The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 227 people were in the competition did I read that right? That’s ridiculously low considering you had to tag about 3 peoples names per comment lol

Reactions: 4
Only just catching up on today’s babble whilst I’m folding my washing. So turns out she can’t afford the Audi/Aldi 🤣 Surprise surprise! Also where does she think Covid is going exactly? This clown is acting like it’ll all be wrapped up by next summer and she’ll be off on her holidays without a care in the World 🙈 What an absolute thicko.

*edited because for a minute there my grammar would suggest that old Flo had been my English teacher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only just catching up on today’s babble whilst I’m folding my washing. So turns out she can’t afford the Audi/Aldi 🤣 Surprise surprise! Also where does she think Covid is going exactly? This clown is acting like it’ll all be wrapped up by next summer and she’ll be off on her holidays without a care in the World 🙈 What an absolute thicko.

*edited because for a minute there my grammar would suggest that old Flo had been my English teacher 🤣
Audi are expensive….. so are golfs 🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t have a bloody clue!

Reactions: 5
Audi is owned by volkswagon both expensive and when that warranty runs out everything costs the earth! She would have to move thousands in lumi 🤣
She have to do boohoo and shein hauls until she drops 🤣🤣🤣
Swipe ups peeps and make me rich! Haha

Why is Ben going with her on her photo shoot? The house is in absolute disarray and these fannies are bleeping off to some pretend launch for her “business “

And the kids are going to sleep in that house when the upstairs has a roof? Really?
Sorry George looks like you’re back in the jail bed my son!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If Bens dissolved his business and went back to being self employed who the hell pays the apprentice to be there every day 🥴 I don’t understand where they are getting all the money for an army of helpers, because let’s face it Ben has done nothing without help in that house.

Reactions: 6
I wish I had all day to prat around sitting watching people work with no care in the world. I’m currently self isolating waiting for my Covid test after being sent home from my new job with a cough. I had a day off last week self isolating with my daughter after she had a cough. I started my new job 4 weeks ago and am now worried that with 2 absences my contract could be terminated - right before Christmas with a mortgage and bills to pay and my partner not being able to afford everything himself.
But hey, we can’t all be ‘boss witches’ like Flo 🤥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Would you not do the wiring before putting the floor boards down???? And the pipe work for the heating and plumbing etc?

I have never built or renovated to that extent so I have no clue but surely would be easier?

Would you not do the wiring before putting the floor boards down???? And the pipe work for the heating and plumbing etc?

I have never built or renovated to that extent so I have no clue but surely would be easier?
Pipes are in, she showed them last week. Wiring will maybe go through walls and down then in ceilings? Not sure on that though but am sure the pipes were in.

If Bens dissolved his business and went back to being self employed who the hell pays the apprentice to be there every day 🥴 I don’t understand where they are getting all the money for an army of helpers, because let’s face it Ben has done nothing without help in that house.
Someone else said on here it’ll be furlough claimed grants and interest free covid loans

The kids actually look nice today :)
rosie could do with tights and a cardigan though

Reactions: 1
‘Tell me about your weekend George’ and then proceeds to talk over him…….

That’s probably due to them being at there dads
Nice they stayed an extra day at their dads with hot water and all the other comforts kids need that she doesn’t provide. I don’t think George will be long asking to move in with his Dad again to be honest.

Last edited:
I wish I had all day to prat around sitting watching people work with no care in the world. I’m currently self isolating waiting for my Covid test after being sent home from my new job with a cough. I had a day off last week self isolating with my daughter after she had a cough. I started my new job 4 weeks ago and am now worried that with 2 absences my contract could be terminated - right before Christmas with a mortgage and bills to pay and my partner not being able to afford everything himself.
But hey, we can’t all be ‘boss witches’ like Flo 🤥

• Haha
I highly doubt she needs to add anyone to a WhatsApp group but out of sheer curiosity I might ask 🤣

Ps - Rosie’s bedroom is tiny due to the slope in the ceilings - as predicated!

Reactions: 8
Loving the snap on nails! Quite frankly I’d love to snap them off (painfully). She’s vile and such a liar, yes of course you are getting lots of orders NOT! George operating a power tool WTAF. I bet R & G loved being at their dads being looked after and treated like the children they actually are. She is all fur coat and no knickers!

It’s gone from ‘staying in a hotel if Ben comes with me or I’ll stay with my friend’ to just ‘staying with my friend’ so Ben’s not going then. And also yet another shopping trip for more outfits 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.