The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’ll be allowed 30 people for a party by the time it’s bens birthday …. Be interesting to see these 30 people seeing as she’s got no mates 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There's just no boundaries is there? I'm sure Ella loves her step mother talking about her love life when she's only 17! Her last boyfriend/break up left her in a bad place, really? These 2 weren't sneaking off to bedrooms, well as Ella doesn't have a bedroom there that would be pretty awkward to go in her siblings rooms with him anyway no?? Mcdonalds again! Interested to know if it's on the way back from her last school drop seeing as she was moaning about all the travelling between schools for September as George got a further school. Do we know if she appealed and got anywhere with that or if it was laughed out when she asked Joanne to appeal for a kid that's no relation to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on earth does she feel the need to discuss Ella’s love life? She’s has no boundaries when it comes to her step children! And also she must have thought that the 17th May was yesterday otherwise I can’t explain her stupidity at once again bending the rules.

Reactions: 5
I literally cannot got my head around her filming ella and her boyfriend? I know everybody’s different etc but wtf is a 17 year old sat on her dads sofa with a boys arm around her, blows my mind... never in a million years would my husband allow that when my daughters older!! Shes 17!! Not 27!! It dont sit right with me at all its too young!!! Then theres flo this morning with her verbal diarrhoea how ellas had a hard time with another boy..i mean what even is she.. she aint the full ticket 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Another day, another McDonalds coffee....can’t help but feel this is replacement for the Taylor made morning 😂😂😂😂
It’s like her phone/insta is her mute friend … there doesn’t seem to be a specific target audience at all , there’s no inclusion for people hard of hearing nor does she care (she’s said as much) and literally any time she opens her mouth there’s a snide dig at somebody shoved in, on the very odd occasion she brings up situations other people are talking about she twists the narrative back to herself. Not to mention the compulsive lies 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Hi Flo 👋🏻 No one said you’re having McDonalds to eat every day, we just can’t understand why you go there every day for bloody COFFEE 🤷‍♀️😂 maybe treat yourself with all your new found wealth to a coffee machine 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Flo 👋🏻 No one said you’re having McDonalds to eat every day, we just can’t understand why you go there every day for bloody COFFEE 🤷‍♀️😂 maybe treat yourself with all your new found wealth to a coffee machine 😆
While you’re here Flo it’s not McDonalds not MacDonalds.

• Haha
While you’re here Flo it’s not McDonalds not MacDonalds.
Jesus, just read this back and I sound as illiterate as horse face. In my defence I am out my tree on some serious post operative pain. Just had a weird dream where I painted my face like William Wallace and ran from Glasgow to Casa Chav just to kick her in her fandango. Mc (M’c) not Mac ... obvs 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the effing hell would we need to know how her and her family refer to their privates, this girl is an actual weirdo! Really, really strange!!! Does anyone actually like her?? No wonder her own family can’t stick her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of money they’re constantly spending on themselves is insane. She went to Asda today to buy Rosie some trainers and came out with a BBQ for Benny instead. Spend some cash on your kiddies for a change Flo.

I’m relieved to hear that it’s not just me infuriated by the ‘Mac Donald’s’ pronunciation. She really is the most scummy, dim being ever!!!!? People like her shouldn’t be allowed (or ‘aloud’ as she would say) to breed 🙈

Jesus, just read this back and I sound as illiterate as horse face. In my defence I am out my tree on some serious post operative pain. Just had a weird dream where I painted my face like William Wallace and ran from Glasgow to Casa Chav just to kick her in her fandango. Mc (M’c) not Mac ... obvs 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The “gift” from benny looks like the free samples you get when you spend over a certain amount of money 🤔

• Heart
The “gift” from benny looks like the free samples you get when you spend over a certain amount of money 🤔
We she did say, they received free samples with her order she bought for him 😏

also. Who thinks we’re gonna be blessed with a Taylor made morning today??? It’s been a while 👀 apparently why everyone loves her so much. HA.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We she did say, they received free samples with her order she bought for him 😏

also. Who thinks we’re gonna be blessed with a Taylor made morning today??? It’s been a while 👀 apparently why everyone loves her so much. HA.
She apparently filmed one the other day but 'the lighting is so bad in the house' she couldn't post it 🎉🎉 hooray for us!

Why the effing hell would we need to know how her and her family refer to their privates, this girl is an actual weirdo! Really, really strange!!! Does anyone actually like her?? No wonder her own family can’t stick her 😳
'not gonna lie' this was actually the most sense she's spoken probably ever, about anything and the importance of using correct names. But obviously in true flo style she rabbited on for longer than needed.

Reactions: 3
She apparently filmed one the other day but 'the lighting is so bad in the house' she couldn't post it 🎉🎉 hooray for us!

'not gonna lie' this was actually the most sense she's spoken probably ever, about anything and the importance of using correct names. But obviously in true flo style she rabbited on for longer than needed.
I think it’s going to be her content for the rest of the week now 😴 I mean don’t get me wrong I agree with what she’s saying but she’s dragging it out & patting herself continuously on the back in the process and let’s face it she’ll of learnt that off someone else’s page, i highly doubt she’s “always done it” I’ve seen a lot of that stuff going around social media for months now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s clearly fed up with the TaylorMade morning and the effort of having to edit it and would rather just sit and talk crap for ten minutes instead. She’s posted them in the new house before and I’ve never noticed the lighting being so bad that you can’t see what is happening 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.