The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ gets more love than any other kid you guyzzzzzz! 🙄
View attachment 1724866
You know, I'm in the mood to go line-for-line because there's so much going on here.

"He gets more love and attention than any other family I know where both parents work full-time."
  • Clearly not true. Do they care about him? Sure. They're also the same people who look happier than ever without Jackson around and pawn him off on the nanny whenever possible so as to not interfere with them. They use him when most convenient despite the claim of not showing him on camera from pre-birth.
"Disney is their job and they can afford to give Jackson a wonderful life."
  • Technically their job (according to them) is to "focus on all things tourism" which is supposed to include the whole central Florida area but they saw the Disney dollar signs and stuck there. They also refused to pay property taxes until the tax bill got sold and have spent hundreds of thousands this year alone to put out the same content ad nauseum so clearly it isn't working well and they keep trying to make it so to justify everything.
"Traveling, experiencing the world, seeing new things is really good for development of the child."
  • It isn't really experiencing the world if you refuse to travel anywhere international or to experience different cultures in general. They've been to Nassau multiple times and either don't get off the boat or go get food (because naturally eating). The Mexico portion of their past cruise was going to an inflatable thing in the gulf. Experiencing the world and seeing new things implies going to places and trying to learn about history or the culture of the area, which isn't sliding down inflatables in the water.
"You can tell if you watch the vlogs that they’re really good parents who are trying their best."
  • LOL not even touching this one. Trying wouldn't have been getting a nanny at the first opportunity when parenting started getting harder. Trying wouldn't be him just a few weeks away from turning 3 and still not being potty trained. Trying wouldn't be having another kid conveniently after being denied a first haircut package at Harmony after making that a personality trait for years.
"They never make Jackson do something he’s uncomfortable with or push him past his limits (unless it’s a specific opportunity for growth and it is good for him)."
  • We've seen him put on coasters against his will where he looks terrified and just stays quiet afterwards. They damn well would've forced him on the "brown rolley coaster" had it not been for the CMs stepping in to prevent it after Jackson balked at the issue.
"Also- no second or third children ever get this much undivided attention."
  • He doesn't even get undivided attention in a 1v1 situation. It's always someone talking to a camera instead.
"They’ll also be home for a long time once the new baby is born."
  • They're going to be out the door as soon as they can. No way that they don't travel as soon as possible. The only reason they couldn't travel quickly with Jackson was the COVID lockdowns on everything. They hate their house and do as much as they can to be out of it.
"Jackson is smart, curious, pretty well-behaved, and sweet."
  • He can't enunciate his words. Thankfully he's out of the "ut dis" phase but he's curious because they don't explain anything to him and he has no structure in life. He was pretty well-behaved and sweet for a while, but the signs are already there that he's becoming a little jerk and they don't see to correct the problem while they can because they think it's funny. Enjoy the time spent in the school offices in the next few years if something doesn't change.
"He’s in really good care."
  • He is in really good care because he has food and a roof over his head. I'd say the nanny gave him a parent figure to interact with because clearly Jenn could care less and he interfered with Tim's filming.
"Remember that we only see a small portion of their lives and for a long time all they did was home vlogs."
  • Small portion aside, they're showing the audience what they want to show them. It's not like T & J would show the bad aspects of anything because they'd actually have to show that. Everything is sanitized because that's what any vlogger would do
"They’re raising him perfectly fine IMO"
  • Stan makes stan belief. They are technically raising him. IMO pretty much says that they find it okay, and I'm sure it's because it's in a public subreddit and they don't want to get banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just released a video from their last cruise:

If you’re releasing a video from your last cruise while you are on your current cruise, you’re either gluttonous, lazy, or both.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Jenn has anxiety. Panic disorder is my guess. Tim is her safety crutch. So she can do *anything* if Tim is there.

Lyn was her backup crutch. So she can do a “solo” Disneyland day with Lyn. But she would not have been able to fly there and do the whole trip with just Lyn. Tim being close by still serves as the primary safety crutch.

