The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she said there is one more video that is their “travel day and a haul. YOU GUYSSSSSS WE GOT SO MUCH STUFF” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
And also

Ginn: LOOK AT ME IN DELTA ONE 2-5 SEATS AWAY FROM MY MIRACLE KID. HERE IS A TSHIRT AND PICTURE FRAME. HAHAHAHA

I actually booked my flights today and I did splurge for first 😵😂 but I used miles because I’ve been stalking the AA website and shockingly found a deal.

I appreciate going off the beaten path, but they have now been to Oahu three times (that we know of) and they still have never done the most basic of touristy things. No Waikiki, no Pearl Harbor, no Diamond Head. I guess they gotta save something for the next 8 trips to Aulani.
It is truly mind boggling. They would die on diamond head though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Their thinking: So what if Jackson falls in the water. It will all be the tour guide’s fault.
And this is EXACTLY what they would do, they have put that kid in so many situations where he could have been harmed an have left that responsibility entirely on whoever he's been with at the time despite knowing there's been REAL threats made against him

I feel sorry for all these people who have basically been burdened with the responsibility of a strangers young child an would be dragged through the courts by his crappy ass parents if anything happened when THEY should have been in charge of him

Just because you didn't want the kid slackers doesn't mean others want the responsibility of him either

Reactions: 16
Yep she said there is one more video that is their “travel day and a haul. YOU GUYSSSSSS WE GOT SO MUCH STUFF” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I don't understand people like this. I've been to Hawaii many times and the only thing I still bother buying to bring back is some obligatory chocolate-covered macadamia nuts for family. 😆 They shop like it truly is a "once-in-a-lifetime" trip and they're never ever coming back.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Tim is a more adventurous eater when he’s home than when he’s on an actual adventure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When we first saw the pictures of them in the kayak without the life vests, I almost let it slide because it’s pretty tricky to tip over in a kayak, and also fairly difficult to fall out of one if not leaning over the side. Watching him climb onto the paddle board with no real flotation device was truly horrifying, especially when he was shown later paddling it with the paddle. One wrong angle of that paddle hitting the water and that kid was going for a swim.
I was a certified life guard and have canoed my entire life. I don’t care how shallow, narrow or calm the water is. It takes nothing for an accident to happen. Especially being in a foreign country in foreign murky water, tip and hit your head, you could be done. But at least you looked cool.

Both of these stans need their heads and eyes examined. The thumbnails are just as crappy as ever and it looks like no one knows how to smile in that picture of them.

View attachment 1898335
to be fair they had no involvement in taking that family photo so of course its “travel ad” ready

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A comment of hers that sounded so bleeping stupid and trashy - it's not enough to book a private tour, she has to say because the owner of the company was their tour guide it was a "true" "VIP" tour. They're so bleeping desperate to believe they're special. 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 4.58.45 PM.png

Sorry Ginn, that's a piss poor way of convincing anyone to get near your beef curtains.
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 5.06.20 PM.png

You know she totally nonstop licked her fingers while fondling the shrimp and then probably ran her shrimp fingers through her greasy hair too. Her tongue is like some freak show thing that she unnecessarily sticks out to meet the food before it's actually placed in her mouth.
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 5.10.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 5.11.54 PM.png

If you have to keep adjusting your top because it's struggling to contain your bleeping wrinkly tits, BUY A BETTER SUPPORTING TOP. Also your boob shouldn't be pushed into that sort of shape, you need a better bra too that actually fits.
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 5.12.42 PM.png

And lastly, what the duck is up with her upper lip? The middle part just kind of blends into her nasty skin, and the sides look inflamed and unnaturally puffy.
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 5.08.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 5.09.35 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
looking back at jackson when they first had him and he was baby led weaning, i was so surprised they even allowed him to feed himself when they micromanage his intake every chance they get. i laugh everytime they take tiny pieces and feed him still at 3 years old with that giant bib he wears
I remember there was speculation at the time that there may have been a choking incident because shortly after trying BLW, they were hand feeding him tiny bites… and here we are 3 years later. This was also around the time 4D was never alone with Jackson and tagged along for all Dim’s outings to film.

I will never get over Tim ordering burgers everywhere they go, even more so because they were in Hawaii. They want to act like they're grown-ups and get hosted at nice restaurants (at least in the past), but then Man Child Tim will order a hamburger because he has the culinary palette of a child.

