The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When 20-months pregnant with your second "miracle" child and still also dealing with a weeks-long illness that requires antibiotics, please remember to also have some coke a couple hours after your giant iced coffee! Add some iced tea in there too as you usually have several glasses of that in a day. Finish it off with some deli meat and all the shrimpies in the world! Don't forget the super red juicy steak for that irony deficiency, obviously! Then have a live show and wonder why you keep burping every 2 seconds!
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.34.45 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She doesn’t know what nesting is. The state of that house is the opposite of nesting. Nesting is a burst of energy, it’s pulling everything out of your pantry to wipe the shelves and check for expired food. Spending a whole day making freezer meals. Stuff like that.

Reactions: 22
J¢'s parenting skills take after his egg donor.
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.41.50 PM.png

Perhaps we should call her Ginnraffe because she sticks her tongue out while eating the same way as the giraffe.
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.45.00 PM.png

"No you witch, I don't want to move, BABE"
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.48.02 PM.png

Buddy was not having it when he was going down the slide and his egg and sperm donors were yelling at him to "shock daddy!" while violently fake laughing. They are going to get smacked in the face so hard with reality as he increases acting out beyond what's normal for his age because he'll be so over their performative obnoxious bullshit.
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.49.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.49.12 PM.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This masterpiece is from the same kid that has been writing his name in cursive for at least a year?
Don't forget it's Chinese New Year. I fully expect him to say "8" in Mandarin over and over again because GeNiuS....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the couch when Buddy appears:
Ginn: we did so much stuff we went to the zoo
Buddy: hey we didn't went to the zoo today (even the cc picked up his words when it usually doesn't cause he's usually incoherent)
Ginn: no it wasn't today (witch, you don't even understand your own child he already told y'all didn't go to the zoo today)

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.59.31 PM.png

Dim: what did we do today
Buddy: um we go to the grocery store
Ginn: no we didn't go to the grocery store, we went to Target

witch, Target also sells groceries and you're confusing the kid because are you asking about TODAY today, or TODAY in the VLOG? The duck they expect the kid to understand actual dates and fake vlog dates when she can't keep track of any dates? And if he's eating a banana in Target and sees food items being sold he's going to refer to it as a grocery store. 🫠

Ginn: HE'S GOING TO BE BEST BIG BROTHER EVER AND I CAN'T WAIT.
She seriously sounds like she has no remaining brain cells left and has the maturity and emotional intelligence of a little kid. Okay Ginn, I'm sure everything will work out to be the bestest dream life ever and there will be no bleeping conflict at all, whatsoever. Got it. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The lantern festival ran from Nov 18 - Jan 15 so screw you viewers if that’s something you actual wanted to experience.

J$ has the new shoes on at the zoo, so that part of the last home vlog must have been pretty old too. And I’d be damned if I let my kid on a mulched playground with new white sneakers on. 🤣

There was a lot going on in the video, and they still suck both as parents and as general humans.

Reactions: 18
So many confounding things about these 2. Taking out a ceiling fan which would be nice in the baby's room is one of the millions but I just will never get where she got the idea of having oatmeal and an English muffin as a combo for breakfast.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised they didn't bring home the Barnyard Buddies sign from the zoo. Everything in the house is described by that sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait until J calls Jenn and Tim out on there lies like:

Jenn: I was sooo busy today you guyzzzz. I had to take care of the baby, watch J and I just didn’t have time to edit. *sigh

J: You we’re in bed watching shows, mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
These idiots literally brought the nanny to the zoo?! Are you kidding me? That’s clearly her pushing the stroller next to Jenn. It’s the same stroller behind Jenn when Jackson is throwing the Pennie’s in the water. I shouldn’t be surprised but my goodness.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These idiots literally brought the nanny to the zoo?! Are you kidding me? That’s clearly her pushing the stroller next to Jenn. It’s the same stroller behind Jenn when Jackson is throwing the Pennie’s in the water. I shouldn’t be surprised but my goodness.
Of course they brought the nanny. Dim has to film and Jenn is incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Love the ad for "Cruisers 360" Pampers 🫠

I wonder if Buddy looked totally dejected at the zoo playground cause he was looking for Planny B but had to deal with these two animals commanding him to "shock daddy!" repeatedly. Or he was annoyed he couldn't be the only one to feed the giraffe (not Ginnraffe) for hours and had to let other kids feed the giraffe too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
According to Jenn, they didn't really film much. So, they weren't going there to feature it as some big vlog and therefore they weren't both WORKING. Get it, stans? They had a nanny along even though they weren't filming much, two of them were there, and they still couldn't handle one kid. 🥨🥴🥨

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if anyone gives them looks with their ridiculous entourage and piles of crap 'in the wild'. I bet they get hairy eyeballed all over the place. That's what DeJennerate's editing out, all the stares. I still think she had an actual meltdown over the pig. That was a weird ass segment. She strikes me as the meltdown type. Buddy didn't look like he had that great of a time. I also love the open hypocrisy of single use plastics while the vlog was filled with single use plastic. Dim couldn't help himself micromanaging claw grip on the one activity they let him try, and bitching about it after, yet they wonder why he can't feed himself.
You think they've been heckled yet?

Reactions: 24
This might be a weird question but do you guys think that Tim and Jenn will stop having kids after the next son comes or do you guys think they are going to have more?
I think they will have a third one. They may try to keep up the infertility facade by doing IVF. Though I think the real reason they would do IVF is to possibly do gender selection. You can already see the writing on the wall for Flipper. Either he or his big brat of a bro is going to be thrown the wayside or maybe both of them.

Ugh, regarding the stroller. I bet they are the type to sue too if there is an incident. Ugh, it is taking me back to learning all about products liability and I am cringing. Come to think of it, maybe that's how they are living high on the hog. If they had a settlement of some kind it might not necessarily be public record.

That video was a Jen special bland and devoid of being anything special. And I bet she had a meltdown over that pig. I almost wondered if Mini McBratty Me was the one who knocked it down when he was playing with one of his various outside toys inside the house. Generally, I try not to go into the kid that much since he is a kid but lord they really do need to start teaching him manners and boundaries. I really do feel for Flipper. At this rate he is going to be the worst not best big brother ever.

Tim Tracker 113: The Worst Big Brother Ever!

Reactions: 16
Another saboteur!!!! Someone knocked the pennies out and Jenn looks absolutely distraught over it. Nothing lucky happened. Should we do it again? She's insane. We didn't have our stroke of luck. Your whole bleeping life is luck.
She literally threw a tantrum over it. It makes me think she may have Autism and has certainly passed it onto Jackson. Nothing wrong with being on the spectrum..but really? Over a lemon?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.