The Tim Tracker #112 Our snot so random giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They (especially Ginn) have alluded several times to "not being able to understand" (note that it's not "not being able to hear") what someone serving them was saying (whether it was the tour guide at Kualoa Ranch in HI or the workers at Chipotle where Ginn bitched about them running out of avocado, or customer service, etc) and it makes them extra bleeping cunty to have the nerve to make microaggressive comments like that when they both bleeping struggle speaking or writing English, their native language, and absolutely completely butcher other languages to the point that if they weren't so bleeping stupid, it'd seem like they're purposely disrespecting other languages and cultures.

They're just bleeping trash. The only thing money has given them is more trash, severe bloating, brain damage, and a shorter lifespan.

Why does she laugh for nothing, when Dim is talking about the art at the Farts?
Also, geez it shits me when he says ā€œfood booseā€
I caught that too. One of her even more stupid silent laughs. She's seriously completely empty up in that ever-expanding head of hers. When she does her stupid brainless laugh, she looks like when one of my cats is licking their butthole and randomly pauses with their mouth open like they just realized they were cleaning their butthole this whole time. But at least they clean their buttholes which is more than we could assume could be said for Ginn. You know her jorts smell like residual butt dust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she laugh for nothing, when Dim is talking about the art at the Farts?
Also, geez it shits me when he says ā€œfood booseā€
She looks absolutely unhinged. Like sheā€™s just escaped a facility for the deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, Jonathan Swift she's not and stuffing your face with overpriced mystery meatloaf at a theme park isn't anywhere in the same realm as a satirical take on the British's exploitation of the poor in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What are we voting tomorrow's upload will be?

1- LIVE show
2- Home vlog (nursery, mail giveaway, pregnancy update, or other)
3- Babymoon crap
4- Disney Springs
5- Another park vlog
6- No upload / no live

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

1- LIVE show
3- Babymoon crap
4- Disney Springs
5- Another park vlog
6- No upload / no live
I'm traveling tomorrow so it'll be something that will give us 20 pages of activity for me to catch up on šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11

1- LIVE show
3- Babymoon crap
4- Disney Springs
5- Another park vlog
6- No upload / no live
I'll take Door 2 Monty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dim was dropped on his head at least a few times as a baby, right?
View attachment 1882826
I know of NO ONE who shoves huge bites upside down like this. Gross!!! What a big mouth

Thatā€™s how Ginn eats, with a turned fork. I know @peteykirch has to have the pic/gif somewhere.

She can talk about his disgusting bites all she wants, but sheā€™s not Mrs. Manners either.
It sickens me how unladylike she is at eating. Stop showing us your eating process, Jenn. Show the food before eating, then comment AFTER you swallow. Thereā€™s no need to shove giant bites. Take your time with normal size bites.

I don't, but FRE did a video with this part at the end, start at 2:09. šŸ˜‚ (This whole video is gold for obnoxious Jenn eating clips. šŸ¤¢)

What an absolute piggy!!!

Last edited:
I don't, but FRE did a video with this part at the end, start at 2:09. šŸ˜‚ (This whole video is gold for obnoxious Jenn eating clips. šŸ¤¢)

Thanks for obliging. One thing I donā€™t get is how none of these vloggers ever seem to constantly have a napkin in their immediate vicinity to be like ā€œok gotta do clean up ASAPā€ especially when they arenā€™t holding the camera. I donā€™t find people eating on camera particularly gross but some do, so if itā€™s all about those clicks youā€™d imagine they would want to keep as many people happy as possible.

What *does* annoy me is how they all become esteemed food critics, but the worst culprit is Michael ā€œitā€™s-okay-but-itā€™s-not-my-favouriteā€ Kay. Literally his videos are unwatchable because of some impossibly high standards (Why does everything you eat have to be your favourite?).

1- LIVE show
3- Babymoon crap
4- Disney Springs
5- Another park vlog
6- No upload / no live
I vote on live show

Reactions: 8
My god their ā€œmean girlā€ attitude at the tableā€¦ they completely ignored Nick and literally only conversed with Adam. Could they make it any more obvious? And he was nice enough to buy them a treat when they arrived. They had him go to another line by himself and he waited for them and saved them a table, and the entire time they ignored him and only filmed Jen and Adam. Wtf?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
A Limerick

" The DimDums went to Festival of the Arts
I wonder who ate all the tarts
They're really the pits
Probably had the shits
Or at least a butt full of farts."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.