The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From today, 11/12 on the Wish….screenshot from Princess Gathering. Video shows Jackson rolling on the floor while Ginn chats up a stan.
Note the Stan’s young daughter is standing with her parents wondering what is this kid doing!😳

View attachment 1725903
First, it looks like Ginn stuffed a giant watermelon under her shirt. Second, I don't understand this child. Even my cats don't wriggle around on the floor like this like a wild animal with scabies. That's bleeping gross and quite rich, considering how much they pretended to be concerned about covid and germs and now the kid is allowed to stick his fingers in and on everything and literally rub his face on carpet that people are walking on with their shoes? Disgusting. And then he goes and naps in his bed with those same clothes. And we know he can't even handle washing his hands with warm water. But hygiene aside, that's not normal behavior. They're treating him like a puppy they gave up on training. J¢ will be that kid for sure that bites other kids at some point.

Anyhoo, look at the difference between J¢'s breakfast and this other kid's breakfast across from them:
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 2.29.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 2.28.31 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yep they are basically the Florida version of the Beverley hillbillies
Now now now.
The Clampetts were kind, generous and polite people.
Can’t say the same about the Bojanowskis who only think about themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dim, it's not pronounced chore-itso. Maybe you can add some bleep-chata to wash down your chore-itso though. 🙄

Oh god, his toes are taking over.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 2.57.33 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Jenn has anxiety. Panic disorder is my guess. Tim is her safety crutch. So she can do *anything* if Tim is there.

Lyn was her backup crutch. So she can do a “solo” Disneyland day with Lyn. But she would not have been able to fly there and do the whole trip with just Lyn. Tim being close by still serves as the primary safety crutch.

She seems to be ok, although uncomfortable, with being alone with Buddy in the house (like when Tim went to Knotts). The inside of the house seems to be a safe zone for her.

Tim being her safety crutch feeds into their dynamic perfectly. He gets to feel like a man, she gets to do everything she wants.

On the other hand, I do think a lot of what she says about her anxiety is bullshit. She talks about things that are more socially acceptable to be anxious about (crowds etc).

Just my two cents
There is zero chance that her anxiety is real.. it's absolutely self imposed and Tim has played into it every step. She's a liar and a manipulative c..

This is all just for Dim - I've never met an adult who has such a basic school-cafeteria palette, even picky eaters:
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.01.49 PM.png

Ginn has so much food, she needs multiple plates. Holy hell. On my recent vacation that consisted of hiking and walking many miles every day of the trip, I still wouldn't have been able to eat 1/3 of everything she got at the end of a long day of burning hundreds of calories and working my muscles.
She picked up a brisket sandwich "because I wasn't sure what it was". Huh? She called the non-meat plate her "side plate" and pretended she got all the sides because the kid didn't know what he wanted and she "figured they could share it". Um, have you met your kid? He's not going to eat anything on that plate.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.04.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.05.49 PM.png

Dim said "Jackson looooooooves watermelon". If he loooooooves it so much, why don't you ever get him some during breakfast, and why does he only have a tablespoon-sized amount on his tray????????? And why don't you then skip giving him the greasy bagged potato chips instead?? So you're purposefully choosing to exclude watermelon and blueberries with his meals???
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.16.44 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Dim said "Jackson looooooooves watermelon". If he loooooooves it so much, why don't you ever get him some during breakfast, and why does he only have a tablespoon-sized amount on his tray????????? And why don't you then skip giving him the greasy bagged potato chips instead?? So you're purposefully choosing to exclude watermelon and blueberries with his meals???
YES. I was just about to post this. He "loves" watermelon and has "never had pasta salad" - so what do we do? Give him 3x as much pasta salad as watermelon of course.

Reactions: 20
I liked how in the beginning of the vlog Ginn said "I haven't really had a chance to go swimming yet" (and that's why she was excited to go "swim" - aka pop a squat in the water while getting sunburned - at Castaway Cay). You either have swum already on the ship or you haven't, Ginn, which is it? 😆 What does she consider swimming so far, sitting down in the tub?

YES. I was just about to post this. He "loves" watermelon and has "never had pasta salad" - so what do we do? Give him 3x as much pasta salad as watermelon of course.
I thought when she stuck her own fork in the pasta salad she was going to feed him, but then she stuck it in her own mouth. witch you've got like 5 different types of mayo-covered salads on your own plate. 😆

Then he picked up the one single grape, and Ginn sounded like she was annoyed at him cause she was like "I have to cut it, okay?" super sternly. Like duh witch, that's your bleeping responsibility, why are you making him feel eating a grape is a hassle?? Then cut to Dim snorkeling. Okaaaay.

How can any adult spend the kind of money they do on an overpriced endless cruise and eat the cheapest, most basic, tit?!
And it's interesting to see that we were right about that kid being out of control. That's not normal behavior for an almost 3yo, especially in public. It just isn't. He is entirely unsocialized. He's getting feral. I would be mortified. That is willful parental neglect. I'm honestly surprised no other parent has yet to make a pointed comment about it, or do they pretend to not register how he's the only kid doing that weird tit?

Reactions: 25
I don't know whether to laugh or cry that, even when trying to do right by him, they STILL get it so wrong. You finally give him a bit of fruit he actually likes...portioned to the point even a Ft. Pampers mouse'd be starved after. But decide to overportion the one thing you're not even sure he'll touch.

Make it make sense.

Reactions: 21
Your anxiety comment is SO true. That's how you know it's bullshit when it comes to her.

