The Tim Tracker #101 And now it’s time to pay the superchat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C'mon you guyzzz, this cruise can't be the baby moon trip. It's the start of Gin's month long birthday celebration - and maybe J$'s as an afterthought. Gin would never combine the two gifts. 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
looked to me like he was with them. And possibly the girl up by Tim to the right could be who he was talking to. Just saying this because it looks like he leans in between Tim and Jenn and leans into Tim to peek at the camera. Could just be a nosey tall dude but the stance and closeness seemed familiar. Is Tim’s brother Adam taller than Tim? Could it be him? They did say they had a special guest or something like that in the live I think so that’s why I was paying attention to those around them. Also had to check for Stanny B.
95% sure that blonde to the left of Tim isn't Jenn. Not wide enough and wearing different clothes from their live earlier in the day. We know she avoids changing clothes and showering. And that show was likely well past J$ bedtime so Jenn should be in their cabin with him.

Reactions: 7
These stans are why the rest of the world thinks Disney fans are demented. Experiencing the world? More like frying his brain. Theme parks and theme park cruises are fine in moderate doses for little kids, but this is way overkill. He should be exploring playgrounds and playing outside and learning how to use the toilet and interacting with peers at preschool. Not constantly having these blinking lights in his face and being filmed and being forced to hug characters and being measured all the time so Dad can get the money shot of First Time On! That anyone thinks this is a healthy childhood is insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
None of these idiot stans seem to be capable of using their brains - going on vacation constantly isn't normal, nor enjoyable, for the vast majority of people. Living out of suitcases and eating crappy food all the time is a big stress on the body. Not to mention, how can you appreciate or enjoy something you're always doing?

As for Jenn, I find it odd that someone with self-diagnosed anxiety would feel comfortable constantly being in large crowds. I can barely stand going to the grocery store after 10 am. My home is my safe space.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
None of these idiot stans seem to be capable of using their brains - going on vacation constantly isn't normal, nor enjoyable, for the vast majority of people. Living out of suitcases and eating crappy food all the time is a big stress on the body. Not to mention, how can you appreciate or enjoy something you're always doing?

As for Jenn, I find it odd that someone with self-diagnosed anxiety would feel comfortable constantly being in large crowds. I can barely stand going to the grocery store after 10 am. My home is my safe space.
Your anxiety comment is SO true. That's how you know it's bullshit when it comes to her.

I know I've told you all before about how panic attacks have put me in the ER on multiple occasions, my 20+ years of dealing with them, on / off meds, etc. I've gotten them mostly under control but even now, I still have bouts.

Just about a week or two ago, I changed DH and my plans - on the fly while he was driving down I-4 - bc of a rush of anxiety / panic came over me out of the blue. We were heading to Disney Springs for lunch (something we do a lot w/out issue) and then were going to go to Walmart, Fresh Market, PetSmart, etc. to run errands.

I made up some excuse about DS probably being crowded, maybe let's go another day, etc. and he had to backtrack a bit to head a different direction for us to eat lunch at Noodles & Co. on Sand Lake bc I suggested it as an alternative.

For some reason, I felt "safer" in the moment going in there than the throngs of people at Disney Springs, the parking garage, etc.

(I didn't tell DH my TRUE feelings bc you feel ashamed as a TRUE anxiety sufferer that you had to do this! Anyone who knows what I'm talking about knows the feeling of being ashamed, embarrassed, stupid, etc.)

There is NO bleeping way she has anxiety the way us REAL sufferers have it. NO bleeping WAY.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My impression of Tim has always been that he's a closeted gay man in a heterosexual relationship that he doesn't really want to be in. He seems to have a lot more fun in his vlogs when he's out with one of his guy friends than he does with Jenn. I wondered if that was the reason they didn't have children, and then Jenn's "I can't have children" story sounded like a cover story for Tim's not being able to "get it up" for her. I was very surprised when she got pregnant the first time, and even more surprised that she's now just recently announced a second pregnancy.
I used to think this to. But why has no male lover come forward? Why does he allow large parts of his life to be so messy?

I think he's just an effeminate straight man who has limited relationship experience and fell for the "hot girl" and now is stuck in a relationship he has no easy way of getting out of. Or maybe he is actually happily married to that beast but as others have said their interactions don't really say lovers to me. Two assholes meant for each other.

Reactions: 22
I used to think this to. But why has no male lover come forward? Why does he allow large parts of his life to be so messy?

I think he's just an effeminate straight man who has limited relationship experience and fell for the "hot girl" and now is stuck in a relationship he has no easy way of getting out of. Or maybe he is actually happily married to that beast but as others have said their interactions don't really say lovers to me. Two assholes meant for each other.
It's giving 'fell for the first stripper' energy. He fell for this "super hot girl" way out of his league - by his own admission - and has constantly tried to prove himself worthy ever since. It's why he pulls the 'grr, I is man, I'll provide!' shtick; he gets the fantasy of being The Man(tm) and to keep her around, while she gets to do jack tit.

Reactions: 17
This is a 3 night weekend cruise. So maybe they had planned this one without a 2nd cabin for a nanny or other friends or family to be with them. It is the first Merry Time cruise and her ability to cruise ends on the 18th of this month. And they should never be sharing specific dates of her pregnancy or their whereabouts in real time. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Jenn and being confused, nothing changes. :ROFLMAO:
Can you name a more iconic duo!

All this obsession about him being 40 inches tall makes me so worried Tim's going to force him on BTMRR and Splash, especially Splash since it's about to get the big refurb that's going to turn it into the Princess and the Frog decor(which I'm 100% here for). Knowing he noped out of Mine Train, there's no way he's ready for those two rides.

Reactions: 8
This is a 3 night weekend cruise. So maybe they had planned this one without a 2nd cabin for a nanny or other friends or family to be with them. It is the first Merry Time cruise and her ability to cruise ends on the 18th of this month. And they should never be sharing specific dates of her pregnancy or their whereabouts in real time. Just my opinion.
IKR?

So much for the stans twisting themselves into pretzels always telling us all how they never share where they're at in real-time for SaFeTy ReAsOnS.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve looked at that footage from the Wish and I just can’t figure it out. Dim is standing really close to that other family. Is he traveling with them? Or is he being a prick by standing in between family members so he can film?

Maybe it’s not as confusing after all.

IKR?

So much for the stans twisting themselves into pretzels always telling us all how they never share where they're at in real-time for SaFeTy ReAsOnS.

It reminds me of a West End performer/social media ""personality"" who overshares despite having sEcUrItY cOnCeRnS. Now, you may be wondering, 'gee, Commobore, did she just give a location or-?"

Nope. She detailed her entire journey post-show back to her front door. Every twist, turn, bus, subway, everything. Even done lives showing the entire street, her front door. THEN went on holiday a few days after, listing the days said home'd be unattended...And proceeded to get annoyed when called out on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
IKR?

I hope for the Trackers sake that lady who stalked them at Anna Maria Island with her adult son don't try to welcome Jackson back at the port. Yikes!

• Sick

I would bet copious amounts of money that he is on the down low.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.