The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s golf is she in this morning? I feel like there’s lots that she shares but then she deffo keeps so much back, I wonder for what reason because then she slips up and shows silly little pictures like that. But then later she’ll be like ‘oh I’ve had so many messages about why I’m in a golf’ 😶

And I still don’t get WHY they spend so much money on crappy coffee when they have a £600 coffee machine at home!!! Yes the beans are expensive but so is the crappy tit they drink when it’s an everyday multiple time thing!!

Reactions: 8
Waited till today to write this, but how come Ella gets a grid post for her birthday every year but the other kids don’t, she doesn’t even hide her favouritism.
and as for sleeping in her makeup, not such a “skin expert” at all she barely remembers to wash. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Waited till today to write this, but how come Ella gets a grid post for her birthday every year but the other kids don’t, she doesn’t even hide her favouritism.
and as for sleeping in her makeup, not such a “skin expert” at all she barely remembers to wash. 🤢🤢
I feel like she tries harder with Ella because she actually isn’t very close to her at all. Whenever you see videos or pictures of Ella taken by Flo she always looks really awkward and we all know she spends as little time with them as possible.

She doesn’t grasp the need for captions does she. The captions aren’t working so sound on guys. Ffs 😂

• Angry
Hmmmmmm why does everything sound like bullshit when it comes out of her mouth?
Car was reserved into but only cracked the number plate?
Nothing about her rings true at all!

Reactions: 7
Reversed into last week and cracked the number plate, took the car Friday and she's only mentioned it today (Sunday). Right, likely scenario.

Reactions: 5
Hmmmmmm why does everything sound like bullshit when it comes out of her mouth?
Car was reserved into but only cracked the number plate?
Nothing about her rings true at all!
I genuinely dont think she’s capable of telling the absolute truth, possibly to anyone. It’s almost like a psychological disorder. Every second sentence is a lie on her stories & we’ve watched her blatant lies to the kids on multiple occasions over the past few years .

Reactions: 4
I see Flo has gone around to their Friend’s for dinner still wearing that god awful grey fleece thing 🤣 What a state!

• Haha
  • Sick
I see Flo has gone around to their Friend’s for dinner still wearing that god awful grey fleece thing 🤣 What a state!
Proving once again her clothes hauls she does are all for instagram as she doesn’t keep a single bloody thing! And she wants made to measure curtains for her gable end windows. Flo love you can’t even afford ready made from next. Stick to home bargains eh love?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My main priority would be making sure my kids were warm washed and had full tummy’s. She’s a bleeping state and Ben never know anyone like them! Liars and thick pair of them

Reactions: 11
And she is going to finance a golf….
Ffs does she not realise how expensive they are?
From the initial cost to the maintenance? Ffs 🤷‍♀️

Oh my god I can’t cope!!! Tyres ! You couldn’t afford tyres?
Since when are tyres covered in a warranty?
Oh and Ben isn’t working love as he has dissolved the business!!!

Last edited:

Do you think he’s took a load of government loans and thought duck it dissolve the company and go back self employed sole trader? They have used the money on a build

Reactions: 10

I'm just catching up and thought, tyres on a warranty? Never! That's like asking for petrol on warranty, it's something you use, wear and tear not something that's faulty. Jeez just like her trying to get new heads for her lumi under warranty surely, but you buy them separately. She's some head case this one!
I'll confirm when the giveaway ends, oh 6 'minuets' was next update 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.