The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has that much confidence why is she photoshopping her arm and leg? Look at how different the edge is for Tim compared to her. And I blanked out her nipple you can see the outline of through that suit:

View attachment 1725809
I just like how she looks like she's cradling her bump, when actually she's pulling up her FUPA so it's not hanging down her thighs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn lets the kid try her sugary lemonade (gee, I see nothing going wrong with that before his early forced bedtime). So generous. He says (maybe, it's hard to understand him as usual): "can you help me?" and she just ignores him and keeps blabbing to Dim about how the lemonade is different than last time. Who bleeping cares you witch, just STFU.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.58.32 PM.png

Ginn, maybe during your pregnancy it wouldn't kill you to at least order a medium-well steak so it's less red on the inside and cooked to a higher temperature.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 4.04.09 PM.png

She's heard saying in a sing-songy voice, "no you can't have the candy straw, buddy". Just tell him it's not even candy and it's not his. JFC. Ask the waiter to take it away. Do anything besides sing-songy bullshit.

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 4.09.25 PM.png

I actually love my clean and organized home, so having to live on a cruise ship forever would be hell. Especially with fellow passengers like the Bojos. They're so bleeping miserable with their home life.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 4.11.14 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if that tragic sunburn has even healed before they waddled back onto the ship for their current cruise. She'll probably get another sunburn on top of her existing sunburn. It's not like her mom died at her age from skin cancer or anything...
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 4.13.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 4.21.28 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They treat Jack$on like a dog they bought purely for the aesthetic but have no desire to actually put the work in. He's nearly three, he should have some semblance of a bodyclock schedule all by himself by now if he were actually disciplined. But it's like they want to flaunt him on their terms while out and about then put him back in his cage when it's time for dAtE tImE.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Um, why would you bother saying this to your kid (and the stans) when YOU'RE ALREADY CURRENTLY ON ANOTHER CRUISE YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING ON WHEN YOU SAID THIS?
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 4.15.42 PM.png

Ginn doesn't understand how sunrises work during different times of the year. It's not still "nighttime" at 6am just cause it's dark Ginn. bleeping stupid waste of space.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 4.17.32 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Dim is literally just following these furries. Also, he never mentions Ginn's "butt waggle", but he IS really into the furries' behinds. He made a point to zoom in on Donald Duck's butt on their last cruise too. 🤨
View attachment 1726310
Dim is a perv, there's no maybe about it, was he wearing his 4Town children's shirt while he drooled over children's character's asses? Does he say this stuff around JD, or in other people's earshot?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Can you still call it a baby "bump" when it's large enough to cause a solar eclipse if you stood in front of the sun? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They treat Jack$on like a dog they bought purely for the aesthetic but have no desire to actually put the work in. He's nearly three, he should have some semblance of a bodyclock schedule all by himself by now if he were actually disciplined. But it's like they want to flaunt him on their terms while out and about then put him back in his cage when it's time for dAtE tImE.
He's their 21st century Tamagotchi.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They treat Jack$on like a dog
Bean was the last dog, Bandit’s, nickname.

Is that why they were calling J$ “Bean” after he was born? Cause they just viewed him as Bandit’s replacement? Freud would like to know.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's almost like they don't want to cause a scene by disciplining him so just leave him be...to continue making a bleeping scene.

I also realise it's mostly down to sheer incompetence and negligence.
I think they don't want someone else to record them making a scene disciplining him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know whether to laugh or cry that, even when trying to do right by him, they STILL get it so wrong. You finally give him a bit of fruit he actually likes...portioned to the point even a Ft. Pampers mouse'd be starved after. But decide to overportion the one thing you're not even sure he'll touch.

Make it make sense.
Because it was really for Greasy Spice, not J$.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You just know that these assholes are going to be the lucky ones that never get skin cancer or heart disease or diabetes even though they are trying their hardest to get them.

Reactions: 15
It looks like she's just trying to hold her innards together cause her swimsuit is holding all that lard together and it's about to give.

The weirdos on NSFW are losing their tit over the swimsuit 🤢
And J¢'s head is in one of the shots they're creaming their pants over which is even more fucked up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.