The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wouldn’t even want to go on cruises back to back at all, let alone while that pregnant and on the same exact cruise ship with practically the same itinerary. I can’t imagine being that desperate to both not be in your house and to think what they’re doing will bump up their views much. If anything, I can see more stans jumping ship (no pun intended) because of this.
Even if it were my dream vacation, the novelty'd wear off if I went back to back to back. It'd take me a good few days to get settled again back home after all that stimulation but, apparently, Gin remains wholly unaffected by it all. Same can't be said for poor Jack$on, though.

Reactions: 11
And after all this Tim doesn’t know if there is a difference between Cookies and Cookies Too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wouldn’t even want to go on cruises back to back at all, let alone while that pregnant and on the same exact cruise ship with practically the same itinerary.
DJ: but but but that was Halloween.
THIS is Christmas!

3225E656-CA42-4D5C-B95A-A55AA3681A67.jpeg

He can’t wear floaties forever.

Tim, when are you going to teach J$ to swim?
With J$’s love of water at least make sure he is water safe (I forgot the terminology) in case he falls into a pool, like the one in your own backyard.

btw - as we all expected, this video is a 🥱
WASH. RINSE. REPEAT. and EAT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This whole strict enforced naps at this point is just bollocks. I remember taking my daughter to Greece and Spain at that age and I never took her back to the room she enjoyed being in the water and activities. If she got tired I popped her in our beach tent or under a towel in the shade for a quick snooze for half hour. At this point it’s farcical. They are tit parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Jenn has anxiety. Panic disorder is my guess. Tim is her safety crutch. So she can do *anything* if Tim is there.
While I'm not negating that Tim is her safety crutch and she can't go anywhere by herself, if one has been truly diagnosed with panic / anxiety disorder as I have by a real doc and not self-diagnosed, it doesn't really MATTER at times if Tim is there or not.

I mean, we could theoretically say that my DH is my "crutch" a lot of the time too, or another family member. But I've gotten countless panic attacks in the presence of him, family members, on otherwise mundane, low-stress days, at Disney World, at Universal, at SeaWorld, at Legoland, etc. with DH or my family members - just walking around at the perceived "best" of times.

tit just goes wonky in your head, and they don't just turn on and off because one person is present or not present; that would atypical of all I've known since learning about this after my first panic attack in 1998.

I think she may have freaked out here or there at one time or another, but now it's just an excuse. I don't believe for one second she's ever described in full any of the typical symptoms of a true panic / anxiety disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I skimmed through the thumbnails. Tim filmed the outro at home - he is wearing the shirt he wore yesterday in the live that he also wore to board the ship of the next Wish cruise. So he filmed this outro yesterday for a cruise they finished 10 days ago?? 😂 Did Jenn edit it and realize they never filmed an end (because do their cruises EVER END?) so she had him do this real quick so she could have an upload scheduled for today? 🤡🤡

Barf.jpg

And, in the outro he said they can't wait for the next cruise, knowing they were headed out the door for it soon. 😂🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
While I'm not negating that Tim is her safety crutch and she can't go anywhere by herself, if one has been truly diagnosed with panic / anxiety disorder as I have by a real doc and not self-diagnosed, it doesn't really MATTER at times if Tim is there or not.

I mean, we could theoretically say that my DH is my "crutch" a lot of the time too, or another family member. But I've gotten countless panic attacks in the presence of him, family members, on otherwise mundane, low-stress days, at Disney World, at Universal, at SeaWorld, at Legoland, etc. with DH or my family members - just walking around at the perceived "best" of times.

tit just goes wonky in your head, and they don't just turn on and off because one person is present or not present; that would atypical of all I've known since learning about this after my first panic attack in 1998.

I think she may have freaked out here or there at one time or another, but now it's just an excuse. I don't believe for one second she's ever described in full any of the typical symptoms of a true panic / anxiety disorder.
Honestly, while I'm in full support of self-diagnosis, the one thing that reeks about Gin's so-called anxiety is how it only ever crops up when it's something she DOESN'T want to do. It doesn't work like that, speaking anecdotally. There can be times where I'll brave going to the store solo and you'd never even know. Then, there are times I'll do something I WANT to do - say, see a show - and, suddenly, BAM, elephant on my chest, walls closing in. What set it off? The lights, the smells? People too close to me? tit, the fact I'm anxious is making me even more anxious and---!

