The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So every vlogger on the planet is here at Splash but we just met Adam and it took every ounce of control in my being to not say something about what a dumbass Tim is. Tom Corless was in the log a few ahead of ours.

For the record, we rope dropped and we’re on within 25 minutes. The line is now close to 3 hours long and goes to Liberty Tree Tavern.
Didn't these two say that Tim wasn't going to be there today? What are the odds she said he can't go without her since she's gestating a baby elephant which means she can't ride it(she would try) so he can't go either.

Reactions: 9
Didn't these two say that Tim wasn't going to be there today? What are the odds she said he can't go without her since she's gestating a baby elephant which means she can't ride it(she would try) so he can't go either.
Probably because it's a Sunday, no PlannyB, and Tim knows there isn't enough time between J's naps to fit in a possible long wait time to get on Splash. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
The thing about the nanny is, Buddy looks exactly like Jenn. Any random person seeing them at the zoo would recognize that. Then you have this woman with them pushing his stroller, holding his hand, carrying the bags like a pack mule, and hand feeding the kid. Not sure I would say, "yeah, that looks like a relative." The only relative we ever let do things for ours kids on a trip like that was a grandparent, and never even close to that much. I think people would assume Tim has two GFs/wives first, before thinking Planny is J's actual aunt or something. 😂
Am not defending them but I don't think they are going view it as Tim having two gf/wives 😅 I have plenty aunt's that don't look anywhere near close to my mum or me, my aunt's are tall with dark hair compared to my mum who's short an blonde an am also blonde, so I think any stranger will just assume it's either a relative or even a close friend, even my neice looks closer to me than her own mum since she's like her dad an both me an my bro are very alike

But it's actually not surprising me they brought the nanny, they can't do ANYTHING without one, didn't they have numerous"family" days with the last nanny, wasn't Legoland supposed to be a family day out an they had nanny Lyn there

Makes me wonder if they went with a full on Stan this time for a nanny so she's more willing to be a pack mule for them since I assume that's why the last quit

Reactions: 8
Of course she is going to be upset about the lemon pig. She knows the only chance they have of staying afloat is some more good luck like what got them here in the first place and she can see that it has been running out. They can’t count on smarts or skill since they have none so their livelihood depends on a moldy pig holding pennies. Imagine that. It’s so sad. Maybe she is now realizing it too.

it’s hilarious the dumb cow feels the nesting urge and outsources it to someone else. That’s not how it works Jenn. I definitely had that with my pregnancies and I still get it to this day. My husband calls me floorboards when he catches me in action. I will be cleaning some random thing with fervor using a toothbrush or qtips or something detailed and he will be like ummm you ok? He doesn’t get it….sometimes I just need to make sure every cabinet, drain, hinge, vent opening, grout line, you name it…is clean and when the moment strikes just leave me…I’ll tire myself out eventually lol.

Reactions: 16
I'd like to think it was the workers that picked up the lemon pig to laugh an be like what the fk is this mouldy thing, then it fell apart in their hands so they just put it back

Funny how everyone gets the blame, last year was the nanny to blame for the pig, this year is the workers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dumbest tit they did this entire vlog was get rid of that ceiling fan…are they really THAT bleeping stupid? The baby doesn’t care about a goddamn FUGLY ass light fixture…circulating air is far more important especially on the second floor

Reactions: 37
Oh tit, by the time Splash opens back up Jackson will be tall enough and will be forced on it to be further traumatized by thrill rides.

Reactions: 14
Why is she so obsessed/fixated with Valentine’s Day all of a sudden? She has never given two bleeping shits about it in the past and now all of a sudden she’s buying specific clothing for it and going craft crazy??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe they needed a nanny to go to the zoo. I can’t believe they needed a nanny to go to Hawaii.

I think she is seriously useless and does absolutely nothing, hiding behind her editing job.

They are going to get crushed by a second kid. Well, mostly Tim.
Seriously. I took both of my kids to the zoo the other day all by myself…stupid me, I should have hired a nanny. It was so hard to walk around, get them lunch, take a few pics. I guess I’m parenting all wrong. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m so embarrassed that I ever enjoyed their videos.

