The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually make much money? she acts like she’s Richard Branson
I think this is part of the lie! She has to portray she is making money so people sign up to her dodgy lumi! She really has no shame! If she did sign up someone in debt in the hope they will clear it then she is an absolute piece of tit and for this reason alone I hope her world implodes.
Richard Branson my arse! She is more like Authur Daly with her dodgy scams ! Ben is no better - works mostly for cash no doubt and probably claiming all the assistance going for covid etc!!! He will be getting grants from government for not being able to work etc !! Horrible horrible people

Reactions: 14
I think this is part of the lie! She has to portray she is making money so people sign up to her dodgy lumi! She really has no shame! If she did sign up someone in debt in the hope they will clear it then she is an absolute piece of tit and for this reason alone I hope her world implodes.
Richard Branson my arse! She is more like Authur Daly with her dodgy scams ! Ben is no better - works mostly for cash no doubt and probably claiming all the assistance going for covid etc!!! He will be getting grants from government for not being able to work etc !! Horrible horrible people
I don’t know how she can lie like that about signing up and earning a fortune.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how she can lie like that about signing up and earning a fortune.
Because she is a woman? She has the morals of an alley cat! bleeping awful trampy woman! I hope Ben fucks off with a younger model! Probably why she is so desperate for a kid with him - he will be tied to her for life then!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure why I'm surprised but the shared flannel wasn't even clean to start with, had mascara all over it as she handed it to ben 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
It really makes me laugh how she thinks she has an actual job and is contributing to the household now 😂

Ben will, without doubt, leave her for a younger version of herself at some point and then we’ll see how well she can provide for herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet they are claiming every tax credit going for those kids. Trouble is if you have more then £6k in the bank you aren’t entitled. Bet that’s not been declared. Does anyone know the company name of his? Be interesting to see the books from last year that are available for all companies on companies house ltd

What’s a tote garage? Also that flannel 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a nose. Don’t know who is in charge of the Facebook page but it’s not flo because it’s spelt correctly 😂😂😂
Rosie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m beginning to wonder if he’s just a glorified odd jobs man. We’ve never seen any of his “work” apart from the pics of old house unless there’s work on that page, I’ve never looked 😂
This!! You think with a fairly large following of people - quite a few that would be local she would be advertising for him on her platform? Make him set up an Instagram account and tag him?
I mean I do it on my account with local tradesmen and a few have had jobs off the back of it. It’s all very odd!

Reactions: 6
The latest review on Facebook for the tv wall is from their friends Denver and Greg. They’ve deleted off all negative reviews since the last time I looked. There was a scathing review from a lady who’d booked him to replace built-in wardrobes. She’s asked him for a price to rip everything out and build as new. She’d gone away for the weekend and left him to do the work and when she came back he’d only replaced the doors but was asking for the full amount. She refused and asked him to complete the job as requested but he said he couldn’t as he was booked to go to another job and that he would try and fit her in when he could.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The latest review on Facebook for the tv wall is from their friends Denver and Greg. They’ve deleted off all negative reviews since the last time I looked. There was a scathing review from a lady who’d booked him to replace built-in wardrobes. She’s asked him for a price to rip everything out and build as new. She’d gone way for the weekend and left him to do the work and when she came back he’d only replaced the doors but was asking for the full amount. She refused and asked him to complete the job as requested but he said he couldn’t as he was booked to go to another job and that he would try and fit her in when he could.
I'm not surprised. If their last reno was anything to go by I would say he is an odd job man but will charge people as being a qualified tradesman .

Reactions: 5
I bet they are claiming every tax credit going for those kids. Trouble is if you have more then £6k in the bank you aren’t entitled. Bet that’s not been declared. Does anyone know the company name of his? Be interesting to see the books from last year that are available for all companies on companies house ltd

What’s a tote garage? Also that flannel 🤮
Ben Taylor Building Services

Reactions: 4
If my kids step mum posted a video of my child in boxers with that many followers, I would be going round that house and removing my child in a bleeping instant !!!!!!!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL? Bad enough showing Ben like that… jheeeeze whipped!

She made a thing about them Being in their swimming stuff before? 🤔

• Angry
How much “profit” they made last year 🥴
Between them or each? 🤣🤣🤣

If my kids step mum posted a video of my child in boxers with that many followers, I would be going round that house and removing my child in a bleeping instant !!!!!!!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL? Bad enough showing Ben like that… jheeeeze whipped!

She made a thing about them Being in their swimming stuff before? 🤔
Completely agree! When I have my niece and nephew my sister has told me not to post them on social media and I have about 8 close friends on my stories 🙈🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.