The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she doesn’t have time to take Rosie swimming, 🙄 I don’t know why she bothers telling those kids she will do stuff with them because she always makes up an excuse and cancels

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Fancy trying to beg for a gaming station for free for your sons birthday!!!

Took me all of 30 secs to google it!

Rosie bribed with £2.50 ears - tight cow!

Maybe Flo you need to go swimming and wash that minging mop of hair!!

Reactions: 10
Moaning about the price of Georges birthday presents..bleeping hell what a horrible witch you have 1 son!!! Id say he asks/gets duck all the majority of the year so spoil him on his birthday ffs! She wouldn’t think twice about spending the money on Benny Boy or herself! What a grade A cock she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Did Flo have her extensions taken out?
Yes, she mentioned it last week I think, she'll have them done in summer I think she said,or just for holidays.

Moaning about the price of Georges birthday presents..bleeping hell what a horrible witch you have 1 son!!! Id say he asks/gets duck all the majority of the year so spoil him on his birthday ffs! She wouldn’t think twice about spending the money on Benny Boy or herself! What a grade A cock she is!
Guarantee he won't get them for his birthday. It will be oh there's no need as he hasn't got anywhere to put them yet, doesn't matter, get them at the time, golf clubs last year but he didn't have any rounds booked in did he but still got them!
He's not going to get it. If gracie is getting a coat, Ella a tattoo, he's not going to have more spent on him no matter what cheap stuff she would buy.

Reactions: 5
Yes, she mentioned it last week I think, she'll have them done in summer I think she said,or just for holidays.

Guarantee he won't get them for his birthday. It will be oh there's no need as he hasn't got anywhere to put them yet, doesn't matter, get them at the time, golf clubs last year but he didn't have any rounds booked in did he but still got them!
He's not going to get it. If gracie is getting a coat, Ella a tattoo, he's not going to have more spent on him no matter what cheap stuff she would buy.
Yeh I don’t think he’s getting it either, there’s no way her of all people is spending hundreds on a gaming set up for his birthday. I noticed how she said there’s nowhere to put them aka “I don’t have to show them on camera and by the time the house is finished people will of forgotten I said it”
The picture with Rosie made me laugh too “swimming with you is my favourite thing to do” 🙄 Bore off flo you do nothing with those kids , this is the 2nd time she’s taken her swimming this year and the years nearly over 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Rosies a bloody state today, can this woman not buy her children winter clothes or at the very least clothes that match, I would genuinely be embarrassed to take my kids out and slap pics of them up the way they look.

Reactions: 6
I’m convinced Rosie is wearing someone’s old clothes as they don’t fit. Also, Flo you don’t have an 18 year old child…..Ben does! On the point of Ben, has he given up work? He’s always working on the house but that’s it.

Reactions: 8
What is Rosie wearing? She looks like she got dressed in the dark and how has Flo not made her get changed?
Also those hastags 🤔
It's Ella's birthday but she's written #birthdayboy, bet she doesn't write that when it's George's birthday. 😂

She won't be buying the gaming set up in advance of his room being ready. Poor kid deserves that just for having to have shared a room with two girls for almost a year and sleeping on a camp bed. Surely she needs to buy furniture for their rooms anyway. Absolute cop out.

I think Rosie is wearing an old jumper of George's. My 10 year old has a quirky dress sense, but I'm the parent and I tell her to get changed when it clearly doesn't go, or even suggest an alternative. Poor Rosie has no clothes to even do that.

Haven't been in for a whole, but those rooms are cupboards. The 'master bedroom' is tiny. What's the betting she 'buys' George the set up for his birthday, puts it away hut then finds the room is too small.

Plain lazy that’s what it is can't be bothered to find some winter clothes so let’s her wear a summer dress and clearly her brothers hoody. I hope to god her ex sees this and thinks hold on a min.! All this money on the house and her face hair and clothes but the kids have to walk round like that it’s bleeping abuse you ask me

• Angry
Plain lazy that’s what it is can't be bothered to find some winter clothes so let’s her wear a summer dress and clearly her brothers hoody. I hope to god her ex sees this and thinks hold on a min.! All this money on the house and her face hair and clothes but the kids have to walk round like that it’s bleeping abuse you ask me
I believe your kids are a reflection of you as a parent, it doesn’t matter how nice flo thinks she looks , her kids ALWAYS look scruffy as hell & in desperate need of appropriate clothes & that reflects on her character and her supposed “income” way more than her extensions or skincare etc ever will.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything you say Florence is a bloody lie!!!!!

I agree with all the other comments about Rosie being a scruff bag and where was any treats for George?

Also Flo you’re not her mum. She has one called Joanna! If that was me I’d absolutely wipe the floor with her.

Ps - I reckon Ben has dissolved the business because he is up to something dodgy! Like pinching materials meant for another job !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As a parent I have always dressed my kids the best I can etc and then me last I would rather them look nice and have what they want as they r supposed to be the most important thing in your life and I would give them the world if I can it doesn’t even cost a lot to cloth kids in nice stuff now as u have primark Asda etc

Just surprises me as it seems to be all about image but let’s her daughter look like that on camera

Last edited:
  • Heart
ive never wrote on here
but coming from a step parent and a bio parent
you learn to bother about the things that matter
are the kids safe?
fed?
watered?

as a step parents it is hard to look at kids looking a mess all the time we just have to accept it and encourage the child to do things on their own
rosies clothing today is awful the kids rarely get clothes at all
poor rosies uniform doesn't even look like she had new at all
id hate to he her ex as i reckon he pays maintenance and just sees the money wasted on NON essential stuff

i can a million percent see it from all angles

Reactions: 10
That outfit R was wearing yesterday, I wouldn’t let a child play out in the garden in that!!!! She really is a scummy little Woman isn’t she.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
FFS that was some birthday message for Gracie. I bet she’s not as hard work as you ya smelly, self-obsessed, jealous woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.