The Tim Tracker #112 Our snot so random giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are my fingernails, as a woman, shorter than his?

That's so gross. Adam's are always long too. :sick:
Long nails on a man just gross me out...even back in the day when I liked the Trackers I always skeeved his nails.

Why must they film themselves eating? I absolutely hate watching Gin stuff her face and talk with her mouth full.
A lot of these vlogging dummies do. I hate it. At least Super Enthused showed the food then commented (at least she used to, I havent watched in a while.)

Can we honestly step back and say that ANY of the vloggers are smart??? Have you watched a Kyle Pallo video?? The stupid tit he says legitimately makes my brain 🧠 hurt
He may be my least favorite at the moment. I can't even go in his thread because it pisses me off!

The worst part was she ate that whole thing so J$ couldn’t have anymore.
That tit pisses me off. I give my kids EVERYTHING. If we were sharing something and they really enjoyed it, you know what? Its theirs. I hate how they are with him. I feel really bad for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Jenn thinking that the sauces for her fried mozzarella from the ITALY BOOTH are chimichurri and soy sauce. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Jenn thinking that the sauces for her fried mozzarella from the ITALY BOOTH are chimichurri and soy sauce. 🙄🙄
While I'm not sure what the brown sauce was (I'm assuming balsamic of some sort) the green one was so obviously pesto I was cracking up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So do they actually edit any of their footage? I fast forwarded through half of their Festival video and there was still at least like 10 minutes they could’ve edited out. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So do they actually edit any of their footage? I fast forwarded through half of their Festival video and there was still at least like 10 minutes they could’ve edited out. 🙄
Excuse you, Jenn works very hard to put this quality product out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Really irked me that Jen was so lazy she just copied the SE's festival of arts thumbnail, does she not have a single creative bone in her body?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I hate how they are with him. I feel really bad for him.
Jackpot is already the scapegoat and the “baby” hasn’t even arrived yet. Everything is his fault and she will do anything to compete with her own child. I picture Anotherson will be the Starchild and Jackpot will be the trouble maker being blamed for absolutely anything and everything.

There was a tweet where someone said they wanted to see the extended Dim and Woo at HS and she replied that all she does is cut out the parts you can’t hear clearly.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know am late but I cannot believe he went to a kids theme park an didn't take you know his KID, Legoland seemed to be the only park J actually seemed to really love with that dinosaur ride, are they forgetting that one day J is going look back on all these vlogs an just see exactly to what extent they went to with making him miss out on so much

I couldn't imagine having a kid an doing so much that's centred around kids an not have them there, even now I won't do a lot without my neice being there because I'd just feel guilty knowing how much she would have loved it, especially now that she's at the age she's able to do more

It's her second birthday tomorrow an unlike poor J with his Amazon boxes an forced naps, her place will be decorated with frozen, she loves Olaf so we have Olaf balloons, banners, bunting, we got a Olaf birthday cake made for her as well, all her grandfolks will be there, aunt an uncle (she doesn't have cousins yet but that won't stop us from joining in with games like a cousin would) I also spent all day making her card, I couldn't find one I liked so I made one with her favourite character, she's also a massive Minnie mouse fan, I also cannot wait to enjoy her little party, it will be a nice "core memory" for us all

Please don't judge my poor ass drawing 😅 am not a artist an had one go at her because it's a cardboard foam that's glitter in the other side
This looks great!! Happy birthday to your niece 🎉

• Heart
Thanks to @bluebird33 for this weeks thread title.

A quick recap if anyone else wants to fill in the holes.

It took tattle an entire week to fill a thread with such low video counts as the Slackers try to recover from their 3.5hr giveaway.
The not so lucky winners should be checking their mailbox in the next 6-8 months as they await the covid allergy filled garbage.
They continue to leave Jackpot out of things that he would actually enjoy, such as going to Legoland to checkout the new attraction.
Guess they didn't really want to cherish as much only child time that they could before Anotherson makes his way into the world.
Useless is able to go to after hour events but can't even do her one and only job of posting videos daily.
Apparently there are 3+ missing days of their baby moon that have yet to be posted.
Finally, Anotherson will be crawling out of the hole anytime soon.

As always, who knows? who cares? I don't.
Happy y’all liked it.

• Heart
Why can’t vloggers just cut out the actual biting and chewing? Show the food, then give your review.
The reason why is that ASMR is still hot and there are people out there that don't have misophonia or hyperacusus so they cash in on it. I know they can't be accused of being smart but many of these vloggers pay attention to their analytics. Some even pay for in depth analysis to see their demographic. TLDR mouth stuff pays the bills

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Awkward conversations between Tim, Jenn & Adam in Adam's video and that other dude just sits there not even being included.
Tim dressed like a Saved by the Bell extra and Jenn dressed as Moby Dicks body double.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awkward conversations between Tim, Jenn & Adam in Adam's video and that other dude just sits there not even being included.
Tim dressed like a Saved by the Bell extra and Jenn dressed as Moby Dicks body double.
That other dude is being paid to be there with the three of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.