The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At my kids schools, you aren’t allowed to wear summer dresses / summer uniform during Autumn term!
My kids school can wear it although it's summer uniform, they won't get stopped. But at the point you need to put thick tights on, I'd suggest it's time for winter uniform. Sure she's polo shirts and skirt a way so hardly something that's a huge hassle to get.
But why are the kids on the roof again and why up there in uniforms 🤦‍♀️

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she say the other day that these shakes she's having AREN'T a meal replacement? Yet she's having the for breakfast daily?? Maybe I miss heard or maybe it's just thick flo again, can never tell really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
At my kids schools, you aren’t allowed to wear summer dresses / summer uniform during Autumn term!
So can we assume that despite her telling everyone how much she has spent on school uniform / she hasn’t actually bought anywhere near as much as she was saying?

Reactions: 10
My kids school can wear it although it's summer uniform, they won't get stopped. But at the point you need to put thick tights on, I'd suggest it's time for winter uniform. Sure she's polo shirts and skirt a way so hardly something that's a huge hassle to get.
But why are the kids on the roof again and why up there in uniforms 🤦‍♀️

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she say the other day that these shakes she's having AREN'T a meal replacement? Yet she's having the for breakfast daily?? Maybe I miss heard or maybe it's just thick flo again, can never tell really.
She definitely said they aren’t a meal replacement… Just thick Flo on her bullshit as per 😂

Reactions: 6
So can we assume that despite her telling everyone how much she has spent on school uniform / she hasn’t actually bought anywhere near as much as she was saying?
Yes! And Rosie looks like she can have uniform from anywhere not needing to be expensive logo clothes, flo too busy spending on herself. The older 3 (obviously Ella won't have school uniform now) will need logo stuff and they're more specific for high school, but doesn't even seem Rosie has a logo cardi, just plain green. Her summer dress will be from in the actual summer I would say not even a new one, cos who buys summer dresses for school start in September??

Reactions: 3
Oh my god! She makes me absolutely rage!!! No money to throw at Christmas, no money for sky lights, skimping on roof tiles and cheap appliances but £83 on 3 pairs of boots!!! She is such a wannabe!! What a bleeping dick!

Reactions: 10
This woman is so selfish it is unreal! Spending more money (again) on herself when her children run round in thin rags!

Reactions: 8
Yes! And Rosie looks like she can have uniform from anywhere not needing to be expensive logo clothes, flo too busy spending on herself. The older 3 (obviously Ella won't have school uniform now) will need logo stuff and they're more specific for high school, but doesn't even seem Rosie has a logo cardi, just plain green. Her summer dress will be from in the actual summer I would say not even a new one, cos who buys summer dresses for school start in September??
My niece goes to the same school as Rosie and you can get a grey skirt for £6 in asda.. says it all tho! Absolute disgrace of a woman

Jesus I didn’t realise she purchased hideous jeans too!
Plus why is she so dressed up for dossing about her tit hole of a home? Oh is that because there are men then? Christ she is tragic!

You win this Flo! Win!!! Not quite the all expenses trip you make out it is on your stories!!! Jesus lord Mary and the goat give me strength!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Jesus I didn’t realise she purchased hideous jeans too!
Plus why is she so dressed up for dossing about her tit hole of a home? Oh is that because there are men then? Christ she is tragic!

You win this Flo! Win!!! Not quite the all expenses trip you make out it is on your stories!!! Jesus lord Mary and the goat give me strength!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She’ll probably send the clothes back, like someone else previously said, it’s for content we never see her wearing the half of what she puts on her stories after she’s initially showed it off or put a reel up, she’s not got half as much money as she makes out and we all know it.

She’ll probably send the clothes back, like someone else previously said, it’s for content we never see her wearing the half of what she puts on her stories after she’s initially showed it off or put a reel up, she’s not got half as much money as she makes out and we all know it.
Yep!!!! She is desperate to been seen as an influencer and use affiliated links etc to earn money! And I know you earn pennies from swipe ups.

She keeps buying stuff for the purposes of doing a swipe up or affiliated link in the hope of someone clicking it and her earning from it. I doubt she even keeps 90% of the clothing she buys.

She keeps buying stuff for the purposes of doing a swipe up or affiliated link in the hope of someone clicking it and her earning from it. I doubt she even keeps 90% of the clothing she buys.
Her bank account must be a mess!!! Anyways she will earn pennies from swipe ups etc . I think it’s £0.03 a click 🤣🤣🤣🤣

When you don’t have a job or any form of income every little helps!
Jesus all that effort for duck all. Just get a job like everyone else! What a dick!
Also do we think her girl Natalie has distanced herself?

And what is going on with Ben’s business!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.