The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Dim said "big blob" was he describing the paint or Jenn? Hard to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG...not another sabotaged lemon pig. 🤣🤣🤣

"People working on our house" knocked out the pennies, says Jenn. 🤔
Are they getting kitchen work done?? I thought it was just roof work. If that work caused enough movement to knock out the coins, the Trackholes need to move. Why could she just not say the coins fell out and they are expecting their windfall any time according to the tradition?? They just can’t think quick enough to cover their nastiness and blaming of others.
#homemovies

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’d dear, Timmy Tight Pants, definitely not your best angle. FFS, please stop burning our retinas and get some shorts that actually fit.
Ugh I hate that I kind of like the color they picked for that wall. I’m a sucker for greens/minty greens

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genius child can't feed himself, but he can do crafts for ages 6 and up?

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 7.28.04 PM.png

Someone please, correct me if I'm wrong---so basically, they go to Target, this is two trips now, and everything J$ says he wants, they buy. The world is not going to be nice to him as he gets older. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ugh I hate that I kind of like the color they picked for that wall. I’m a sucker for greens/minty greens
Hopefully because they didn't use primer, the tit brown will bleed through and make it look worse after it dries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I like the paint color and the light fixture. I don’t know why you would take down a ceiling fan though, especially in Florida.

Reactions: 12
Also ages 6+. Jenn sounds panicked when J$ squirts too much paint on the thing. Buy your child age appropriate tit!!!!!

Jenn seems craft obsessed in this video. See, I'm a great mom, we do crafts. Nope, you still suck.

And why the hell do they do crafts on the filthy disgusting kitchen floor? Surely that kid has a play table or something where he can sit and write/draw/craft.

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 7.39.53 PM.png

Tim absolutely HATES that J$ is screwing around during their couch time let's talk about what was in the video bullshit. You go J$!!!! Give them hell!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 7.45.31 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That craft stuff is probably all for the nanny (and Tim). I don’t know why they just don’t do crafts at the kitchen table.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get why they do everything on the kitchen floor either. She even sat her fat ass down there to do the haul and just spread all that tit on the floor.

She sure did pat herself on the back for buying paper bags to reduce their single use plastic use. And then proceeded to pull out a bunch of other stuff wrapped in plastic. 🙄

Looks like Dim needs an iPad set up at the table when he eats too.

They really don’t talk to each other unless it’s for the camera, do they?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Jenn- We are trying to get rid of all our single-use plastics.

Also Jenn- Shows FOUR different hand soaps in plastic bottles that she had to buy in the same shopping trip.

Also, also Jenn- Shows about 8-10 craft/art supplies/misc. items they bought wrapped in plastic or in plastic bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Since this is the TIM tracker channel, this is Dim saying he's in "nesting mode", right? 🥴
Also Ginncubator, you're not in "nesting mode", you're in "panic mode". #TargetShopping? 🤡
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 4.46.44 PM.png

Why is she even bothering trying to fix that bleeping Ft Pampers mice nest on her head? It's a lost cause. 🙄 Between the clown-face makeup and this excessive dishevelment, she's riding a manic-depressive roller coaster (not the one her mom's ghost is stuck on at Epcot).
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 4.48.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 4.48.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how she isn’t more motivated to get back to driving. I would so prefer to go out and do Target errands like that by myself than with a caravan.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also ages 6+. Jenn sounds panicked when J$ squirts too much paint on the thing. Buy your child age appropriate tit!!!!!

Jenn seems craft obsessed in this video. See, I'm a great mom, we do crafts. Nope, you still suck.

And why the hell do they do crafts on the filthy disgusting kitchen floor? Surely that kid has a play table or something where he can sit and write/draw/craft.

View attachment 1900813

Tim absolutely HATES that J$ is screwing around during their couch time let's talk about what was in the video bullshit. You go J$!!!! Give them hell!!!!

View attachment 1900828
Is he trying to have crazy manic eyes like the land whale? The radio station I listen to on my morning commute has an entire segment for “news from Florida”. I feel like these 2 will end up being one of the stories at some point.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.