The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So can we assume that despite her telling everyone how much she has spent on school uniform / she hasn’t actually bought anywhere near as much as she was saying?
I remember her saying last year that she buys the plain jumpers for the younger two as well with no school logo on. I know George is in high school now, but it would literally cost the boss witch buttons for rosies winter uniform. She’s so selfish. I’d go without food to make sure my kids look smart for school. She could go without those boots and buy Rosie a warm uniform!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For the love of god, Flo please buy poor Rosie a winter coat so she doesn’t have to go out wearing a dressing gown!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why is this woman doing swipes up for things she hasn’t and won’t buy her own kids? Have I missed something?
Jesus she really is the absolute pits!
Have you seen the new pic of the kids? Her kids? George in ripped dirty trousers first thing in the morning 🥴 rosies been seen in pics in ripped clothes before too. Absolutely no shame, those poor kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
17A16DD1-4C6D-4A80-9D9A-D662707B30E6.jpeg

The state of these trousers!!! She’s absolutely no shame, order after order for herself and her children are walking around in rags.

• Angry
  • Sad
View attachment 814058
The state of these trousers!!! She’s absolutely no shame, order after order for herself and her children are walking around in rags.
I’ve just come on to say the same thing!!! I dare say Rosie’s coat doesn’t zip up either!!

She is absolutely awful!!!

But yea lil miss successful and her £7.99 bikini on scream money!
twit!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is everything sexual with her, flirting with Josh saying inappropriate things and flirting sexually with Ben about taking his top off etc why do that for the gram? It’s creepy and weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh I do hope those kids dad swipes them away when he moves down here.. they look like they need a nice warm bath a big dinner and a nice cozy night sleep.. and her 🙄 she needs a bleeping slap and that high horse swiped from under her feet!

Reactions: 13
Haha flo babes literally nobody’s crying at your boring reel of recycled content. She’s so full of herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly does anyone else think Ben probably wants to push her off the gable end whilst she is dicking about doing absolutely duck all whilst he is grafting ?

• Haha
I don't care what square footage those rooms are, with the sloped roof the kids won't be able to walk around in them. Can have the biggest floor area but not useful space. She's right when she said they don't have much to put in their rooms though, the kids have no toys, few clothes and a bed.

This is the boiler cupboard, hopefully the boiler will fit, well a decent builder would make sure of that wouldn't they!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't care what square footage those rooms are, with the sloped roof the kids won't be able to walk around in them. Can have the biggest floor area but not useful space. She's right when she said they don't have much to put in their rooms though, the kids have no toys, few clothes and a bed.

This is the boiler cupboard, hopefully the boiler will fit, well a decent builder would make sure of that wouldn't they!
Completely agree! My master bedroom has two slopping roofs and you lose so much headroom. Built in wardrobes were a nightmare too. I’m not even sure if 14square metres is that big?

Reactions: 4
She has no idea what she's talking about (as if we didn't know that already) unless he's measured the rooms wrong!

Oh I don't think you can read the measurements but the kids rooms are 19m2 and hers 24m2

As soon as you're in this room the roof slopes. Any guesses that George and Rosie get these matching rooms and gracie and Harry get the 2 with more height. And she'll play the 'the rooms are all the same size' card but theirs will have loads more use able space.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.