The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is getting another dig in at her ex George and Rosie's dad by saying that if they hadn't moved in with Ben they wouldn't be where they are today . She's sickening with her constant digs at their exes .

Reactions: 10
‘People seem to think I’m a spoilt bi**h’ I quote.....no Flo, we just think you’re lazy AF 🤣🤣🤣
So what’s happening with the new car?!! Making out coz she’s “earning her own money” she buying a new car.. no flo the finance on that nissan has finished so your getting a new one thats what normal people do! But she’s implying to her followers aka bots! That shes earning good
Money from this lumi tit..its lies! Lies! Lies!! Ive had a few friends jump on this lumi bandwagon and they barely earn anything! Its just more tit to say like when she was talking about the renovation being there retirement? And she goes bens worked so hard for years and years! And im just starting!? Wtf? Starting what? She’s gonna be a self made millionaire in the next few years apparently 🙄🙄 bore off you actual weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘People seem to think I’m a spoilt bi**h’ I quote.....no Flo, we just think you’re lazy AF 🤣🤣🤣
She really does hear/read what she wants , we’ve also said she’s selfish because she’s quick to spunk money on herself, new things every week but never her 2 kids, I don’t think any of us said spoilt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Mummy, it’s a good thing that you cut yourself off from your family and friends because we now get to live in Benny’s house (for as long as you’re married to him)”. Nice example to set your kids Flo. I’d rather have a smaller house and some self respect than having to constantly put my kids at the bottom of the pile and massage Stan Laurel’s ego. You should be ashamed not proud.
Imagine telling your kid’s that 😱 wow she’s not right her. Where would she be if benny go rid of her? She would have nothing. She’s just a bad beg

Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh the way she talks about Benny and the Reno like he is the only man in the world capable of renovating a house then in the next breath talks about all the trades people he’s pencilled in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe the number of dots in the last 24 hours. Congrats to anyone who made it all the way through 😂 (I suspect there weren’t many who did).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And there we are again with 'gracie needs her own room, George needs his own room too' George had his own room til he was booted out for gracie, who we were all told multiple times needs her own space, yet there she is in her prison bunks and no wardrobe. They could have put her a bed in the 'boot room' surely? But the new plans don't have own rooms for them all do they? Remember Ella's room is an office with no windows and an en suite, plus a study!
They didn’t even have a window on it because by law a bedroom needs a window but planning wouldn’t approve 7 beds. They’re so sneaky. That big glass dorma at the back is so intrusive to the neighbours

Reactions: 6
They didn’t even have a window on it because by law a bedroom needs a window but planning wouldn’t approve 7 beds. They’re so sneaky. That big glass dorma at the back is so intrusive to the neighbours
I think that's the 6th bedroom isn't it? But no room for it upstairs so is in the middle downstairs but they can't call it a bedroom as no window, it's 100% planned to be a bedroom though! But also it was questioned about parking needs for a 5 bedroom house in the previous decline of planning so no doubt as a 6th room they'd need to adjust for that too? That huge window in their bedroom is ridiculous. It's the sort of thing you'd have if you lived with countryside views, not the middle of a housing estate 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yes possibly 6 not sure why I said 7 🤣 I’m sure it’s on an outside wall so if they put a window in it, it would be considered a bedroom but you can’t have too many bedrooms as its considered over development by the council. They said it would be a study to get around the rules and regs. Until she slipped up and said it would be the eldests room.

Reactions: 8
She reshares her wedding photos so much, absolutely nobody cares it’s old news 😂😂
A desperate Hinch wannabe!! I think she thinks she's gonna make it like her 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣🤣

She’s going to treat him to a new wedding ring! Didn’t she just treat him to a new BBQ? And a bottle of Creed? And the hot tub she’s booked for his birthday?
How about treating the kiddies for a change Flo?
I genuinely think she thinks
Do you think she says to benny, benny lad I need to look like a proper influencer so I need to spend all your money you have grafted for all these years to look like every other bleep on Instagram 😂 put in reality she just looks like a tit!
As my hubby calls them, because it's all you see on the gram ' Tits, Teeth, Tan ' 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice she addressed the McDonalds coffee today too 🤣🤣 loads of people comment on me buying coffee every day, no they don’t Flo, we just mention it on here 🤣

Also, today she’s Kate Ferdinand again 🤣🤣👌🏻 You literally could not make this s*%t up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to wash her self with hot water and soap buy her kids some decent clothes and stop spending all the money on her selfish self and wash her mouth out her language is vile.. she’s just a cheap tart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lets all put some zoflora in boiling water even tho zoflora have put out a warning saying not to do that on several occasions now. Absolute Thicko that she is
Also “I did the Garden but George helped me and Ben did this bit” so what you really mean is George & Ben did the garden flo 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All that money on dyson and olaplex and preaching about not using heat on her hair or tit products and there she is with her ghds and her home bargains hair syrum 😂 also flo babe putting bronzer down the centre of your nose makes it look big (er) just looks like some one has slid down it with their arse! contour either side babe make that nose thinner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to wash her self with hot water and soap buy her kids some decent clothes and stop spending all the money on her selfish self and wash her mouth out her language is vile.. she’s just a cheap tart
shes a geezer bird😂😂with her man hands!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that money on dyson and olaplex and preaching about not using heat on her hair or tit products and there she is with her ghds and her home bargains hair syrum 😂 also flo babe putting bronzer down the centre of your nose makes it look big (er) just looks like some one has slid down it with their arse! contour either side babe make that nose thinner 🙄
Well she does admit she is no make up artist 🤣 we didn't need telling that @

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she use one of bennys set squares for that contour???
Also not the best ad for the lippy if it rubs off as soon as she has a cheap McDonald's coffee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.