The Tim Tracker #112 Our snot so random giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @bluebird33 for this weeks thread title.

A quick recap if anyone else wants to fill in the holes.

It took tattle an entire week to fill a thread with such low video counts as the Slackers try to recover from their 3.5hr giveaway.
The not so lucky winners should be checking their mailbox in the next 6-8 months as they await the covid allergy filled garbage.
They continue to leave Jackpot out of things that he would actually enjoy, such as going to Legoland to checkout the new attraction.
Guess they didn't really want to cherish as much only child time that they could before Anotherson makes his way into the world.
Useless is able to go to after hour events but can't even do her one and only job of posting videos daily.
Apparently there are 3+ missing days of their baby moon that have yet to be posted.
Finally, Anotherson will be crawling out of the hole anytime soon.

As always, who knows? who cares? I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey it'll take them so long to mail out the prizes that the Covid Faint Lines had would dissipate by the time it arrived.

Reactions: 13
Jenn’s moms “recipe” for grilled cheese…….

It’s cheese and motherfucking bread JENNIFER you dimwitted bleeping waste of skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't watch Adam anymore. Why does he even bother hanging out with Tim then? From what I've read here, the past couple videos Tim and Adam have hung out the comments on Tattle seem to state Adam always calling out Tim's tit.

Reactions: 13
Jennbo is disappointed the rainbow cake layers aren’t different flavors 🙄

Hoarder Jenn also witches that Tim should not buy souvenir cup because they end up at goodwill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't watch Adam anymore. Why does he even bother hanging out with Tim then? From what I've read here, the past couple videos Tim and Adam have hung out the comments on Tattle seem to state Adam always calling out Tim's tit.
To make fun of him? Boredom? No other friends either?

Reactions: 12
Jenn’s moms “recipe” for grilled cheese…….

It’s cheese and motherfucking bread JENNIFER you dimwitted bleeping waste of skin
Excuse you, her mom's grilled cheese recipe has crushed wishbone pieces in it to give it that extra crunch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Excuse you, her mom's grilled cheese recipe has crushed wishbone pieces in it to give it that extra crunch!
🤣🤮🤣🤮🤣🤮🤣

How could I forget that super special secret ingredient…it also needed to be cooked in a tetanus laden pan for that extra smokey flavuuuurrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dim was dropped on his head at least a few times as a baby, right?

I can’t stand the way he holds utensils.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dim's pronunciation of 'mozzerella': MAS-eh-rella 🥴

Dim: "Lay art day menagerie"
Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 11.07.47 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not Jenn telling Tim to take smaller bites because she needs to have some too. After she just ate almost everything first lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
aL82ztA.png

The Tim Tracker #113: 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I genuinely feel bad for Adam and Nick in both videos. Dealing with those two’s awkward jokes and topics must drop their (Adam and Nick) IQ points a bit. At least we get the gift of Adam’s jabs and confused looks from this wretched video! 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I kind of think Adam hangs around the Slackers to feel smarter and just seem all around better about himself. Granted, that’s not very hard around these two dumbasses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.