Never got that from Gin. From what I've gathered, it amounts to, 'hey, Ginnifer, wanna do the dishes?' 'U-Uh, my anxiety!!!!' 'Oh, right.'

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I keep trying to figure out who would want to go on the exact same trip/cruise just over a week later. That is so bizarre. I literally can't imagine anyone else doing that.
How strict is Disney about the 24 weeks? I would assume she has to bring a confirmation from her Dr if they are strict.
Due to health privacy laws the 24 week pregnancy restriction is basically an honor system. Now if they lied and tried to make a travel insurance claim for example that would be a different story. I doubt they go on another cruise past her 24 weeks.

My prediction is they do a vow renewal at Aluani sometime in the next couple of months. This will also be a "baby moon" which of course they don't need or deserve at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So Dim goes back to the ship “where everyone is TRYING to go to sleep”. The kid don’t want to sleep. It’s child cruelty. But hey ho off we go to check out the kids clubs hey Dimbo? Leave the wife to dose your son up with some melatonin to force him to sleep and she beach whales herself in bed weeeeeee woooooooo

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So Dim goes back to the ship “where everyone is TRYING to go to sleep”. The kid don’t want to sleep. It’s child cruelty. But hey ho off we go to check out the kids clubs hey Dimbo? Leave the wife to dose your son up with some melatonin to force him to sleep and she beach whales herself in bed weeeeeee woooooooo
He could at least use Jack$on to off-set how bleeping weird it is having a grown-ass man walk around a kids' area with a camera.

Reactions: 15
Honestly, while I'm in full support of self-diagnosis, the one thing that reeks about Gin's so-called anxiety is how it only ever crops up when it's something she DOESN'T want to do. It doesn't work like that, speaking anecdotally. There can be times where I'll brave going to the store solo and you'd never even know. Then, there are times I'll do something I WANT to do - say, see a show - and, suddenly, BAM, elephant on my chest, walls closing in. What set it off? The lights, the smells? People too close to me? tit, the fact I'm anxious is making me even more anxious and---!

Never got that from Gin. From what I've gathered, it amounts to, 'hey, Ginnifer, wanna do the dishes?' 'U-Uh, my anxiety!!!!' 'Oh, right.'
Exactly. I’m not particularly an anxious person. Sometimes though it’s OK to be anxious. Yesterday we had Nicole’s remnants here and it was pouring. My pup got really sick and I had to drive in crazy rain to the vet. That made me anxious, and it all worked out and were fine. Ginn would never consider doing anything she doesn’t want to do period. And then blame it on anxiety. The only disorder she has is laziness and perpetually lying. She’s just a flat out terrible human being. Her lying about her issue is a slap in the face to people who truly suffer.

Yep, I also think they will go there for the babymoon.
baBYMoON 🤢

I’m planning a 2023 Hawaii trip already and while we own at Aulani, we’re skipping it this time to focus on Kauai and Maui more. Doing the same tit over and over again has to eventually end. Even if it’s because of bankruptcy 😂

• Haha

DJ’s anxieties only flare up when convenient

The Trackers are regularly spending about $2000 a day on a cruise ship.

Today we took our almost-2 year old to the Natural History museum in DC and she had a blast. Admission is free. Parking was $8. That's 0.4% of the cost of their day and I bet our kid had as much fun or more.

Obviously nothing wrong with going on more expensive vacations sometimes, but I think they believe that's the ONLY way to entertain J$.

The Trackers are regularly spending about $2000 a day on a cruise ship.

Today we took our almost-2 year old to the Natural History museum in DC and she had a blast. Admission is free. Parking was $8. That's 0.4% of the cost of their day and I bet our kid had as much fun or more.

Obviously nothing wrong with going on more expensive vacations sometimes, but I think they believe that's the ONLY way to entertain J$.
Your kid also actually learned something and got a bit of culture. But Jack$on's out there sEeInG tHe WoRlD so who's really winning? :sneaky:

• Haha
The only disorder she has is laziness and perpetually lying. She’s just a flat out terrible human being. Her lying about her issue is a slap in the face to people who truly suffer.
👏👏👏. Amen to that!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.