The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol my coworkers and I were literally just making fun of people who do that last week

"Look, we're just like you! We go to crappy conglomerate chain restaurants and eat 2500 calories each!" I mean, that probably is what most of their stans do regularly.

Reactions: 7
I hope that when you have the surgery everything goes well

Reactions: 20
0}
They've had a Nespresso for a while. They probably just rediscovered it in the clear out.

Reactions: 8
So we got back from WDW on Sunday. It was a great time, weather was perfect, crowds were super manageable.

Did get a bunch of merch at Epcot and FARTS.

Just need to get a bunch of frames now.

Reactions: 26
I didn’t want this comment lost in the four pages of Olive Garden minutia where for lunch THEY eat enough food to feed a family of four and the calories that are contained.

Yes, now that Anotherson/O£liv3r has that room and it no longer functions as “business space” how can they write the footage off on their taxes now going forward?
(obviously it qualifies for 2022)

So hoping for an audit someday.

Reactions: 15
Whilst I'm sure Olive Garden is crappy baby name thing, I prefer to see it as a massive come down from George serving fattyma Moet at WBG. And I hope its finance related.

Reactions: 13
Of course they are on the same side, how else will Jenn be able to ensure she is in frame 100% of the time while shoving food in her mouth and talking after the first bite?!
It’s this that bothers me. When I see an older couple sitting next to each other in a booth, it’s the absolute sweetest thing, you can see the love between them. They’ve probably been sitting next to each other for 50 years. That’s the only time I’ll accept it.
But these two dopey fucks sit next to each other purely for the camera. Fuck. Them.

A terrible impression of mediocre YouTubers.

Reactions: 8
I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery!

Reactions: 15
Jackson would’ve likely not loved it?

OG is trying a new tagline:

When you’re here you don’t bring your family.TM

Reactions: 11
Oliver Garden Tracker, it's the perfect name for their second starved, miracle child...

J$:

Dim and Gin: "No buddy, you can't go this time, we'll throw you a breadstick when we get back."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.