I know I've told you all before about how panic attacks have put me in the ER on multiple occasions, my 20+ years of dealing with them, on / off meds, etc. I've gotten them mostly under control but even now, I still have bouts.

Just about a week or two ago, I changed DH and my plans - on the fly while he was driving down I-4 - bc of a rush of anxiety / panic came over me out of the blue. We were heading to Disney Springs for lunch (something we do a lot w/out issue) and then were going to go to Walmart, Fresh Market, PetSmart, etc. to run errands.

I made up some excuse about DS probably being crowded, maybe let's go another day, etc. and he had to backtrack a bit to head a different direction for us to eat lunch at Noodles & Co. on Sand Lake bc I suggested it as an alternative.

For some reason, I felt "safer" in the moment going in there than the throngs of people at Disney Springs, the parking garage, etc.

(I didn't tell DH my TRUE feelings bc you feel ashamed as a TRUE anxiety sufferer that you had to do this! Anyone who knows what I'm talking about knows the feeling of being ashamed, embarrassed, stupid, etc.)

There is NO bleeping way she has anxiety the way us REAL sufferers have it. NO bleeping WAY.
I used to get panic attacks and they were horrible! I don’t wish them on anyone. They tried telling me they were from stress. My heart would beat like a rabbit’s and I just had to get out of where I was. It was worse in open spaces, and at times when I would be driving. During my wedding, I almost passed out. It went on for years. I was home alone with my 2 kids - both under 3 - and I could just feel one coming on, a bad one, and my husband wasn’t home. I called 911. They finally figured out my thyroid was going wacko. I got treatment and take medication. It hasn’t happened since. That was 35 years ago. The only thing I miss about it was that I was thin and could eat anything I wanted….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dim is literally just following these furries. Also, he never mentions Ginn's "butt waggle", but he IS really into the furries' behinds. He made a point to zoom in on Donald Duck's butt on their last cruise too. 🤨
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.31.14 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
From today, 11/12 on the Wish….screenshot from Princess Gathering. Video shows Jackson rolling on the floor while Ginn chats up a stan.
Note the Stan’s young daughter is standing with her parents wondering what is this kid doing!😳

View attachment 1725903
Wtaf! His face is touching the carpet. The thought of how many shoes have walked on that floor after using public restrooms and wherever else. Truly nauseating to see that. And those 2 asswipes do absolutely nothing.

• Sick
"As a treat for going down the Aqua Mouse, I got some gelato (drowning in excessive sprinkles and m&m's like a typical 5-year-old's palette)!"
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.37.31 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He's also into cartoon butts.
View attachment 1726326
Listen, not wanting to kinkshame the guy but...there's something about the infantile way he calls them 'wittle booty butt's and all that just doesn't sit right with me. :sick:

Also, as a follow-up to the watermelon rations: they'll apparently draw the line there when it comes to moderation but'll have no issue dosing him with half a dozen sugar cookies and the like. Again, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

"As a treat for going down the Aqua Mouse, I got some gelato (drowning in excessive sprinkles and m&m's like a typical 5-year-old's palette)!"
View attachment 1726330
Me: Oof, rough day at work. Freezing my balls off. Think I've earned a hot cocoa. Impending budgetary guilt ensues.
Dim: Gee, riding that watercoaster sure has me craving diabetes. Mm-mm-mmmmm.

:mad:

• Haha
When I was a kid, my mom would cut up and prepare a plate each for my sister and me when we would come home from school or as a snack on weekends. We didn't have much money growing up, but we ALWAYS had quite a bounty of fruit available always to us. Fruit is so yummy and refreshing to me (except for mangos and papayas 😆), I don't understand how they just never feel the urge to grab an apple or an orange (they only buy oranges when Ginn is pretending to be a doting wife and using 20 of the wrong type of oranges to make half a cup of OJ for special events only). I remember in a home vlog, they were proud of themselves for buying overpriced frozen chocolate-covered raspberries as a "healthy snack". 🙄

It's just bizarre. I just can't imagine my diet consisting 98% of processed meat and bread and fries.

When I was a kid, my mom would cut up and prepare a plate each for my sister and me when we would come home from school or as a snack on weekends. We didn't have much money growing up, but we ALWAYS had quite a bounty of fruit available always to us. Fruit is so yummy and refreshing to me (except for mangos and papayas 😆), I don't understand how they just never feel the urge to grab an apple or an orange (they only buy oranges when Ginn is pretending to be a doting wife and using 20 of the wrong type of oranges to make half a cup of OJ for special events only). I remember in a home vlog, they were proud of themselves for buying overpriced frozen chocolate-covered raspberries as a "healthy snack". 🙄

It's just bizarre. I just can't imagine my diet consisting 98% of processed meat and bread and fries.
It's as if they think doing everything to excess makes it better. You don't need five plates each at breakfast when a simple bowl of porridge and blueberries, or pancakes and berries, or an omelette would do. It's just all so damn much.

Reactions: 13
During dinner, Ginn asks the kid if he wants some butter on his bread. I was going to say maybe to not introduce butter as an always available option for the toddler, but then I remembered when she's made toast for him before and slathered a super thick layer of butter on his toast, so too late. Then the kid raises his voice to get his damn butter. Then Dim chuckles and says "yeah you love butter". 😡 Haha, yeah, so funny, setting him up for obesity and unhealthy eating habits, hahahahaha.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.49.41 PM.png

Yes mommy needs her straw, sorry kid. We don't know why the egg donor is taking mommy's straw then, cause mommy quit a couple of weeks ago.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.54.15 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.