The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she thinks it acceptable to show H in his underwear is actually disturbing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that family have the oddest relationships with each other, her and H, Ben and R. As for Joanne, she’s just as big a joke as Flo is, how she can let her Children be paraded over Instagram just so as Flo has ‘content’ astounds me.

Reactions: 13
I can't actually believe she posted those videos of him in his boxers.

What a total invasion of privacy for him??? Can you imagine that was a young girl?

I have lost all respect for the parents now. Who allows their child to be exposed to potentially 21k people in this way?

What a horror show?!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The fact that she thinks it acceptable to show H in his underwear is actually disturbing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that family have the oddest relationships with each other, her and H, Ben and R. As for Joanne, she’s just as big a joke as Flo is, how she can let her Children be paraded over Instagram just so as Flo has ‘content’ astounds me.
She’s got no idea about internet safety AT ALL. It’s genuinely worrying. And the way she goes on about Harry is weird & highly inappropriate to say the very least.

Reactions: 7
And she knows it's not OK as the next story she had the covers covering his pants. He's a bloody kid flo! No matter how manly she says he is, he's a kid! Not OK!!

Reactions: 8
And she knows it's not OK as the next story she had the covers covering his pants. He's a bloody kid flo! No matter how manly she says he is, he's a kid! Not OK!!
The way she went on the other week about him becoming a man was so inappropriate. She clearly doesn't seem him as a child.

Reactions: 6
Couple of shout outs to us on this morning stories!

She mentioned the car she’s ‘buying’, the alleged Botox and Ben running off with a younger model!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couple of shout outs to us on this morning stories!

She mentioned the car she’s ‘buying’, the alleged Botox and Ben running off with a younger model!
Oh my god did she sound manic today or was it just me? Her explaining the car and waffling on about Benny using the lumi? Honestly she sounded off her tits! I wonder if it’s because she is lying so much and that’s why she sounded deranged?

Ps Flo - buy Ben a separate bleeping flannel! Dirty witch

Oh my god did she sound manic today or was it just me? Her explaining the car and waffling on about Benny using the lumi? Honestly she sounded off her tits! I wonder if it’s because she is lying so much and that’s why she sounded deranged?

Ps Flo - buy Ben a separate bleeping flannel! Dirty witch
I think she always sounds pretty manic 😂

She done a dirty delete on her stories I see! The one about taking the car to the garage on Tuesday because it’s bank holiday on Monday 😂

I would of corrected her, but I love seeing her make herself look like a dick. Own up, who informed her it isn’t bank holiday🤭 oh and maybe the fact I don’t follow her and can’t reply to the story via how I watch it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dumb and dumber on the computer tonight 🤣 they’re so stupid it’s unreal, there really is no hope for those poor kids, they’ll grow up to be as self centred and uneducated as their stupid parents are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Excuse my ignorance this morning as I haven’t had time to watch all her stories - you know I have a job etc but if they are quibbling now over how much things cost (the roof tiles) how on Earth are they going to finance the reno? 3k in tiles seems a drop in the office compared to how much kitchens and bathrooms cost! That’s why most instagram huns crack open the frenchie paint and paint over things as they are the 2 most expensive rooms to refurbish? Has anyone else wondered or noticed this?

What a pair of morons. I don't understand where dear Benny gets his prices from. Surely if they have mates and family in the trades they should be getting great discounts. I do not think £3k is expensive for Roof tiles. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They clearly haven't thought they are going to finance this. We've spent at least £15k on our house in the last year, (kinda stopped counting!) just renovating the rooms we have, (not knocking down) electrics, plastering, new carpets etc. This excludes the kitchen and downstairs area. My husband is a qualified trade so he did some himself and he did alot of the prep work himself to save money ready for trades to come in.

We have just had our bathroom done and the price didn't go up that much from what we were quoted last year. Ours is pretty high spec, and someone my husband knows got us an amazing discount, and we are not even that friendly with him. I'm sure if we were (like them) it could have been cheaper 😂 the sanitary ware was definitely the most expensive part to..

It's going to be the house of bodge. Bathroom cabinets are not just made of MDF, you can 'spray them' but it won't protect them like a purchased cabinet will be so they will be warped to duck in no time. It will look 'insta' worthy which is all Flo wants, but will be basically the same effect as the filters she uses on herself and its true reality will be grubby as duck like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excuse my ignorance this morning as I haven’t had time to watch all her stories - you know I have a job etc but if they are quibbling now over how much things cost (the roof tiles) how on Earth are they going to finance the reno? 3k in tiles seems a drop in the office compared to how much kitchens and bathrooms cost! That’s why most instagram huns crack open the frenchie paint and paint over things as they are the 2 most expensive rooms to refurbish? Has anyone else wondered or noticed this?
I do understand looking round for stuff as even with a budget you need to be savvy. I've no idea on tiles but it seemed they would save was it about £800 (from what I remember without a re-watch) on the alternate tiles? Thats money she's already spent on herself - and more 😂
But anyone notice that Ben sent the picture to the roofer to check they're ok, thought he was doing it all himself??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.