The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog up- Olive Garden. Warning there is a crap load of signing in the first part 😡

She says she giving birth in a month- so that’s Feb 23rd….
They are giggle that they are family AF in the parking lot of OG… except they are missing their miracle child. So they are not family AF.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think it's down to personal preference, but I'm more with your friend. Food is culture, food is delicious, food is a big reason why I travel. I probably wouldn't eat at a chain on a vacation either - would rather stop by a local coffee joint or bakery for a morning coffee and light pastry.
And I’m the opposite 🤣. I’m not an adventurous eater at all. I eat more than what Tim does, but I don’t eat red meat at all and I have issues with certain textures and smells. But one of the biggest reasons I like to travel are to take pictures and see new things. I can’t go to the beach and sit there all day, I want to go see things and experience things. I like museums and historical places. I will go dawn to dusk sightseeing if I can if I’m in a new place. Even at Disney, I’ll be up just before sunrise and just walk around by myself at whatever resort we’re at.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So the idiot who ordered seafood, fried lasagna, breadsticks & salads and a 1,000 calorie dessert at Olive Garden declares that her “tummy” hurts. She is on the verge of “food poisoning” basically because of her hurt tummy (she says tummy like 5 times & each time I want to poke my eardrums out).

And then she ate the leftovers for dinner & that too made her tummy hurt- again she mentions it 2x.Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier is she! Timmy boy looks high AF later in the day.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh, they have a little bit of a disagreement in the beginning about the window things. A bit of the “real” Tim and Jen peeking through.

Reactions: 19
Let’s play a game! When the YT money finally stops where will Dim and Ginn be working?

Dim: Home Depot
Ginn: Basin in Disney Springs (safe space)

Customer: “Which Bath bomb smells the best?”
Ginn: “hahahahahahha”

She’ll be fired pretty quickly for forgetting all the training. Max 1-2 weeks.

Good thing that house is paid off! More like Wahhhh-lani 😭 when they can’t afford it. Good thing they will be able to afford Olive Garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So we got back from WDW on Sunday. It was a great time, weather was perfect, crowds were super manageable.

Did get a bunch of merch at Epcot and FARTS.

Just need to get a bunch of frames now.View attachment 1908235View attachment 1908236View attachment 1908237View attachment 1908238View attachment 1908239View attachment 1908240View attachment 1908241
Two things love your kitchen and I have the same cookie jar! Bought it in May during my 1st adult without kids vacation in 18 years.

Reactions: 7
So the idiot who ordered seafood, fried lasagna, breadsticks & salads and a 1,000 calorie dessert at Olive Garden declares that her “tummy” hurts. She is on the verge of “food poisoning” basically because of her hurt tummy (she says tummy like 5 times & each time I want to poke my eardrums out).

And then she ate the leftovers for dinner & that too made her tummy hurt- again she mentions it 2x.Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier is she! Timmy boy looks high AF later in the day.
Dr. Stan says it’s just the mozzarella 🙄. Has Jane not seen all the other garbage Jenn puts in her “tummy”?
3494C69C-CD8B-40C1-BD3A-B117318649DD.jpeg

Is Jenn being a big girl now and riding in the front seat? Or has she been doing this for a while now? I guess she doesn’t have her little prop to latch onto in the back so she might as well sit up front with her droopy-eyed lover 🤮
02035107-E744-4D14-A40B-E768AE18F66C.png

I wonder if this is them testing the waters to see if anyone will watch “simpler”vlogs. Maybe next time, they’ll give Jenn a good scrub and take her to Golden Corral.

• Haha
  • Sick
Giving birth to anotherson at a different hospital than J$ was born at is “scary” to her, because she “knows the other hospital”.

I guess her unwillingness to go anywhere she isn’t used to isn’t exclusive to vacations.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Video is 21 min… they have literally run out of things to do. Going to the dentist & update vaccines will be the next slog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Dr. Stan says it’s just the mozzarella 🙄. Has Jane not seen all the other garbage Jenn puts in her “tummy”?
View attachment 1910421

Is Jenn being a big girl now and riding in the front seat? Or has she been doing this for a while now? I guess she doesn’t have her little prop to latch onto in the back so she might as well sit up front with her droopy-eyed lover 🤮
View attachment 1910422

I wonder if this is them testing the waters to see if anyone will watch “simpler”vlogs. Maybe next time, they’ll give Jenn a good scrub and take her to Golden Corral.
Bold of this person to assume that she doesn’t consume this much cheese in her meals

• Haha
That was a really bad video, worse than usual. They say the same joke 500 times. Camera is so shaky. They eat and get stomach aches as usual. Then to finish it off, she tells you what vaccines she needs to catch up on 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They are so much more annoying here than normal. And that’s saying a lot! They keep driving home how much they are family when the most important part of the family is not with them. They really hate him don’t they. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m willing to put money on the fact that they weren’t the ones to take J$ to go get his flu shot. What great parents - they let their nanny take their 3 year old to get a shot while they eat at Olive Garden and film a haul video that should’ve been filmed over a month ago. They’re so ridiculous🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So she drags Tim to a place he doesn’t really want to eat because he doesn’t like pasta just because of a stupid inside joke. She proceeds to get sick from the food and then brilliantly decides to eat the leftovers for dinner and gets sick again. The intelligence is real here people.😒

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She says she giving birth in a month- so that’s Feb 23rd….
If Dejennerate delivers O£liv3r on Feb. 23 she would have conceived June 2.

AMI was posted June 12 - 16

How much drinking was she doing during this trip?

Reactions: 15
I am so thoroughly disgusted by these two they had to go shopping for more tit to bring home well Bea took Jackson to swim on their last day. Why did you have that child? Why in Gods name are you having another child? You can handle one and frankly don’t deserve him or another one the two of you disgust me. And you both should be ashamed of yourselves. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 24
Dim asked if he could sub out the spaghetti with something else. Server said yes, broccoli. Dim stuck with spaghetti. He’d rather order something he doesn’t like rather than put a vegetable near his mouth. Oh damn. I just set myself up for it. We all know where he’d rather put vegetables.

Oh and he didn’t even eat the spaghetti in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dim asked if he could sub out the spaghetti with something else. Server said yes, broccoli. Dim stuck with spaghetti. He’d rather order something he doesn’t like rather than put a vegetable near his mouth. Oh damn. I just set myself up for it. We all know where he’d rather put vegetables.

Oh and he didn’t even eat the spaghetti in the end.
For someone with such basic taste it is shocking he doesn’t like pasta.

Love your avatar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.