The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on … the Tan which “doesn’t come off after the lumi” gets slapped on her face not once but twice a day 😂😂… surely people can’t be as thick as her and not notice this 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Hold on … the Tan which “doesn’t come off after the lumi” gets slapped on her face not once but twice a day 😂😂… surely people can’t be as thick as her and not notice this 🤦‍♀️😂
She actually said on one of her recent car rambles that you could tell she hadn't put tan on her face that day. The tan that tans your face in your pores, the same pores the lumi opens and closes and cleans out 🤷🏻‍♀️. Probably can't get through to the skin with the 15 other creams already on her skin. The problem is I think she actually believes all the lumi tit. There's a lot she lies about knowingly but I think she's actually brainwashed for this stuff.

Reactions: 9
Seems a waste to put it on twice a day and keep removing it.
Oh Jesus now Ben has his own lumi! Give me strength, I hope we are not having this tit show everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a make up artist calling people out on this filter. It’s a separate app that uses a filter on your Instagram but appears nothing is used. A trick of the trade with these pyramid schemes and influencers
It’s so sad that people feel they need to lie about using a filter

I’ve seen other “influencers” get stick about telling lies about income and “full inboxes” come on flo show us a screen shot of your inbox or show us what you’ve apparently made from your face dildo coz I say it’s a big fat BULLSHIT LIE!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen other “influencers” get stick about telling lies about income and “full inboxes” come on flo show us a screen shot of your inbox or show us what you’ve apparently made from your face dildo coz I say it’s a big fat BULLSHIT LIE!!
I messaged her about the Reno as she said she couldn’t get any messages and she replied straight away!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she needs tan for bed?! Wtf is the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so cringe stood there filming forcing everyone to do a thumbs up 😂 what does she look like 🙈

• Haha
I've got so much work to do. I'm so busy. Sits for an hour waffling about the same old crap.

She's so basic, she thinks a crappy basic 'wireless' PC makes her boss.....actually dying😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope the story of her signing up a woman who’s in debt was just another one of her lies 🥴

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched up until this morning and I can’t bear it anymore.
That flannel they both used was grim! It was covered in fake tan and her sweat and Ben wiped his face with it? Jesus I’ve no words.
I think it’s the end of the road with me with her as I just can’t bear her smug overly botoxed face anymore.
The lies she tells to make people think she is living her best life peddling her lumi shite is shocking. Instagram need to take the same approach as TikTok and ban all forms of mlm and promoting them .

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched up until this morning and I can’t bear it anymore.
That flannel they both used was grim! It was covered in fake tan and her sweat and Ben wiped his face with it? Jesus I’ve no words.
I think it’s the end of the road with me with her as I just can’t bear her smug overly botoxed face anymore.
The lies she tells to make people think she is living her best life peddling her lumi shite is shocking. Instagram need to take the same approach as TikTok and ban all forms of mlm and promoting them .
I’m an aesthetics nurse and she most definitely has not had Botox.. she needs it BIG time I’d say..

Reactions: 5
I also messaged her about the Reno and it was answered within minutes….absolute utter bullshit as usual. She makes me so cross with her fake money making stories, I have quite a lot of debt but no matter how much debt I am in I will never resort to an MLM scheme to get me out of it. I’m working my absolute backside off to pay as much off as I can

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.