The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the rubber cement was for D&G. Since they “don’t drink” they gotta find other ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll have to go back and double check, because I’m not super familiar with the current strollers but I’m almost sure this is the same stroller Jenn’s idols, the Ballingers, have for their two youngest kids. Luke is a few months older than J$, but he is very, very small and has special needs. You couldn’t even compare him size wise to J$. They also have one of those giant wagon thing, which I expect to see the Bojos have very soon.
yes, that wonderfold! i was honestly surprised they didn’t get that but i don’t know how it would fit in their precious tesla.

Reactions: 5
I’ll have to go back and double check, because I’m not super familiar with the current strollers but I’m almost sure this is the same stroller Jenn’s idols, the Ballingers, have for their two youngest kids. Luke is a few months older than J$, but he is very, very small and has special needs. You couldn’t even compare him size wise to J$. They also have one of those giant wagon thing, which I expect to see the Bojos have very soon.
Omfg is it the Keenz?? I actively HATE those things. I totally understand them for special needs children but I had a “friend” who had one because her kid was a spoiled little tit who needed the ultimate comfort bubble when going ANYWHERE

Reactions: 3
You can deduct expenses to make the SSA amount smaller, but the catch is less will come out with retirement. At least I think that was one of the points they were making. I may have had a hard time paying attention in that one-tax law is not something I'm particularly interested in and mostly watched it because the presentation was free. Clearly, the presentation was not edited by a professional editor. Too busy watching those Housewives. The other thing I got from it is that the Snackers are probably not doing the paperwork they need to keep up with what they should be keeping up.
I based my thoughts from the frame of reference that they have been doing their own taxes. After all, previously they showed us their receipt filing system…a paper bag.

After further “googling” I found this:
235B325C-A28F-4A7C-8D77-3D51F30C083B.jpeg

Only they know for sure. They just have shown a propensity to do everything the Slacker way.

Didn’t they not pay their 2022 property taxes?
Then some guy paid it and has a lien against them?

btw - I went to a seminar a few weeks ago that addressed how to do these property liens.
nugget: living in Florida the Slackers have two years to pay their past due property tax bill before the guy can take any legal action. When they do pay the bill the guy gets his money back plus 18%, which they will have to pay.

re: wagon/Keenz
Aren’t these banned in Disney theme parks?
(or is it all Disney properties?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I based my thoughts from the frame of reference that they have been doing their own taxes. After all, previously they showed us their receipt filing system…a paper bag.

View attachment 1902586
Only they know for sure. They just have shown a propensity to do everything the Slacker way.

btw - I went to a seminar a few weeks ago that addressed how to do these property liens.
nugget: living in Florida the Slackers have two years to pay their past due property tax bill before the guy can take any legal action. When they do pay the bill the guy gets his money back plus 18%, which they will have to pay.

I think people work around the “ban” on those wagons but getting disability exceptions. So many people/parents abuse the disability systems

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i, for the life of me, did not understand that stroller purchase. he hasn’t sat in the stroller since he could walk. you always talk about how huge he is. unless they know he’s going to regress and want to be a baby again to bring the attention back to him.
I think they are scared Jackson will throw a tantrum because the baby is in the strolled and he isn't. Do they need something just in case he wanna do the same think the baby does....

Reactions: 7
Why does Busch gardens insist on hosting this idiot??? Honestly?? Just stop

but good news…jenns stupid face doesn’t make an appearance

tim, the word you are looking for is ‘tapenade’ you bleeping moron

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I don't think that's accurate. Pretty sure the lien was due to work they had being done on the house and someone who lives in FL said it was normal practice until it's paid in full.

I know it's not uncommon for unpaid work in my state to have a lien filed against the property as well until its paid.

View attachment 1902586

Yeah, when they were talking about what you have to do to show tax expenses I was like I bet J&T don't do that. Like the presenter was saying she had clients actually document things in like journals, etc. To be fair, it seems like a lot of people don't do it unless they've been burn. Also, fun thing about audits they were discussing how it was all done on some government algorithm and how you can be audited years in the future and a lot of time people just don't respond and that gets them into more trouble....and who doesn't check their mail?

It seems Jenn has some weird hang up around superstitions and "luck" charms (maybe what her mom was like). Saving every bleeping wishbone from every turkey and then Jenn "inheriting" said wishbones and keeping them in the kitchen permanently? These damn lemon pigs and being distraught over the pennies being knocked out and not having immediate luck?

Reactions: 20
I don't think that's accurate. Pretty sure the lien was due to work they had being done on the house and someone who lives in FL said it was normal practice until it's paid in full.

I know it's not uncommon for unpaid work in my state to have a lien filed against the property as well until its paid.
That's different. They legit did not pay their 2021 property taxes and it was sold on one of those auction sites. The liens on their house for the roof/solar work is a completely different thing.

Reactions: 13
I think people work around the “ban” on those wagons but getting disability exceptions. So many people/parents abuse the disability systems
I fully expect them to have a DAS and wagon exception or “stroller as wheelchair” to take through the lines before the end of 2023

• Angry
  • Sick
I think they are scared Jackson will throw a tantrum because the baby is in the strolled and he isn't. Do they need something just in case he wanna do the same think the baby does....
Following along that line of thought.
Why are they so blindly loyal to the Uppababy brand?
Uppababy does not have a product that fulfills their needs because Jackson is “a big boy”!(DJ)

The Slackers are better off with something like this.
6E46B9F1-0382-4EE3-B35F-492455872188.jpeg

(I am not advocating this particular model. Just showing an alternative)

Jackson doesn’t nap in a stroller, they run home, so it shouldn’t be an issue he can’t lay down,

• Wow
I fully expect them to have a DAS and wagon exception or “stroller as wheelchair” to take through the lines before the end of 2023
I’ve already had quite enough of their bullshit but this really would be their proverbial nail in their coffin for me…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So from the BG video, Tim’s goal for 2023 is to complete all of the rides and shows in a park. Not all the parks, one park.

From a man who lives there and goes to the parks for a living. Dream big Tim

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So from the BG video, Tim’s goal for 2023 is to complete all of the rides and shows in a park. Not all the parks, one park.

The man thinks of himself as a celebrity who doesn't wait in line for anything. There's no chance of this; it's just another goal that'll get pushed along like they all do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m curious about child labor laws regarding J. Not sure if YouTube has been addressed by the court, but shouldn’t the little guy have a trust or something?

• Haha

That seems reasonable because in a couple of weeks he's gonna have to take care of 3 kids and no more time to go to the parks because God forbid he would take his 3 year old with him(Jackson would have loved that) .

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And now we are Wikipediaing everything....such diligent research.

You know they could actually go to NOLA and have authentic Cajun food rather than theme park versions of the food. That would be too much effort, but DJ would probably love to get tanked on hurricanes. She could even order a daquiri to go.

Oh and Dim the gumbo expert....
doesn't like soup but okay because it has sausage and sausage is like hotdogs.

Also, Dimwhit Louisiana's climate is pretty comfortable to Florida's and they have gumbo all the stinking time.

Also, him saying how the front seat on Iron Gwazi has more airtime...that is the exact opposite of what every other coaster vlogger is saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hey ginnraffe this is how a kitchen should look after working cooking and cleaning but you land whale is so damm lazy I never needed a nanny when we traveled with 2 kids Timifer and ginnifer are two delusional narcissist parents on the face of the earth

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.