The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since this is the TIM tracker channel, this is Dim saying he's in "nesting mode", right? šŸ„“
Also Ginncubator, you're not in "nesting mode", you're in "panic mode". #TargetShopping? šŸ¤”
View attachment 1900835

Why is she even bothering trying to fix that bleeping Ft Pampers mice nest on her head? It's a lost cause. šŸ™„ Between the clown-face makeup and this excessive dishevelment, she's riding a manic-depressive roller coaster (not the one her mom's ghost is stuck on at Epcot).
View attachment 1900836 View attachment 1900838
She should plug in that air freshener that is sitting on top of the fridge not far from her exposed armpits.

I honestly don't understand why she wears those stretched out, ugly tank tops and then lifts her arms up - the most unflattering look, plus the seafood BO smell has to be out of control.

Reactions: 13
I haven't gotten to the part where she talks about getting rid of single-use plastics yet, but I'm assuming then that they plan on reusing these plastic red party cups, right? šŸ¤”šŸ¤Ŗ
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 4.59.34 PM.png

Will they quit buying all their plastic bottles of spicy water? Does reusing them mean just... leaving empty bottles around like decor in a frat house after a rager the night before?
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.02.08 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
OMG...not another sabotaged lemon pig. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

"People working on our house" knocked out the pennies, says Jenn. šŸ¤”
Didn't she say that they must have picked it up? Like who in their right mind wants to pick up a moldy lemon sitting on the windowsill of someone else's house?

Reactions: 14
Nice try Dim, we know this is you drawing what you wish your micropenis was the size of, along with some pubes.
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 5.06.06 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dim: I tinted this window so it'll be cooler in here
Also Dim: *takes down practical ceiling fan to replace it with some overpriced light fixture to fit some stupid tHeMe*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also Dim: *takes down practical ceiling fan to replace it with some overpriced light fixture to fit some stupid tHeMe*
He's so bloody stupid - the ceiling fan would have circulated the air and made it cooler - plus add some window treatments or curtains to the windows.

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m all for people doing what they can for the environment, but I just canā€™t with these two. ā€œSingle-use plasticsā€ like sheā€™s running Greenpeace. Canā€™t wait to see all the tit you bought in Hawaii

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At least I hope he didnā€™t force the toddler seat into the lower section. šŸ˜³šŸ˜¬
Warning: more strollertalk.

I donā€™t think you can physically fit the toddler seat in that position which is why J looked comically big in that rumble seat and also why, again, itā€™s dangerous and outside spec to have him ride there. If it faced outward (which it can) to keep his face away from the hard bucket seat, his feet would be dragging like crazy. Cannot wait to see if they roll this thing out with both of them.

You asked earlier if Uppababy is that good ā€” itā€™s a very good stroller with good service and longevity. Itā€™s also definitely a status brand (surprise surprise). I have a 2016 single child model I bought used for a fraction of the price and was well maintained by the first owner and still works like a dream. But the toddler seat sits quite high and you canā€™t climb in and out easily, so really canā€™t be used at Jā€™s (or my kids) age anymore. Which is something they probably didnā€™t consider with the Vista and Dolliver (I love that btw).

If they come to their senses that the Vista is not safe, Iā€™d be willing to bet they buy the new status multi-kid vehicle, the Rivian of wagons you might say, the Veer (hi Gin!). I donā€™t think you can bring wagons into WDW so maybe that will be a hold up, but they love to flex so who knows. It can hold J and D (even as an infant) safely, and for a lot longer. And of course, costs $700-800 at base.

Reactions: 10
I swear she's trying to troll the world with those paprika orange eyebrows.
She wants to cry about lemon pig but she should be crying about those bleeping eyebrows. She looks at them and still they stay.
Now, mukbang!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they had some "people" working in their kitchen and they left the bleeping lemon pig in the way? If they were doing that, maybe set up the pig in a place OUT OF THE WAY. The people who did it probably thought she was nuts, and that they are both nuts for having that moldy pig with pennies in it sitting there.
When Gin said this, I immediately thought some sort of house cleaner. What other kind of ā€œworkā€ at the house could possibly knock out the tail too? In the 5 min I watched, there was still clutter everywhere but maybe the counters looked more clear as a result of the paid cleaners?? Could be my imagination.

I hope the tint either cracks their window panes or burns a hole in their lawn

• Heart
When Gin said this, I immediately thought some sort of house cleaner. What other kind of ā€œworkā€ at the house could possibly knock out the tail too? In the 5 min I watched, there was still clutter everywhere but maybe the counters looked more clear as a result of the paid cleaners?? Could be my imagination.
Yeah, I think cleaner, too. The window sill looked shinier and less grimy than usual. "Nesting" pregnant women usually want to clean everything, everywhere, themselves, but probably not Jenn.

Reactions: 10
Jackson already had lunch before we went to the park. We bought him quesadillas anyway.

Reactions: 15
Ginn said she was going to have breakfast before going to Target (breakfast including a giant iced coffee).
They go to Target and then she says after Target they stopped at a park.
Then back home, they've bought lunch including for JĀ¢ but she says he already had lunch before the park (so before Target also right?)
So the kid had lunch before the witch even had her midday breakfast?

Jackson already had lunch before we went to the park. We bought him quesadillas anyway.
Jinx!

Reactions: 20
At the end of the vlog, she says lots more home vlogs coming up because she is nesting. šŸ™„ Does she have any idea what that actually means? What did she actually DO in this home vlog that showed HER nesting? Shopping? Tim filled in the wall holes, sanded, textured the walls, put up a light fixture, painted, filled holes in the hallway, etc. - she whined about a lemon pig, had food, shopped, had food, heard about J and Tim doing crafts, and sat on the couch?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ginn said she was going to have breakfast before going to Target (breakfast including a giant iced coffee).
They go to Target and then she says after Target they stopped at a park.
Then back home, they've bought lunch including for JĀ¢ but she says he already had lunch before the park (so before Target also right?)
So the kid had lunch before the witch even had her midday breakfast?

Jinx!
It was nap time when they got home, even if he didnā€™t eat, nap time trumps everything else.

Heā€™s eating a banana while they are walking out of Target. Banana = Lunch?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.