The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she keeps having to have teeth out with the amount of sugar she eats!!!!! 🤯

Reactions: 6
Also this morning she said she did everything on the IPad. Then said they have a laptop they do all of Ben’s invoices on 🙄🙄 Flo hun keep your lies consistent 🙄
The ipad that she only recently bought for herself (obviously) for her 'work' and Ben has one for work too. Trying to make out she does real business stuff. Can't even get stuff from the pc to insta and thats obviously where her 'job' is based so this could be fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only yes is all that you guys say is spot on.
She went on and on about not sharing the plans for her new house in case the burglars were followers. Took me all of 5 mins to find plans approved yesterday in mid Kent and bingo I have all the plans and her full address. In fact it was Ben saying don’t share the plans! Surely in his line of work he should know that all planning permissions are on line!

Reactions: 9
Ben's doing it all himself, no builders are booked but family and friends in the trade will be helping and doing stuff, sorry but that's 'builders' or trades people doing the work, I assume being paid in some way for their time, so it's not free labour or just Ben is it you dunce!

• Heart
Her face look so greasy today 🤢 she’d be aswell quickly dipping her face in the chip pan instead of farting about with 50 lotions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh this reno is going to give me life I swear.
Love how Ben is doing it all himself aside from help with tradespeople in his family….. not quite a one man build is it the Flo? Kids will be pleased their 6 weeks holiday will be turned into child labour and content for instagram rather than actually letting them be kids …..
She is such a twit

Reactions: 14
Benny concentrating looks a lot like a small child struggling with hard sums. Also, wtf is he wearing? Is he the construction worker from the Village People?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She absolutely manic at the thought of having some content.

Only last week they were waiting till next year as all the materials were overpriced 🤔

Benny concentrating looks a lot like a small child struggling with hard sums. Also, wtf is he wearing? Is he the construction worker from the Village People?
WTF did he mumble? Some real intelligence sat at that table 😳

I thought all the materials were already at the yard waiting for approval, now they're expensive and can't get hold of them, also translates to, tit I've pissed so much of the funds on myself Ben needs to earn some more money. I know materials have got more expensive but yet again she needs to keep up with her lies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
there is a filter Instagram called pillow face. Reminded me of her today how shiny she was
I saw a make up artist calling people out on this filter. It’s a separate app that uses a filter on your Instagram but appears nothing is used. A trick of the trade with these pyramid schemes and influencers

• Angry
  • Wow
I saw a make up artist calling people out on this filter. It’s a separate app that uses a filter on your Instagram but appears nothing is used. A trick of the trade with these pyramid schemes and influencers
Its so obvious when she uses one whilst using the lumi as it tries to smooth out and get rid of the cleanser foam 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What a bleeping liar!! A sheet of plasterboard for £38 ? 😂 that may be what Benny tells his clients. But it defo ain’t that expensive for plasterboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a pair of fuckwits! Benny looks like he is about to give himself a hernia with all the stress from her buying absolute tit. She must annoy the hell out of him poking her camera in his face whilst he is trying to “concentrate”

• Haha
What a bleeping liar!! A sheet of plasterboard for £38 ? 😂 that may be what Benny tells his clients. But it defo ain’t that expensive for plasterboard!
I thought the same. Even £13 is expensive. We were ripping down our ceilings last year and even at the height of the plaster shortage during lockdown one it wasn't that expensive.

It's the price of timber that's the most expensive at the moment.

But she can't make her mind up, before they've got materials and now they don't.

That vest is bloody awful. That's the face of a man who's just realises he's wife has pissed their money away on primark tack

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.