Reactions: 13
My mom used to bring my grandma on outings with the two of us to parks or zoo's. I'm sure that was part having another adult to help wrangle the kids but also part having an adult to adult. It was the most normal thing in the world for me growing up to have grandma there.

These two should be able to handle their one kid by themselves. People do it every day, but they actually like their kids and these two seem to actively hate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she so obsessed/fixated with Valentine’s Day all of a sudden? She has never given two bleeping shits about it in the past and now all of a sudden she’s buying specific clothing for it and going craft crazy??
I like how this bleeping witch is supposed to be in “nesting mode” but is more into valentines “date day” outfit shopping and finding felt balls for non-sustainable arts&crafts projects she found on Instagram for Planny B to do but she probably still hasn’t even thought about having her hospital bag packed considering she might be in the hospital on Valentine’s Day instead of stuffing her face at some overpriced seafood restaurant in DS. 🙄 #priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 24
her obsessive personality makes me assume she’s not actually fixated on it for any particular reason beyond that was the tit in front of her at the time and she could watch tim swipe his credit card for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just wait until she figures out how Pinterest works, we will never see the end of all the crafty bullshit she comes up with.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It's obvious they are hoarders, the amount of craft supplies they bought was ridiculous.
And why so much handsoap?

Reactions: 17
This might be a weird question but do you guys think that Tim and Jenn will stop having kids after the next son comes or do you guys think they are going to have more?
Depends what the views are like for the next Baby vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh, regarding the stroller. I bet they are the type to sue too if there is an incident. Ugh, it is taking me back to learning all about products liability and I am cringing. Come to think of it, maybe that's how they are living high on the hog. If they had a settlement of some kind it might not necessarily be public record.
THIS is what I have been maintaining!

Dim and Dummer NEVER accept any kind of responsibility!
And know it all Tim usually will assemble/use products incorrectly initially. Till he is “enlightened”.

However, since they broadcast every aspect of their lives Uppababy will have visual evidence of their misuse of the Vista V2

Ie. Jackson is strapped into the bottom, he is in the rumble seat (35 lbs or 36” max, which ever comes first. And J$ has exceeded both) the only seat designed to fit the lower, narrower stroller frame.

J$ is riding in the toddler seat, his legs are scrunched up or are dangling out. With a 40” height max he is too tall.

Reactions: 8
My mom used to bring my grandma on outings with the two of us to parks or zoo's. I'm sure that was part having another adult to help wrangle the kids but also part having an adult to adult. It was the most normal thing in the world for me growing up to have grandma there.

These two should be able to handle their one kid by themselves. People do it every day, but they actually like their kids and these two seem to actively hate them.
Oh I totally agree, there's a huge different between grandma coming along to something an enjoying time with the grandkids an helping than there is with someone who's bringing a nanny for the main reason that they just can't be bothered dealing with their own child

Me an my parents also go out alot with my neice with her parents, just because we too want to spend the day enjoying things with her, obviously my bro an his partner do a lot with her themselves but she also gets plenty days with either side of the family, an as the only one that's the height of a kid (both a blessing an a curse 😅) it's usually me that has to go on everything with her as am the only one that fits on kids things

Reactions: 6
It's obvious they are hoarders, the amount of craft supplies they bought was ridiculous.
I mean I’m happy there are some personal care products meaning they must clean at least their hands. What she really needs is an antibacterial body wash and large amounts of vaginal cleaning products. Because she obviously smells

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is obsessed with Valentine’s Day because it is the next event that in her mind is all about her. She will be showered with gifts, chocolate, meals, flowers, etc. nothing for anybody else though. She is a selfish, manipulative, cow. Somebody said that here right? It should be her trademark

They need the soap for diaper changes. For J$ not $liver

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She is obsessed with Valentine’s Day because it is the next event that in her mind is all about her. She will be showered with gifts, chocolate, meals, flowers, etc. nothing for anybody else though. She is a selfish, manipulative, cow. Somebody said that here right? It should be her trademark

They need the soap for diaper changes. For J$ not $liver
Come on NotAGirl, you have one job!! She already hates you, just go ahead and ruin her valentines day for her 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.