She seems to be ok, although uncomfortable, with being alone with Buddy in the house (like when Tim went to Knotts). The inside of the house seems to be a safe zone for her.

Tim being her safety crutch feeds into their dynamic perfectly. He gets to feel like a man, she gets to do everything she wants.

On the other hand, I do think a lot of what she says about her anxiety is bullshit. She talks about things that are more socially acceptable to be anxious about (crowds etc).

Just my two cents

Reactions: 11
I love that the stans are so confused and will be even moreso with them posting a Castaway vlog today while they are probably on Castaway again today on the Christmas cruise. The Castaway fish are probably sick and tired of Dimbo, his hair grease, and hideous foot tats floating around them for the umpteenth time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I keep trying to figure out who would want to go on the exact same trip/cruise just over a week later. That is so bizarre. I literally can't imagine anyone else doing that.
How strict is Disney about the 24 weeks? I would assume she has to bring a confirmation from her Dr if they are strict.

Reactions: 17
If I didn't want to out myself, I'd totally comment "wow, Jenn, you must be ready to give birth at any moment!" :ROFLMAO:
It is honestly shocking that she has that large of a belly at this point with 4-5 MONTHS left in the pregnancy.

Reactions: 14
GODDAMN IT JENN

GET YOUR BLOATED WHALE CARCASS OUT OF THE THUMBNAIL ESPECIALLY WHILST WEARING SWIMWEAR

FOR FUCKS SAKE

• Haha
It is honestly shocking that she has that large of a belly at this point with 4-5 MONTHS left in the pregnancy.
She could go into labour as we speak with fully-developed quadruplets and I wouldn't bat an eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep trying to figure out who would want to go on the exact same trip/cruise just over a week later. That is so bizarre. I literally can't imagine anyone else doing that.
How strict is Disney about the 24 weeks? I would assume she has to bring a confirmation from her Dr if they are strict.
I’m shocked they didnt question her due date on this cruise. She looks like shes 240 weeks pregnant with octuplets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And the Waddling Whale has to feature herself prominently in both thumbnail pics. 🤢🤮...😡
View attachment 1725550
Oooo weee! Lots of photo altering in that bathing suit pic...her arms, her legs, her face, her ass (you can literally see the flat line where she made it smaller) ....yet still looks past her due date.

• Sick
Why the duck can’t Dim just let the kid meet the furries without telling the kid what to say? He’s such a demanding and controlling wanker

Reactions: 20
If I didn't want to out myself, I'd totally comment "wow, Jenn, you must be ready to give birth at any moment!" :ROFLMAO:
And I got one word. D I A B E T E S!

Poor little Gi£30n, when born, will look like a Marshmallow Man all puffed up and all.

Dejennerate is trying to live her best life at the expense of the little guy cause she just doesn’t care. Sweets, seafood, deli meats, high sodium foods now and alcohol when she actively was trying to get pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jenn “I want to take a couple of bump pictures…baby bump”

Jenn, that isn’t a baby bump…that’s a whole baby dumptruck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And I got one word. D I A B E T E S!

Poor little Gi£30n, when born, will look like a Marshmallow Man all puffed up and all.

Dejennerate is trying to live her best life at the expense of the little guy cause she just doesn’t care. Sweets, seafood, deli meats, high sodium foods now and alcohol when she actively was trying to get pregnant.
Marshmallow? He was made out of cheese, silly! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just wouldn’t even want to go on cruises back to back at all, let alone while that pregnant and on the same exact cruise ship with practically the same itinerary. I can’t imagine being that desperate to both not be in your house and to think what they’re doing will bump up their views much. If anything, I can see more stans jumping ship (no pun intended) because of this.

Reactions: 18
Have you noticed how lately Hambeast gets ALL of the food and says it’s to share with J$? Sure Jan 🤣 he ain’t eating that brisket burger thing all that salad, burgers, ribs? It’s all going on hee ugly face. No wonder he grabs from all the plates she’s doing the same.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.