The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this morning she said she did everything on the IPad. Then said they have a laptop they do all of Ben’s invoices on 🙄🙄 Flo hun keep your lies consistent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She “NEEDS” an office & a computer for what?!! 😂
Keep lying to yourself Flo, be interesting to see what happens when the cash runs out 😂😂
The delusions are wild with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Buys a £700 pc and get kids go to bed in there clothes sleep on war camp beds and have holes in the clothes…. Winning mum of the year award there Flo said no one ever

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't know and I'm not about to look it up, but is there much price difference with one with wired keyboard and mouse and 1 without? Because if its going on a desk in an office does it actually matter? All the gear no idea! Probably got it on finance or the reno budget! Be interesting to see the change when she's not got a pot of money to eat into.

Reactions: 6
They’ve not got that much money. Ben worked and got a house when he was younger thousands of others have too..she’s a boring ugly grubby skank who thinks she is the next hinch! And it don’t take much for bens eye to wonder and she knows it so does half the town we live. Hence why she is so needy and up his arse to the point she abuses her own kids! She’s a laughing stock round here!
Oooo ☕ Do you know her 🤣🤣

So gracie and Harry are going to the cinema and bowling, so she can appear the amazing step mother! When George and Rosie are back it's their week at hers again I think but will she then take Rosie shopping, take them to the cinema and bowling, probably not if planning is approved as they'll be spending all their time on that. It's so so sad. Just because they've had a holiday with their dad it doesn't mean they get nothing else. Maybe her mum and sister will tell her some home truths if the kids aren't with her!!
Did she actually just discuss the difference between 'pc' and computer, yeah massive difference flo, thick as tit! FYI flo there's no difference pc stands for personal COMPUTER not portable like a laptop, regardless whether it has it all in the screen or a separate box.
Would have thought she would know this after spending an hour and a half in curry’s talking about computers 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Thick as tit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There goes Rosie and George getting to do anything during the holidays as Ben will be knocking the house about and building the garage and gym to live in. I can't wait to see how cheap she does it out but already bored of how much she's going to go on and on about it! Will she get a collab for beds - which she apparently already had for Harry and George in the garage, the garage that they've already knocked down, the ones she apparently bought with her own discount code and thought might be delivered to the old house once she had moved, anyone remember that? Just another lie to try and get people to buy them, the kids all had proper beds that have vanished. Unless she's paying for storage?

I would pay good money for a look at some of the invoices and quotes she does for Benny. I bet they’re a bleeping riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have not watched her stories today. I saw the unreal amount of dots and then realised poor Gracie was in the car for her hi de hi morning chat and just thought nope, no morals that one.

You don't need a pc or any other fancy computer to put invoices in. My husband runs his own business and does everything from his work phone. He spends money on an annual subscription for invoicing and that's all he needs with a printer. She certainly does not need anything fancy for the lack of orders she will be getting.

Wouldn't trust her to add anything up either.

It's all about appearances for this most basic of basic witches.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.