The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏 FRE is back!

Still scratching my head as to why (outside of showing off and flexing) THEY need a Rivian R1S. With dual motor, AWD and large battery pack to boot.
Did someone say it runs $100K?

Guess the Tesla isn’t good enough for them.

• Tim only needs the R1S’s hydraulics to lower the undercarriage to allow Dejennerate to get in and out of the vehicle.
• The third row has minuscule leg room. Maybe fits a child under 10.
• The Slackers don’t travel very far in general and definitely will not be going anywhere that requires AWD

Reactions: 15
i bet jenn had an actual coronary watching tim pick up that spaghetti off the table at jollibee’s and eating it. this coming from the same couple who are still scared to eat in indoor places 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Planny B doesn’t seem to be anywhere around while they are kayaking! Did she not want to go!? Was there not another kayak available? Did she want to go but the slackers told her no because they couldn’t keep her out of the shot? Did she awkwardly sit in the van with the driver and chill while they were kayaking?! SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
J acting like eating 12 shrimp is soooo much that she’d need to share. It kinda isn’t, but for some reason she’s feeling like she needs to defend her eating on camera.
And she’s oddly surprised that Hawaii looks different now than it did in a 1961 movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still thinking about J$ and food. That kid is going to have major food issues when he gets older. We see Yanni offering J$ a malasada (those things are amazing) but we don't see J$ eating it until we see Tim sitting on the ground with a piece in his hand and J$ nibbling off it. Then they are in the chocolate place and Jenn literally rubbing the thing on J$ tongue, instead of just giving it to him to suck on. Then, when trying the chocolate pieces and both Tim and Jenn seem to be making a giant deal, completely micromanaging J$ over chewing the very, very small piece of chocolate. We don't see him eat anything at all at the food truck park. But Tim seems to be very controlling over the shave ice. These people are absolutely insane and should not be having a second child. They've already fucked up J$ beyond repair. That poor child.

i bet jenn had an actual coronary watching tim pick up that spaghetti off the table at jollibee’s and eating it. this coming from the same couple who are still scared to eat in indoor places 🙄
She's on video a few years ago at MNSSHP sucking some sort of food off her shirt, she's not afraid of germs, it's all theater for the stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm still thinking about J$ and food. That kid is going to have major food issues when he gets older. We see Yanni offering J$ a malasada (those things are amazing) but we don't see J$ eating it until we see Tim sitting on the ground with a piece in his hand and J$ nibbling off it. Then they are in the chocolate place and Jenn literally rubbing the thing on J$ tongue, instead of just giving it to him to suck on. Then, when trying the chocolate pieces and both Tim and Jenn seem to be making a giant deal, completely micromanaging J$ over chewing the very, very small piece of chocolate. We don't see him eat anything at all at the food truck park. But Tim seems to be very controlling over the shave ice. These people are absolutely insane and should not be having a second child. They've already fucked up J$ beyond repair. That poor child.

She's on video a few years ago at MNSSHP sucking some sort of food off her shirt, she's not afraid of germs, it's all theater for the stans.
looking back at jackson when they first had him and he was baby led weaning, i was so surprised they even allowed him to feed himself when they micromanage his intake every chance they get. i laugh everytime they take tiny pieces and feed him still at 3 years old with that giant bib he wears

• Sad
  • Haha
I'm sure the tour company did a great job, the tour guide seemed incredibly knowledgeable. But these asshats cam make the most exciting thing look boring as hell. I'm just to the part where they get to the food trucks and they seem so disinterested in everything they have done so far.

The shrimp tutorial was not needed Gin. And the shell on the shrimp was split because they de-veined the shrimp, not to make it easier for your fat ass to peel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No, Stanny B is with them.

I almost tit myself when they allowed Jackson to get on the paddle board with Yanni when he only has the puddle jumper on. What the duck is wrong with these people??
Wait... Jackson was with a stranger on a boat and his parents in another one...???

• Wow
  • Haha
👏👏👏 FRE is back!

Still scratching my head as to why (outside of showing off and flexing) THEY need a Rivian R1S. With dual motor, AWD and large battery pack to boot.

• Tim only needs the R1S’s hydraulics to lower the undercarriage to allow Dejennerate to get in and out of the vehicle.
• The Slackers don’t travel very far in general and definitely will not be going anywhere that requires AWD
It is the 3 rows not the other specs. Yes $100k+ is possible depending on options. Starts at about $78k but doubt they go for a shorter range base model.

To me the bigger question is do they keep the model Y? If they do that is an even larger flex as they have no need for 2 EVs and a plugin hybrid (the Volt I assume they still have although they will never flea a natural disaster or go on a long road trip in it). Even with huge price cut on model Y it makes most sense for them to trade it in or sell it.

Reactions: 7
👏👏👏 FRE is back!

I have wondered if they are even away that the Tesla charging stations won't work with other EV vehicles. I can see them not knowing this and complaining about it endlessly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why have the vloggers not reported on the new names of the Epcot parking lots?

Reactions: 7
I have wondered if they are even away that the Tesla charging stations won't work with other EV vehicles. I can see them not knowing this and complaining about it endlessly.
Yeah, that's one of the things I think holding back the market at large. The manufacturers need to have a standard connector.

Trackers would probably say, "The Parking Lots have names?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait... Jackson was with a stranger on a boat and his parents in another one...???
It starts out with the 3 of them, Tim, Jenn and J$ in a kayak. Tim is in the back paddling. J$ also has a paddle but is sitting in the very front in a puddle jumper type floatation device, in between Jenn's legs. Tour guide is on a paddleboard leading them down the river.

As they travel down the river, J$ transfers over to a paddleboard with the guide. So T&J are carefree kayaking while the tour guide is paddleboarding with their child in an improper floatation device.

Granted, if something was to happen, Yanni (tour guide) would be the only person there capable of helping J$ anyway. His parents are absolutely useless. I sure hope they tipped him.

I saw a photo on Jojo's story, but I haven't seen anything from anyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Well y’all, I didn’t think they can do it.. but somehow they defied the odds and surpassed my expectations! So congratulations to Tim and Jenn you somehow made even Hawaii boring. What a feat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How much do we want to bet since they were with the owner of the company they have grifted or tried to grift a free tour off of him and that’s why “they just have to go back”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
J acting like eating 12 shrimp is soooo much that she’d need to share. It kinda isn’t, but for some reason she’s feeling like she needs to defend her eating on camera.
And she’s oddly surprised that Hawaii looks different now than it did in a 1961 movie.
When there is a VERY simple way to fix that... don't eat on camera!!!! Absolute brainiacs. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.