up schedule (which at J$ age might be 9-12ish if they don’t do full days). This is where the full time parent with a working vehicle comes in, but that person doesn’t exist. The chickens are coming home to roost on that subject in just a few weeks when #2 shows up.

Reactions: 21
Reason for no daycare is they need the prop available on demand. Look at recent history, $JProp videos/homevlogs, are what the stans WANT and these two craven morons know that.

"Easier" to nap and iPad-view the kid into developmental issues, and let him "pop in" on Lives to boost viewing/SuperStickers.

And it's more bougie flex to have a nanny than be among the "common people" and utilize daycare.

They are so blindly ignorant and selfish they have NO IDEA what adding a second child means to maintaining their "rigid" child avoidance schedule.

Reactions: 26
Reason for no daycare is they need the prop available on demand. Look at recent history, $JProp videos/homevlogs, are what the stans WANT and these two craven morons know that.

"Easier" to nap and iPad-view the kid into developmental issues, and let him "pop in" on Lives to boost viewing/SuperStickers.

And it's more bougie flex to have a nanny than be among the "common people" and utilize daycare.

They are so blindly ignorant and selfish they have NO IDEA what adding a second child means to maintaining their "rigid" child avoidance schedule.
Plus they'd be abysmal at picking up and dropping off on time. Preggo Dipshit still refuses to drive, so who picks J$ up before daycare closes when Dipshit Wonky Eye is across the state covering a dull Legoland opening? They'd probably forget him at school too be honest.

Reactions: 19
It is going to be so incredibly difficult for J$ if he goes to preschool or even a real kindergarten when he turns 5. I really feel terrible for him. The kid is going to go to the cafeteria, sit there with his hands by his side and open his mouth. No one is going to put food in his mouth. He is going to wonder what the hell is going on. There also isn't going to be an iPad at the lunchroom table. Ever. They have absolutely ruined that poor child, I don't know how they don't see it. And I get it, if you need a 2-3 year old to sit at the table quietly for a long time in public, sure iPad is great. Every single meal? Meals at home? Nope. That poor child.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It is going to be so incredibly difficult for J$ if he goes to preschool or even a real kindergarten when he turns 5. I really feel terrible for him. The kid is going to go to the cafeteria, sit there with his hands by his side and open his mouth. No one is going to put food in his mouth. He is going to wonder what the hell is going on. There also isn't going to be an iPad at the lunchroom table. Ever. They have absolutely ruined that poor child, I don't know how they don't see it. And I get it, if you need a 2-3 year old to sit at the table quietly for a long time in public, sure iPad is great. Every single meal? Meals at home? Nope. That poor child.
What I find really strange is the fact that they never include the prop in dinner plans. It seems that they always eat without him…I know those meal boxes have options for servings for 4…so why the duck can’t they include him in their meals?
It just baffles me that they are stay at home “parents” and don’t enjoy or take advantage of those potential wonderful family moments

Reactions: 32
What I find really strange is the fact that they never include the prop in dinner plans. It seems that they always eat without him…I know those meal boxes have options for servings for 4…so why the duck can’t they include him in their meals?
It just baffles me that they are stay at home “parents” and don’t enjoy or take advantage of those potential wonderful family moments
He is regulated to only eat pasta & meatballs. They should drop those stupid meal boxes (talk about bad for the environment) and cook damn real food!

Reactions: 13
He is regulated to only eat pasta & meatballs. They should drop those stupid meal boxes (talk about bad for the environment) and cook damn real food!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: -- they can't live off pizza eggs forever, because Gin can't cook for tit (with our without specific guidance from a boxed meal) and Dim is too "manly" to bother to cook anything for his family.

Plus, $JProp is doomed to adopt the beige palate of his woefully poor eating donors (he also will never get seafood as Gin will hoard the whole of of the ocean to herself before god forbid her child develop a taste for something more than chicken and fries)

I’m still convinced she had lip fillers. But I looked back on her IG and now I’m not sure. Maybe she is using that hyaluronic acid lip plumper stuff. We know she loves her Sephora.

Anyway, stumbled on this pic. January 2019. Pre-pregnancy. Look how happy. They should have never had kids.

45327AFD-B71A-4A85-9439-81CAE0635D73.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Jackson has always been there for the photo ops exclusively.

When has he ever truly been included as
part of the family?

His meals have been different than theirs.
He ate at a different time than them.
Even when they sit down for a meal they really aren’t together.
Jackson sits with his face glued to his iPad, mindlessly eating.
He is never included in their conversations.
He is talked AT, rather than talked TO.

So no, DJ, you are not a family, building core memories!
You are two self centered, narcissistic, egotistical, entitled, controlled, selfish pricks who will ruin two innocent boys lives! 😡
---

Parents, no.....glorified babysitters, yes.
YES!
Just caretakers of Jackson’s (and soon to be Anotherson’s) daily needs.
Nothing more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Jackson has always been there for the photo ops exclusively.

