The Tim Tracker #112 Our snot so random giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does Jenny4Dinners insist on displaying her boobs for the world to see? UGH - it irritates the crap out of me. Girl - you are not good looking in any way / shape or form so please put these 2 knockers back under cover. She is definitely delusional about her appearance. Now don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily get all 'dolled' up every day but if my ONE JOB IN LIFE was to be shown on YT videos each day I would at least make an effort. The only time she even 'attempts' (and I use that word very loosely) is for the live streams. And like i said before - last live stream she looked like a clown with that makeup so who knows?????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dim did seem a bit aggravated that he had to paddle all by himself. I don't know why, he should be used to it. He has to carry the weight of everyone else all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She sounded as lispy as Dim when she was saying " we got soooooo (or "thooooooo" with whatever was going on with her teeth/lips) many thingth on thith thrip".

She's like a Macy's parade balloon version of Jan Brady
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 11.02.06 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.