The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any old timers on here remember that guy that used to be obsessed with Jackie? Didn’t he say he was doing a YouTube channel? That Ron on the go isn’t him is it? I seem to recall him having kids and he came on saying how he looked to rent the house next to trackers but didn’t or something odd like that. Can’t recall his screen name.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Any old timers on here remember that guy that used to be obsessed with Jackie? Didn’t he say he was doing a YouTube channel? That Ron on the go isn’t him is it? I seem to recall him having kids and he came on saying how he looked to rent the house next to trackers but didn’t or something odd like that. Can’t recall his screen name.
Yeah, no potential stalking there. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Jenn looks like she’s been crying at the beginning of this video, don’t you think?

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe them that they forgot to film an outro. I think she was just too lazy to do any more editing and was done with it.
I've always been under the impression that when they say they "forgot to film an outro", it's actually because they had a fight.

Jenn looks like she’s been crying at the beginning of this video, don’t you think?
There is an unnerving sadness and tension which is apparent. The way her eyes dart around and she keeps looking off camera almost looks like she's being held hostage and is being forced to perform in a propaganda video.

Reactions: 20
I remember (but can’t remember his name)! It’s definitely not the same guy though. Our weirdo had one son either slightly older or younger than J$ and was often comparing them. He’d even post pics of him here and it made me cringe.

Reactions: 15
Yes I know who you're talking about but not sure what the rules are about discussing other posters here and potentially revealing who they are. But the poster you're talking about said they were from Indiana before moving to orlando. A quick look at this guys videos seems like he was originally from Washington. But looking quickly through that posters history I can see why you made the connection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I remember there was speculation at the time that there may have been a choking incident because shortly after trying BLW, they were hand feeding him tiny bites… and here we are 3 years later. This was also around the time 4D was never alone with Jackson and tagged along for all Dim’s outings to film.
If that's the reason then it's quite sad they haven't gotten over it, it's gonna happen with small kids, my neice chocked on a bit of food just before she was 1, yes it gave us all a fright but we got over it an didn't stop her from feeding herself, we just kept telling her chew chew chew when she ate so she knew to properly chew an now at 2 she's perfectly fine eating with her own cutlery

Things are always gonna happen with kids that's gonna give you a hell of a fright but stopping them from retrying or outright stopping whatever it was is only going hold them back

Reactions: 12
The $270 rumble seat they got for their $1000 Uppababy stroller is only for kids less than 35 lbs or 36" (whichever comes first). Jackson is already too big for it. They're such idiots.
I’m really hoping they bought that rumble seat at some earlier point in time because Jackson is clearly way too big for it RN. The only safe/within spec thing for them to do is to keep J in the upper toddler seat (which he may even be too tall for) and put the infant seat in the bottom position, but frankly I’ve never seen it configured that way practically and I live in the land of the Vista. Maybe for baby #3 they will have them closer together so the rumble seat still works for the older kid? 🤣

• Haha
Oh! Yeah that guy was quite a bit bigger than Ron and only had one kid I think about $J age.

a p o j a c k s.
I only found it bc I remember his son is named after the brother from Clarissa Explains It All. I used to love that show.

• Haha
Yes I know who you're talking about but not sure what the rules are about discussing other posters here and potentially revealing who they are. But the poster you're talking about said they were from Indiana before moving to orlando. A quick look at this guys videos seems like he was originally from Washington. But looking quickly through that posters history I can see why you made the connection.
Ah thanks. Yeah when I heard quitting his job and moving to Orlando to be a vlogger it just reminded me of that guy who always seemed really into the vloggers and I was never clear on why he was here. You know when the Stan’s say the haterz are jealous? It actually probably did apply in this case. Anyways…sorry for the tangent. Thanks to everyone with the better memories than me…what am I Jenn all of a sudden and can’t remember jack tit? Lol.

Reactions: 14
If she was crying, it was probably because she had to get out of bed so early. She mentioned in the live that it was an 8 hour tour, so I’d imagine it’s 7:30-8am and she’s just miserable. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep and although I can’t seem to remember his screen name I do remember his real name. He managed to dox himself and a few of us easily figured out who he was (he straight up posted his real Facebook one time). I’m sure he’ll be next with a failing Vlogging channel

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah thanks. Yeah when I heard quitting his job and moving to Orlando to be a vlogger it just reminded me of that guy who always seemed really into the vloggers and I was never clear on why he was here. You know when the Stan’s say the haterz are jealous? It actually probably did apply in this case. Anyways…sorry for the tangent. Thanks to everyone with the better memories than me…what am I Jenn all of a sudden and can’t remember jack tit? Lol.
I felt he was here to promote himself as a better vlogger and all round better person. And not just him to be honest. There have been a few. He seems to have disappeared.

Yep and although I can’t seem to remember his screen name I do remember his real name. He managed to dox himself and a few of us easily figured out who he was (he straight up posted his real Facebook one time). I’m sure he’ll be next with a failing Vlogging channel
I missed that! Would love to see his channel.

Reactions: 9
I felt he was here to promote himself as a better vlogger and all round better person. And not just him to be honest. There have been a few. He seems to have disappeared.

I missed that! Would love to see his channel.
I don’t think he had a channel at the time (unless he started one)…but he was OBSESSED with Jackie and Paging Mr Fat duck. He also contradicted himself CONSTANTLY. Wonder where he went?

Hey if you wanna make the slackers look good. This guy recently quit his job and uprooted his entire family to become a Disney vlogger. All he keeps saying in his live videos is his wife is a “real champ” for putting up with him and his decision to start a YouTube channel. His lives are terrible wandering around aimlessly. He is also doing home vlogs with his poor kids pasted all over it.

Well here’s another loser trying to cash in on an over saturated market. Already imitating the Trackholes with tit on the banister ledge or shelf behind the wife in the thumbnail. Christ on a cracker, when will this vlogger tit be terminated at the parks.

I would like to know what he did for a job/career if he quit, uprooted the family, and moved to be closer to the parks a la Mike K. What an idiot.
#homemovies

A few comments from the latest Hawaii vlog…

“Jane.” LOL How many times do people get her name wrong?
15957EFB-3CB0-4527-8ACF-D39920FD139E.jpeg

Does Christine realize “click bait” has a rather negative connotation?
8962EC34-44D6-4C30-97DA-65647561F1CA.jpeg

Taking over a month to post videos from a trip, one could only assume that they had given up.
88A89772-60DA-43FA-83D4-555E885D589D.jpeg

So long between videos that people are thinking they are on yet another trip to Hawaii. I mean, why not? They go on cruises practically back to back. 🙄
F038F0B1-AEFE-46F7-A7F7-B9258A1CC5EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well here’s another loser trying to cash in on an over saturated market. Already imitating the Trackholes with tit on the banister ledge or shelf behind the wife in the thumbnail. Christ on a cracker, when will this vlogger tit be terminated at the parks.

I would like to know what he did for a job/career if he quit, uprooted the family, and moved to be closer to the parks a la Mike K. What an idiot.
#homemovies
I honestly cannot wait until the bottom drops out and the parks ban this tit. It would take so little effort for the parks to start their own respective vlogs within their media/PR departments.
I would love to see how the pivot and flail about if the parks did decide to ban vlogging for profit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I came straight here when I saw him spill and subsequently eat pasta that fell onto a public picnic table.

These guys are Florida through and through.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.