The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got some samples I think it's called black love but I'm not sure, I don't know. As if they'd only offer mens samples cos you bought mens, ps flo, creed is the brand not the aftershave name.
We're having a date night tonight but not going out, might go out tomo instead - what?? So tonight is sitting at home watching TV? Hardly a date night.
We watched a film but I don't know what it was called. I'll put a poll but I won't bother. A morning chat is her new thing, what her spouting tit at her phone, that's hardly a chat if it's 1 way.
You can tell when she’s been reading here, at this point we’re giving her content daily 😂
Insisting her free gift is actually a present, banging up a few crap discount codes, and asking if we want to watch a dress haul … no thanks flo your sense of style is stuck in 2000 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for they kids! She is never of the phone and it's always in their faces. Didn't think she had m8s. Think she said b4 she was jealous of Ben etc
Wonder what her ex thinks of the kids all over social media. I couldn't believe at Christmas she hardly buys them stuff its all second hand stuff!!!!!

You can tell when she’s been reading here, at this point we’re giving her content daily 😂
Insisting her free gift is actually a present, banging up a few crap discount codes, and asking if we want to watch a dress haul … no thanks flo your sense of style is stuck in 2000 😂
Wonder what happened with the petite jeans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the same earlier. Even addressed her fat fingers and stick on nail 🤣
That new reel of her fake cleaning too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if I'm late to the party, but just found this post! I really do not get this Instagram page at all.

Firstly she describes herself as an influencer, but can't be bothered to edit her videos to include captions. So actually doesn't want to 'influence' people who are hard of hearing or deaf . Her reason being that it takes too long...... That's just lovely. However you've not got anything else to do as you've already told us you've got no friends!

She then spends hours using her amazing whizzy cleaning tool, which clearly is just full of foundation 'dirt' because she doesn't take it off first. I'm not stupid, and see with my eyes.... 😂

Taylormade morning is absolute cringe. Who wants to see her family eating breakfast everyday and the kids doing all the cleaning because she must be so busy put her face of slap on, but pretends to put her face on in the middle of the afternoon. 8

Reactions: 9
Just seen her wedding picture reel...

"I'm not crying, you are"

nope flo, definitely no tears here although I may just have vommed in my mouth a little 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I got some samples I think it's called black love but I'm not sure, I don't know. As if they'd only offer mens samples cos you bought mens, ps flo, creed is the brand not the aftershave name.
We're having a date night tonight but not going out, might go out tomo instead - what?? So tonight is sitting at home watching TV? Hardly a date night.
We watched a film but I don't know what it was called. I'll put a poll but I won't bother. A morning chat is her new thing, what her spouting tit at her phone, that's hardly a chat if it's 1 way.
She’s no clue has she hey 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There she goes again with her self diagnosis! She now has restless leg syndrome. Let’s add that to the list of other self diagnosed medical issues she has!

• Haha
She’s so false. When she saw the family on the side of the motorway. It’s all for the gram.

Benny you were right, central reservation. Flo, seriously!

Reactions: 7
She is the joke. Her stories are all for the benefit of her own ego. I don't get changing your wedding ring. Surely it's your wedding ring as its the one you actually got married with. If you can keep paying out for new planning permission/drawings I'm sure you can find room in the 'budget'. Otherwise skip the shopping, cinema and lunch today as well as your daily tasteless McDonald's coffee and put that towards it.

She’s going to treat him to a new wedding ring! Didn’t she just treat him to a new BBQ? And a bottle of Creed? And the hot tub she’s booked for his birthday?
How about treating the kiddies for a change Flo?

Reactions: 13
She’s going to treat him to a new wedding ring! Didn’t she just treat him to a new BBQ? And a bottle of Creed? And the hot tub she’s booked for his birthday?
There comes a point where it’s not a treat anymore and just her buying tit.

Funny how they can have a day out when they have no kids in tow, literally seem like the tightest parents I’ve ever come across, those poor kids do nothing except their sporting activities, but note when they’re not there, days out, takeaways, it’s a poor show tbh.....I mean if you haven’t got the money then all well and good, but they all about flashing the dollar when the kids are out the way 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she wants people to think they are properly well off when Ben said “coz we’re poor” you could see she was gutted he said that for her followers to hear... who wants to have a bet she does a post and tags mrs hinch congratulating her on the new baby.. oh I’m so broody but no we’ve decided against having a baby together blah blah blah the usual spin to make it all about her. I literally just follow her for the car crash she is it’s laughable or really is.
I know of Ben and flo and a lot of people who know them and trust me she talks utter tit day I’m day out. Whenever she’s mentioned everyone just does the classic eye roll 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she wants people to think they are properly well off when Ben said “coz we’re poor” you could see she was gutted he said that for her followers to hear... who wants to have a bet she does a post and tags mrs hinch congratulating her on the new baby.. oh I’m so broody but no we’ve decided against having a baby together blah blah blah the usual spin to make it all about her. I literally just follow her for the car crash she is it’s laughable or really is.
I know of Ben and flo and a lot of people who know them and trust me she talks utter tit day I’m day out. Whenever she’s mentioned everyone just does the classic eye roll 🙄
Haha you called it! Story already up 7 min ago!

• Haha
He was fuming with her today. Totally couldn’t be arsed. & so much for being an influencer. Soon as her other half is off she’s nowhere to be seen. All she does is look after his kids. When does he ever actually spend time with them because when they’re at his on the weekend he’s working on the house. Don’t think they’ve ever taken them anywhere other than a walk around the block. Weird set up.

Reactions: 8
What’s the bets bens been shoved on tonight because it’s been said here he’s not been seen and he’s probably sick of her 😂😂

Reactions: 2
urghhh they are just so cringe. That whole ghosted speech. Please. No one wants to see him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.