When has he ever truly been included as
part of the family?

His meals have been different than theirs.
He ate at a different time than them.
Even when they sit down for a meal they really aren’t together.
Jackson sits with his face glued to his iPad, mindlessly eating.
He is never included in their conversations.
He is talked AT, rather than talked TO.

So no, DJ, you are not a family building core memories!
You are two self centered, narcissistic, egotistical, entitled, controlled, selfish pricks who will ruin two innocent boys lives! 😡
---

YES!
Just caretakers of Jackson’s (and soon to be Anotherson’s) daily needs.
Nothing more.
I still do not understand J$ eating separately from them. Even lunch, they prep his meal completely separate and then they eat something else. I'm not looking for the parent of the year award, but my kids ate what we ate. If one of them didn't like some part of the meal, I made accommodations, like my younger daughter doesn't like the taco seasoning, so I'd make her a bowl of unseasoned meat before I seasoned the rest. But we always ate the same meal at the same time. Even those insane nights where we were going from volleyball to softball to girl scouts to karate and we ate in the car, we ate the same thing together. We talked about our day, what's going on the next day, the weekend, anything. Basic human conversation. No iPad. No special meal for each person. No prepping a whole meal, cleaning up and then prepping another meal.

They make this so much more difficult than it needs to be. But I'm pretty sure they want to enjoy their dinner alone, without their miracle child, which is why they do what they do. Because it makes no sense and seems like so much extra work.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They remind me of those horrible foster parents who only take in kids for the money and then those kids end up getting hurt or go missing because they're basically just a regular bank deposit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m still convinced she had lip fillers. But I looked back on her IG and now I’m not sure. Maybe she is using that hyaluronic acid lip plumper stuff. We know she loves her Sephora.

Anyway, stumbled on this pic. January 2019. Pre-pregnancy. Look how happy. They should have never had kids.

View attachment 1922090
Every single person I’ve ever seen with fillers…again good or bad…has smooth lips with practically zero lines. Jenn’s lips are still very lined and dry looking, so again her sodium intake is puffing everything up

View attachment 1922090
Wonder if those are the same painful jorts. Really, both of them look like they aged about twenty years since that was taken.

Reactions: 15
I still do not understand J$ eating separately from them. Even lunch, they prep his meal completely separate and then they eat something else. I'm not looking for the parent of the year award, but my kids ate what we ate. If one of them didn't like some part of the meal, I made accommodations, like my younger daughter doesn't like the taco seasoning, so I'd make her a bowl of unseasoned meat before I seasoned the rest. But we always ate the same meal at the same time. Even those insane nights where we were going from volleyball to softball to girl scouts to karate and we ate in the car, we ate the same thing together. We talked about our day, what's going on the next day, the weekend, anything. Basic human conversation. No iPad. No special meal for each person. No prepping a whole meal, cleaning up and then prepping another meal.

They make this so much more difficult than it needs to be. But I'm pretty sure they want to enjoy their dinner alone, without their miracle child, which is why they do what they do. Because it makes no sense and seems like so much extra work.
We have dinner together as a family as often as we can. Sometimes it means eating close to 8pm (and I know that’s not ideal) but when my husband isn’t home until 7 it’s what happens. I would rather eat late and together than separate ourselves into different meal times. I just don’t understand, they have all these little luxuries that they just refuse to acknowledge

Reactions: 17
Never in all the time I have been a parent or even when I myself was a child and my Dad worked 2 jobs, we always ate as a family. Like @xmasbdaygirl mentions in this thread - you eat together and talk about your day - this is what 'core memories' are all about Jenny4Dinners. Not your stupid boxed meals which to me are a waste of $$$$ IMO. I'm not the best cook in the world but I know how to put a meal on the table, not follow a recipe card every night. The IPAD has to be the first thing to go - J$ needs to start expressing himself, not looking at the camera and reacting - this can't be healthy. What happens the day the camera is turned off - J$ will not know what to do. When he goes to school - there's no camera in front of the classroom - how is he going to interact with other children or his teacher?

these are important thoughts you 2 morons - stop being so selfish and think about your child(ren) - sooner rather than later.
---

Wonder if those are the same painful jorts. Really, both of them look like they aged about twenty years since that was taken.
and Timmy Boy before he decided his 2 feet needed tattoos as well - LOL!!!

• Haha
My theories on why or how they got pregnant:
Jenn lied to Tim and said she was off birth control but was still taking it. Due to her non driving status she somehow goofed up and couldn't get her prescription refilled. So she stopped taking it and boom they got pregnant.

Tim basically decided he wanted a kid so he sabotaged her birth control. Probably just gave her baby aspirin or something and told her the pharmacy just changed the med somehow.

Or maybe was just truly a happy accident with no funny business involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He probably won't go to kinder until he's 7 or 8 because they will forget to register him for school....cause dates are hard.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.