The Tim Tracker #112 Our snot so random giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he rotated the fork 90 degrees he wouldn’t need to dislocate his jaw to get a smallish piece of food in. He’s doing this for a reaction like most things he does 😡
That’s how Ginn eats, with a turned fork. I know @peteykirch has to have the pic/gif somewhere.

She can talk about his disgusting bites all she wants, but she’s not Mrs. Manners either.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why must they film themselves eating? I absolutely hate watching Gin stuff her face and talk with her mouth full.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I don't watch Adam anymore. Why does he even bother hanging out with Tim then? From what I've read here, the past couple videos Tim and Adam have hung out the comments on Tattle seem to state Adam always calling out Tim's tit.
I find them both equally annoying. And wtf were the 3 of them laughing at all the time.. literally nothing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't watch Adam anymore. Why does he even bother hanging out with Tim then? From what I've read here, the past couple videos Tim and Adam have hung out the comments on Tattle seem to state Adam always calling out Tim's tit.
Adam was there with a bunch of other vloggers. It was the first day of festival so they all have to be the first to film it. He had the trackers, super enthused, paging Mr morrow and the inside WDW in his video. If you watch Adam's video you will see the Manny and some cringeworthy tracker stuff

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I genuinely feel bad for Adam and Nick in both videos. Dealing with those two’s awkward jokes and topics must drop their (Adam and Nick) IQ points a bit. At least we get the gift of Adam’s jabs and confused looks from this wretched video! 😂😂
Honestly, Adam isn't very smart and I find myself embarrassed by the really dumb things he says, words he makes up, bewildered or clueless reactions to everyday things. However, I think he is smarter than the Trackers, which is why all three of them together is brutal to watch if you want smart, quick-witted humor and references. There are a few times Adam and Tim together will make me laugh for real, but usually because of Adam making fun of Tim (like about his dramatic bites in today's).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly, Adam isn't very smart and I find myself embarrassed by the really dumb things he says, words he makes up, bewildered or clueless reactions to everyday things. However, I think he is smarter than the Trackers, which is why all three of them together is brutal to watch if you want smart, quick-witted humor and references. There are a few times Adam and Tim together will make me laugh for real, but usually because of Adam making fun of Tim (like about his dramatic bites in today's).
Can we honestly step back and say that ANY of the vloggers are smart??? Have you watched a Kyle Pallo video?? The stupid tit he says legitimately makes my brain 🧠 hurt

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The best GIF to show how ridiculous she is while eating on camera would be of the time she put an entire beignet in her mouth at once, and chewed it with an open mouth spilling out powdered sugar all over. It was nuts.

8BDDB8FE-ED9B-4294-BBE8-EEC9F3C16FF5.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why can’t vloggers just cut out the actual biting and chewing? Show the food, then give your review.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know am late but I cannot believe he went to a kids theme park an didn't take you know his KID, Legoland seemed to be the only park J actually seemed to really love with that dinosaur ride, are they forgetting that one day J is going look back on all these vlogs an just see exactly to what extent they went to with making him miss out on so much

I couldn't imagine having a kid an doing so much that's centred around kids an not have them there, even now I won't do a lot without my neice being there because I'd just feel guilty knowing how much she would have loved it, especially now that she's at the age she's able to do more

It's her second birthday tomorrow an unlike poor J with his Amazon boxes an forced naps, her place will be decorated with frozen, she loves Olaf so we have Olaf balloons, banners, bunting, we got a Olaf birthday cake made for her as well, all her grandfolks will be there, aunt an uncle (she doesn't have cousins yet but that won't stop us from joining in with games like a cousin would) I also spent all day making her card, I couldn't find one I liked so I made one with her favourite character, she's also a massive Minnie mouse fan, I also cannot wait to enjoy her little party, it will be a nice "core memory" for us all

Please don't judge my poor ass drawing 😅 am not a artist an had one go at her because it's a cardboard foam that's glitter in the other side

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Watching Ear Scouts and his Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom. Spotted a couple waddling along. I like how Dim stares the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What the duck I just watched a mukbang fest and them ugly pigtail braids she is so ugly looking like greasy grandma spice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.