Jenn ordering seafood everywhere she can just because she has the option to isn't much better. I would say Hawaii is justifiable, but they live in Florida and she always acts like she's deprived of it there anyways. She's just lucky that I don't want to track how much seafood she eats because I know it'd probably blow the burger tracker away. Just because it's an option doesn't mean you have to order it. "I never get to eat seafood" isn't really an excuse anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't understand people like this. I've been to Hawaii many times and the only thing I still bother buying to bring back is some obligatory chocolate-covered macadamia nuts for family. 😆 They shop like it truly is a "once-in-a-lifetime" trip and they're never ever coming back.
Right! I have a Starbucks pineapple cup. The OG one though. And I got it wellllllll before Ginn. In 2016. That’s it. The only thing I bought—been 7 times in 12 years. We did bring back some Honolulu Cookie Co. cookies back last time for family and co-workers. We just don’t buy “haul merch” like them 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 cuz we aren’t materialistic hoarding assholes.

I remember there was speculation at the time that there may have been a choking incident because shortly after trying BLW, they were hand feeding him tiny bites… and here we are 3 years later. This was also around the time 4D was never alone with Jackson and tagged along for all Dim’s outings to film.
i remember them trying it and then saying he wasn’t ready even though eating food before 1 is literally a learning experience to get them ready for self feeding and exploration of food

did anyone catch on one of their their live shows that staying at roy o disney suite was a once in a lifetime trip.. but didn’t they do it a second time when tim’s parents went cruising with them?

Reactions: 19
did anyone catch on one of their their live shows that staying at roy o disney suite was a once in a lifetime trip.. but didn’t they do it a second time when tim’s parents went cruising with them?
YES!

Tim’s bucket list birthday cruise, March 10, on the Dream

Mother’s Day cruise, May 7, on the Fantasy.

Both cruises were in the Roy O Disney Suite, which they gave the viewers extensive toors of both times.
(Deja Vu to me)

The cost just for the two ROD suites was $60K+

Stanny Lean’s connecting room was $8 - 10K on the Dream

The two rooms for Mom & Dad, plus Stanny on the Fantasy had to have run another $14 - 18K

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hey if you wanna make the slackers look good. This guy recently quit his job and uprooted his entire family to become a Disney vlogger. All he keeps saying in his live videos is his wife is a “real champ” for putting up with him and his decision to start a YouTube channel. His lives are terrible wandering around aimlessly. He is also doing home vlogs with his poor kids pasted all over it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hey if you wanna make the slackers look good. This guy recently quit his job and uprooted his entire family to become a Disney vlogger. All he keeps saying in his live videos is his wife is a “real champ” for putting up with him and his decision to start a YouTube channel. His lives are terrible wandering around aimlessly. He is also doing home vlogs with his poor kids pasted all over it.

You sure this isn't ResortTV2? :LOL:

Especially being in a foreign country in foreign murky water
I see what you did there, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The $270 rumble seat they got for their $1000 Uppababy stroller is only for kids less than 35 lbs or 36" (whichever comes first). Jackson is already too big for it. They're such idiots.

The $135 piggyback board for Jackson to stand on the stroller makes him the perfect height to hit the baby when he is in the stroller.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Ugh, the pathetic toxic piece of tit douchebuckets like this turd of a man who women with no self-esteem put up with just to produce some spawn and pretend they have a happy family and get some tax benefits make me so glad I'm single and child-free. I saw some meme the other day that said something along the lines of, "you want me to get a husband? The person statistically most likely to murder me?" 😆

• Haha

So what did this buttsteak do for a living before?
Is he modeling his life after ResortTV1?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Ron on the go, I have a tip on how you can become a Disney vlogging millionaire....Start off as a multi-millionaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s a lot to unpack here.

Quasimodo just mentioned it too, but right off the bat she’s calling it a “vip tour” since they have the owner and not Kevin this time. Kevin probably wanted nothing to do with them.

Why did she keep the clip of Jackson sucking on his paci? Get rid of the bleeping paci!!!

Jackson and his lack of being able to feed himself was very apparent here. Jenn is rubbing tit on his tongue. Tim is giving him the ok to put a small piece of chocolate in his mouth to chew and Jackson is looking like he doesn’t know what the duck to do. Then fast forward to the shave ice and the kid isn’t able to use the spoon at all. He struggles to just scrape a bit off the top. I bet they spoon-fed him that ice.

The audio is crappy. There’s parts where I couldn’t hear what the hell she was saying and other parts that sounded like she inserted corrections, like when Tim is talking about his damn burger.

Im guessing they didn’t eat the fruit since they didn’t show themselves trying it. And how rude of them to not talk about the fresh food tray that Yanni’s friend prepared for them. I bet it went straight in the trash without them even taking a bite, since they had a burger, bucket of bacon and a bunch of shrimp.

I was having anxiety watching Jackson being out of arm’s reach of a parent on the paddle board. WTF were they thinking here??

I don’t believe them that they forgot to film an outro. I think she was just too lazy to do any more editing and was done with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.