The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gone from ‘staying in a hotel if Ben comes with me or I’ll stay with my friend’ to just ‘staying with my friend’ so Ben’s not going then. And also yet another shopping trip for more outfits 😴😴😴😴
They’ll be getting returned, Remember the jacket from last “event” she was blatantly prancing around with the tag on & we’ve never seen it since. Cheap skank she is.

Reactions: 4
So the bodysuits aren’t available in Primark at the moment but she did however buy a beige one in Primark today 🤣🤣🤣 oh Flo you couldn’t lie straight in bed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So the bodysuits aren’t available in Primark at the moment but she did however buy a beige one in Primark today 🤣🤣🤣 oh Flo you couldn’t lie straight in bed
Also didn’t she buy some not so long ago for the “event” 😴🥱 just proves she sends all the tit back. When I first started following her a couple of years back, I actually really liked her! Fast forward she’s just a lying skank, brainwashed by the boring lumi, with tit content 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 7
So she’s bought her daughter some clothes from primark 🤣🤣🤣 hi Flo love
Imagine having to be shamed & reminded online to providing the BASICS for your kid 😂😂 … and the clothes for George are his birthday gift apparently, aswell as the game station…Flo I will never believe the game station exists until we see it with our own eyes.
Or we’ll see Ben making some cheap tit game station with leftover wood …. similar to the jail bunks 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Imagine having to be shamed & reminded online to providing the BASICS for your kid 😂😂 … and the clothes for George are his birthday gift apparently, aswell as the game station…Flo I will never believe the game station exists until we see it with our own eyes.
I know how embarrassing 🙈 I feel ashamed for her,
And buying him his stuff in the sale for his birthday 🤮

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait to c the gaming station etc and the new furniture for the kids rooms

Reactions: 6
God her stories are so boring…….I think I zoned out on them!
george at the bottom of the list again I see. Rosie gets a few basic things from primark. George - that’s for his birthday 🤣

I got bodysuits in zara cos primark haven't got them in as it's autumn, here's a bodysuit I got from primark 🤦‍♀️ last time she said how much better quality the zara ones were, today they're the same.
Hair treatment on all the time at the moment, are we meant to believe its a hair mask and not grease, knowing they have no hot water to wash with. Kids should have stayed a few more days with their dad I think.

• Haha
First of all Hey Flo,bet you’ve enjoyed creeping here getting parental advice that your kids need some basic items like warm winter clothes!its actually pathetic and embarrassing on your part you need to make a song and dance out of your daughters little clothes haul its a basic requirement & quoting the prices too real classy🙄! Quick 1:if your doing so well in the business why aint you dressing them in better gear,why is everything cheap with your skanky ass! And secondly why does poor George get a sale item from JD sports(which btw isnt on sale if you shopped in there regularly you’d know Puma is always advertised at the price “on sale”) hes a Year 7 boy start realising they cost a fortune they want the latest trends not sports direct 2for£10 sondico tit what you usually put him in or Harrys hand me downs! Poor lads only gettin him a puma tracksuit as its his bday!why not use the money you blew on your favourite child today to treat George,it is his birthday afterall,take him out on a mum/son day out & make him feel special for a change you bleep! I fear the damage is already done in thay boys eyes seeing you for the greedy selfish benny obsessed insecure delinquent chav you are,No maternal love towards him!sooner he moves in with his dad the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or we’ll see Ben making some cheap tit game station with leftover wood …. similar to the jail bunks 🥴
Same happened with Rosie. She got a rain Mac and wellies, you know the stuff parents buy their children on a normal day when they need something!! Not gifted as a birthday present.

Reactions: 9
She is literally the thickest person. She clearly went to primark first because she said she bought the tracksuit from zara because they had none. So by some kind of sorcery she managed to buy a body suit in primark before buying the zara ones even though they had none 🤔🤔

How many bleeping bodysuits does one dirty witch need. Wash give yourself and your clothes a wash.

Poor Rosie fleeced her, when what she spent on herself cost far more than Rosies items. Buying basic essentials for your child is your role as a parent. I would like to have seen a decent school coat, and a winter uniform but I guess the rest of your money went on yourself Flo. Neglectful parenting at its finest. (but yes you have your time away, and your new car and holidays 🤦🤦)

Also why the duck does she insist on wearing that bleeping olaplex treatment whilst out. It loses efficiency after 45 minutes, so wearing it all day makes no bleeping difference except making her look like a dirty greasy lazy witch. She has no bleeping clue.

She is literally the thickest person. She clearly went to primark first because she said she bought the tracksuit from zara because they had none. So by some kind of sorcery she managed to buy a body suit in primark before buying the zara ones even though they had none 🤔🤔

How many bleeping bodysuits does one dirty witch need. Wash give yourself and your clothes a wash.

Poor Rosie fleeced her, when what she spent on herself cost far more than Rosies items. Buying basic essentials for your child is your role as a parent. I would like to have seen a decent school coat, and a winter uniform but I guess the rest of your money went on yourself Flo. Neglectful parenting at its finest. (but yes you have your time away, and your new car and holidays 🤦🤦)

Also why the duck does she insist on wearing that bleeping olaplex treatment whilst out. It loses efficiency after 45 minutes, so wearing it all day makes no bleeping difference except making her look like a dirty greasy lazy witch. She has no bleeping clue.
The way she goes on when she provides them with the bare minimum is really sad to me, I’m all for kids being grateful, of course they should be, but she makes a massive song & dance about providing them with the absolute basics like it’s Christmas Day 🥴
If it was about a lack of finances it would be different but it’s not, there’s always money for Flos latest whim or meal out with Ben but never enough for her kids to have nice things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Steve must have got Rosie that track suit, don't think I've seen it before and flo would have defo mentioned it.
Its a good job these children all have 2 families so they do actually get some proper love and basic needs met when not with her. She thinks a big house is what they need and want, no love, that's because you can build a house on the cheap with bodge job Ben doing it and have to spend money and actually keep the clothes you'd need to buy for the kids.

Reactions: 11
🤢🤢🤢 she’s literally like a child that has to wear what they’ve bought as soon as they get home it’s so weird
She’ll live in that constantly now! That’s how you know when she doesn’t send something back. She will wear it until it walks to the washing machine it’s self. Yet we never see the other clothes from her “hauls” 🥱

Reactions: 8
Slept in the tracksuit, cleaning in the tracksuit. Clearly wearing it for the day as she prepped her face with her dildo. Greasy as duck hair, so a 2 day treatment but it's only on her roots 😂🤦‍♀️ such a skank. What's the betting she attempts to beautify herself mid day/afternoon rather than having a wash first thing like the rest of us and spending the day with her kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.