Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcslacs

VIP Member
You all could just avoid the stroller dilemmas if you’d just leave your kids with your nannies when you go to the parks. You’d be able to enjoy yourselves so much more. Just remember to say to yourselves, every once in a while, that your children would have loved it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Southpaw33

VIP Member
My favourite part from todays video.

please tell me Tim, if Jackson would have loved it and you’re so sad, why didn’t you bring him on this trip?! Or the countless other times you could have brought him living so close. Pretty sure the views on those videos would be better than these pointless ones.
This douche seriously said he wished they had brought J there?? What the fuck? He is the WORST! They live right there and couldn't get him there the past year? What a joke.

A guy with one child who has a spouse AND nanny also, and the two of them set their own schedules and do whatever they want on any day of the week, saying it is a bummer they didn't take their kid there..

I bet plenty of single parents working full-time took their kids there and don't even live nearby. I bet some stay-at-home parents hauled a group of kids there by themselves. These two are ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Can we move on from the infighting and keep talking shit about what trash parents Timmifer and Jennothy are??🤣🤣🤣

let’s face it guys, we all are human and make mistakes and shit but we aren’t out here blatantly broadcasting them on the internet seeking approval from strangers stans.

I am FAR from a perfect mother but I guarantee you that all of our children/nieces/nephews/dogs/cats/etc are getting exponentially better care than Propson and Anotherson will ever see

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn - doesn't have room for any apps on her phone (or doesn't know how to use any apps), can't figure out Pinterest (yeah, real hard to log in with Google and search for stuff and click 'pin'), doesn't understand Google forms, doesn't read email, doesn't use Disney apps.

Also Jenn - Audio editor extraordinaire who is the only person on the planet who can edit Tim's audio, and does so much complex audio work that we simply have no idea.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #113: Hefty hefty hefty, wimpy wimpy wimpy!

heftywimpybojos.png

So much for black being a slimming color. 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

peteykirch

VIP Member
Left NC around 4am got to Disney Springs a little before noon.

Got the notification the room was ready around 2pm.

We got a great view from our room.
20230115_135633.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Caligirl123

Jenn to Jackson with his baby dolls: “Are you going to be able to handle 2 babies!?!”

Jackson silently thinking: “Better than you, bitch!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

honestrands

Chatty Member
Thanks to @bluebird33 for this weeks thread title.

A quick recap if anyone else wants to fill in the holes.

It took tattle an entire week to fill a thread with such low video counts as the Slackers try to recover from their 3.5hr giveaway.
The not so lucky winners should be checking their mailbox in the next 6-8 months as they await the covid allergy filled garbage.
They continue to leave Jackpot out of things that he would actually enjoy, such as going to Legoland to checkout the new attraction.
Guess they didn't really want to cherish as much only child time that they could before Anotherson makes his way into the world.
Useless is able to go to after hour events but can't even do her one and only job of posting videos daily.
Apparently there are 3+ missing days of their baby moon that have yet to be posted.
Finally, Anotherson will be crawling out of the hole anytime soon.

As always, who knows? who cares? I don't.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Tim Freudian slips and says “baby is going to be here in like two weeks”

oh yeah Tim??? Can’t keep up with the lies your wife tells??

• Haha
  • Wow

shaunnaj86

My favourite part from todays video.

please tell me Tim, if Jackson would have loved it and you’re so sad, why didn’t you bring him on this trip?! Or the countless other times you could have brought him living so close. Pretty sure the views on those videos would be better than these pointless ones.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Jenn’s moms “recipe” for grilled cheese…….

It’s cheese and motherfucking bread JENNIFER you dimwitted fucking waste of skin
Excuse you, her mom's grilled cheese recipe has crushed wishbone pieces in it to give it that extra crunch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40