The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playboard doesn't seem to have this video on there, so I took one for the team and rewatched it at double speed.

The gross total is about $183.79. This is approximate because there were a few foreign currencies so I did the conversion best I could. Youtube takes 30% of this so they will end up with about $128.65 once it's deposited in their account, probably in December.
Thank you. Playboard has caught up and now shows $184 for yesterday:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
From today, 11/12 on the Wish….screenshot from Princess Gathering. Video shows Jackson rolling on the floor while Ginn chats up a stan.
Note the Stan’s young daughter is standing with her parents wondering what is this kid doing!😳

View attachment 1725903
WTF is Tim doing? Just standing there - four feet away - while his kid slobbers and rolls all over a dirty ass floor?! They suck so bleeping bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
From today, 11/12 on the Wish….screenshot from Princess Gathering. Video shows Jackson rolling on the floor while Ginn chats up a stan.
Note the Stan’s young daughter is standing with her parents wondering what is this kid doing!😳

View attachment 1725903
What’s that saying, a picture is worth a thousands words? Never been truer to sum up everything that’s wrong with their parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What’s that saying, a picture is worth a thousands words? Never been truer to sum up everything that’s wrong with their parenting.
I...Yep. Next time someone's wanting evidence of their "parenting", forward this image. Never was a better summary of this family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to think this to. But why has no male lover come forward? Why does he allow large parts of his life to be so messy?

I think he's just an effeminate straight man who has limited relationship experience and fell for the "hot girl" and now is stuck in a relationship he has no easy way of getting out of. Or maybe he is actually happily married following that beast but as others have said their interactions don't really say lovers to me. Two assholes meant for each other.
could have fallen for her, and faded fast. she wasn't as terrible looking years ago, (probably a terrible person still, but physically not the walrus she's become) Otherwise Tim could also be Bi. I mean he was following the engineer at the starcruiser around with a 'Notice me Sempai!" vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she has that much confidence why is she photoshopping her arm and leg? Look at how different the edge is for Tim compared to her. And I blanked out her nipple you can see the outline of through that suit:

View attachment 1725809
Omg. Does Dim ever smile with his mouth closed? He looks absolutely ridiculous (and perhaps a bit deranged!) It isn't like he has million dollar teeth that he needs to show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1725903
And yet the parents carry on with what they are doing whilst their miracle prop rolls around the floor…..

View attachment 1725903
Which channel is this? I can’t find it

Reactions: 8
C’mon guyzzzz nothing says cuntcierge like your toddler licking the carpet in the main ballroom of a cruise ship.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That photo of the kid rolling around the floor says everything. Neither parent dealing with it. We only see what that witch edits. I mean she left in the kid burning himself on the grill ffs. Imagine how much worse it really is? They’ve made a huge rod for their own backs. Now it’s time for THEM to pay the price.

Reactions: 21
And yet the parents carry on with what they are doing whilst their miracle prop rolls around the floor…..

Which channel is this? I can’t find it
Not from a channel just a video from someone I know who is on the cruise. I don’t even think they know TT.

Reactions: 14
To hell with class and all that, but there's just something that gets me so smug about seeing them buy their way into cuntcierge while looking, acting like that. :sneaky:

You've got them strutting around with their cuntcierge status and Dim creaming himself over almost hitting Platinum...but they wouldn't look out of place at a truck stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WTF is Tim doing? Just standing there - four feet away - while his kid slobbers and rolls all over a dirty ass floor?! They suck so bleeping bad.
My kids are in their 30s now but would never pull that tit. All i had to do was shoot them a look...wth?

Reactions: 20
Almost all kids have tantrums sometimes at J$'s age or do things like try and roll around on a nasty floor. BUT. We see J$ do this stuff ALL THE TIME. And Tim and Jenn seem to have no idea how to react. In just three cruise videos plus this random video we've seen two tantrums and two floor events. In real time he's probably misbehaving frequently.

Reactions: 19
Almost all kids have tantrums sometimes at J$'s age or do things like try and roll around on a nasty floor. BUT. We see J$ do this stuff ALL THE TIME. And Tim and Jenn seem to have no idea how to react. In just three cruise videos plus this random video we've seen two tantrums and two floor events. In real time he's probably misbehaving frequently.
It's almost like they don't want to cause a scene by disciplining him so just leave him be...to continue making a bleeping scene.

I also realise it's mostly down to sheer incompetence and negligence.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
THIS also tells a story.....
And done in front of the Princesses.
F666924F-B0A8-4B2C-BE9C-9FA74D180CBD.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.